Rank these races in terms of SMV on a global scale [MALE]

Title

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
Curious to see what races perform the best on a global scale, theres little to zero studies on how races perform in the dating market on a global scale but theres enough information to rank them generally. Curious to see more opinions on it
@Bushman @PrinceLuenLeoncur @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @📎♿️⚙️ @wishIwasSalludon @noobs @cromagnon @GabachoCopium @HeightPilledum

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Where’s Abo and Khoisan

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and murdah
I think the Black and Hispanic smv is tied tbh

On a global scale societies are more homogenous and date their own but exotic halo I've only seen benefit whites and blacks in these countries due to Hollywood media

• +1
Curious to see what races perform the best on a global scale, theres little to zero studies on how races perform in the dating market on a global scale but theres enough information to rank them generally. Curious to see more opinions on it
@Bushman @PrinceLuenLeoncur @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @📎♿️⚙️ @wishIwasSalludon @noobs @cromagnon @GabachoCopium @HeightPilledum
White, hispanic, black, asian, curry

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and murdah
mutts are better than all

• JFL
Nope they’re a completely separate race

True but there’s also the Melanesians who are part of the Abo race
Dude are you a fucking retard?

The Khoi are black you stupid dickhead they are literally SSA. Yes they have their own skull type but that doesn’t determine race for blacks as we are the most diverse race so it makes sense for us to have negroid cuacasoid and Capioid skulls all found within our race we are not like you Cumskins who have small gentic variance you dimwit.

I consider meleneasans and Polys(part hook as well) part of the abo race

• JFL
not on a global scale, in the anglosohere sure
I’d say Latinos have higher SMV than blacks worldwide for sure but in Western Europe and Anglosphere bbc SMV is unbeaten.

I’d say Arab and black SMV is tied worldwide (Arabs would be higher if it wasn’t for Islam failo)

Worldwide blacks do bad in non Americanised nations. Essentially if you wanna check black SMV just look at how common Macdonalds are in a nation and it will accurately reflect bbc SMV

I’d say white/mixed races> latino> black/arab> east Asain> curry> all insignificant races

• +1
I’d say Latinos have higher SMV than blacks worldwide for sure but in Western Europe and Anglosphere bbc SMV is unbeaten.

I’d say Arab and black SMV is tied worldwide (Arabs would be higher if it wasn’t for Islam failo)

Worldwide blacks do bad in non Americanised nations. Essentially if you wanna check black SMV just look at how common Macdonalds are in a nation and it will accurately reflect bbc SMV
Blacks do good in latam though and carribean

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Their is no nuance to this

A good looking light skinned Arab will outperform blacks globally, but the Arab race on average will not do as well as blacks , but that is cause overall blacks have more height and frame which are attractive to foids

but skin color is a factor and so is having cacasoid features. So a lighter skin Arab with reasonable height and frame can have a larger global appeal then a black man.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and murdah

I’d say white/mixed races> latino> black/arab> east Asain> curry> all insignificant races
Mulattos don’t do too good outside of the anglosphere tbh

WHITU RATINO ONRY!

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Their is no nuance to this

A good looking light skinned Arab will outperform blacks globally, but the Arab race on average will not do as well as blacks , but that is cause overall blacks have more height and frame which are attractive to foids

but skin color is a factor and so is having cacasoid features. So a lighter skin Arab with reasonable height and frame can have a larger global appeal then a black man.
The same logic will apply to hispanics.

For example in asian countries and a lot of Latin America and Eastern Europe, dark skin is not attractive at all and blacks have no jewish media vouching for them and enhancing their smv, so even a well built black with good face just faces a falio due to darker skin.

But a lack of height and frame will be a large problem with the foids which a lot of hispanics have.

Now if we adjust for height and have a reasonable frame, so lets say 6ft 170 lbs and 12% body fat , 6/10 face, the latino woudl out perform the black easily on a global scale

But when we are looking at the average as a whole, we might see the black do better as they can have opportunities as their not limited by their heights and frames as much

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Mulattos don’t do too good outside of the anglosphere tbh
Copium overdose. mullatos literally have BBC halo but 0 of the negatives. And if the mullato is cosmic race aka Cuacasoid European phenotype coloured hair and eyes then his SMV is arguable higher than even whites but only like 10% of moo lottos have this pheno.

But yeah mullatos do very well worldwide but I did just put “mixed race” on par with white as a whole because mixed races are a RNG factory as you can be gookish but cumskin or bbc and cumskin etc

• +1
Dravidians do the best worldwide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, AscensionMan98, murdah and 1 other person

For example in asian countries and a lot of Latin America and Eastern Europe, dark skin is not attractive at all and blacks have no jewish media vouching for them and enhancing their smv, so even a well built black with good face just faces a falio due to darker skin.

