Rank these 3 in order of AESTHETICS

third is equal looking to second but faliod by hair

bruh i’m fat too LOL
Nah dude ethnic cope. For you he is better looking bc you grew up with people who had his pheno. I used to rate guys with his pheno better too before the blackpill (I am part spanish grew up in spain)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and turkproducer
Nah dude ethnic cope. For you he is better looking bc you grew up with people who had his pheno. I used to rate guys with his pheno better too before the blackpill (I am part spanish grew up in spain)

they all look of similar ethnicity, the only difference is eye shape and colour of the middle one

but women have preference for med influence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3526

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Gengar
whats your ancestry? probably you dont even belong on the same rating scale to these guys
I don't know if i'm coping or being overconfident but i can probably be on the same level if i get leaner and grow a stubble beard. Not trying to sound cocky BTW i'm just guessing. I'm like 70% middle eastern and the other 30% is italian, french and hispanic. Here's a pic of me taken just now.
IMG 4436

AGAIN, I'M JUST ASSUMING.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Kade, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
I don't know if i'm coping or being overconfident but i can probably be on the same level if i get leaner and grow a stubble beard. Not trying to sound cocky BTW i'm just guessing. I'm like 70% middle eastern and the other 30% is italian, french and hispanic. Here's a pic of me taken just now.
View attachment 309497

ah right you are just another alt larping for the attention you desperately need IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Kade and AbandonShip
ah right you are just another alt larping for the attention you desperately need IRL
Would you want me to take a pic with my username written on a paper?

Would you want me to take a pic with my username written on a paper?

no mate paper is very scarce in the current societal climate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, thickdickdaddy27 and turkproducer
i live in UK lol
View attachment 309497
in your eyes you’re as good looking as the top and bottom guys on here 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 2peasinapod
no mate paper is very scarce in the current societal climate
Bruh i'm like above average at best. No need to doubt but if you think i'm somehow special then i can just post confirmation.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and AbandonShip
View attachment 309497
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, 2peasinapod and turkproducer
Bruh i'm like above average at best. No need to doubt but if you think i'm somehow special then i can just post confirmation.
this is how i know you’re a greycel

this is how i know you’re a greycel
I'm not below average or bad looking at all. Sure my midface is longer than anyone on this planet but i'm at least average.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You are an 8 psl mogger bhai

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Greeicy
But I guess you are ethnic (turkproducer)
not full turk ngl

i don’t think i have more than 1 ethnic feature ded srs, maybe only to stormfrontcels on here

normies do not think i am turkish even though there are turks who look whiter than me
I'm not below average or bad looking at all. Sure my midface is longer than anyone on this planet but i'm at least average.
You are overrating yourself hard by calling yourself 5 psl (6.5 on notmie scale is 5 psl or a bit above)

and you consider the top and bottom 5 psl? Lol you are retarded no offence. They all mog you by at least 1.5 psl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Ritalincell
@turkproducer thats an obvious larp account, how cant you see it

if you are real do a video clip with the OP on the screen in the clip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Kade and turkproducer
not full turk ngl

i don’t think i have more than 1 ethnic feature ded srs, maybe only to stormfrontcels on here

normies do not think i am turkish even though there are turks who look whiter than me

You are overrating yourself hard by calling yourself 5 psl (6.5 on notmie scale is 5 psl or a bit above)

and you consider the top and bottom 5 psl? Lol you are retarded no offence. They all mog you by at least 1.5 psl.
5psl is 8/10 on normie scale 5psl is top 20percent.
Even if you don't look turk you grew up with turkish family members

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
you know absolutely nothing lol

5 psl is 6.25-6.5/10
@turkproducer thats an obvious larp account, how cant you see it

if you are real do a video clip with the OP on the screen in the clip
idk bro i think he is ded srs ded srs
what are you even talking about

i grew up with one turkish family member who I ignored my whole life pretty much, and my mother is blonde 😂😂

living with my mother does not mean i would prefer third guys pheno jfl

you know absolutely nothing lol

5 psl is 6.25-6.5/10

idk bro i think he is ded srs ded srs

what are you even talking about

i grew up with one turkish family member who I ignored my whole life pretty much, and my mother is blonde 😂😂

living with my mother does not mean i would prefer third guys pheno jfl
Psl 5 is top 20percent. Most normies would ratr a legit psl 5 7 or 8/10 for sure

Psl 5 is top 20percent. Most normies would ratr a legit psl 5 7 or 8/10 for sure
because normies are retarded

from the 2015 post on lookism, the official psl rating thread said psl was out of 8 and 1.25-1.5x harsher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
  • JFL