But a lack of height and frame will be a large problem with the foids which a lot of hispanics have.

Now if we adjust for height and have a reasonable frame, so lets say 6ft 170 lbs and 12% body fat , 6/10 face, the latino woudl out perform the black easily on a global scale

But when we are looking at the average as a whole, we might see the black do better as they can have opportunities as their not limited by their heights and frames as much
I agree but I don’t count it as it’s a silly exception rule. If it takes 10% of your race to mogg blacks as whole then I won’t count it as it’s stupid, so for Latinos and Arabs who are white passing then sure but 90% of them are brown sandniggers and thus their SMV lower than bbc SMV. Latinos onyl have higher SMV than blacks due to 20% of Latinos being white passing and unlike Arabs who are Muslim which is a Failo to MANY women Latinos don’t have that issue

Also some blacks are lightskin (not mixed race mullatos but actual blacks) like 5-10% of them are yellow skinned and thus their appeal is higher worldwide that’s why I don’t see the point in using white passing curries Arabs and others

why do you care about race so much

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Dude are you a fucking retard?

The Khoi are black you stupid dickhead they are literally SSA.
Your race literally genocided them to near extinction @Entschuldigung Bantus genocided the Khoisan when they expanded
Yes they have their own skull type but that doesn’t determine race for blacks as we are the most diverse race so it makes sense for us to have negroid cuacasoid and Capioid skulls all found within our race we are not like you Cumskins who have small gentic variance you dimwit.
Stop coping dude capoid is it’s own race and most Khoisan consider themselves a different race.
I consider Melanesians and Polys(part hook as well) part of the abo race
Polynesians are half abo and half Austronesian

I agree but I don’t count it as it’s a silly exception rule. If it takes 10% of your race to mogg blacks as whole then I won’t count it as it’s stupid, so for Latinos and Arabs who are white passing then sure but 90% of them are brown sandniggers and thus their SMV lower than bbc SMV. Latinos onyl have higher SMV than blacks due to 20% of Latinos being white passing and unlike Arabs who are Muslim which is a Failo to MANY women Latinos don’t have that issue

Also some blacks are lightskin (not mixed race mullatos but actual blacks) like 5-10% of them are yellow skinned and thus their appeal is higher worldwide that’s why I don’t see the point in using white passing curries Arabs and others
WHITU RATINO ONRY!
WHITU PASSINGU ARABU ONRY!

Your race literally genocided them to near extinction @Entschuldigung Bantus genocided the Khoisan when they expanded

Stop coping dude capoid is it’s own race and most Khoisan consider themselves a different race.

Polynesians are half abo and half Austronesian
I’m west African… I’m not bantu get it right. My “race” is black and Khoi are also black, blacks like every race have killed eachother what’s your point? Want me to bring up how the Dutch enslaved the Khoi and the British had to force them to free them? Want me to bring up how the Cape was Khoi land but you guys came and stole their land? Want me to bring up Hottentot Venus the Capioid woman who was shipped to Europe and used as a sex and circus freak so much that your vile pink race had the nerve to taxidermy her body

Yeah let’s not go there you’ll lose trust me buddy

• +1
WHITU PASSINGU ARABU ONRY!
Why do Muslims cry when I expose their religion? I’m suing your own hadiths and Suras what am I to do lol

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Xangsane
It matters somewhat
Why do Muslims cry when I expose their religion? I’m suing your own hadiths and Suras what am I to do lol

East Asian Women and Their Ethnic BFs:

• User1: “These Ching Chong women always go for the white-passing ethnics.”

• User2: “They think they can brag about dating an ethnic non-Asian.”

• User3: “Asian women can’t be higher than MTB (average).”

• User4: “They will never take a real ethnic or a Pajeet.”

• User5: “Look at this Korean woman, saying she likes MENA men, but it’s just some Arab with green eyes and tan skin.”

• User6: “They always date guys who look European with a tan.”

• User7: “They never go for truly ethnic-looking guys.”

• User8: “Asian women are the worst.”

• User9: “They’re only with these guys for status.”

• User10: “Their preferences are so superficial.”

• User11: “These women are hypocrites.”

• User12: “They claim to like ethnics but only date the white-passing ones.”

• User13: “Just look at this Chinese woman and her Lebanese BF who looks like a European with curls.”

• User14: “These women make me sick.”

• User15: “They’re all the same, seeking status.”

• User16: “I bet they wouldn’t date a truly ethnic guy.”

• User17: “These women are a joke.”

Don’t be mean!!
Yes pointing out your prophet in sura 9:29 and 9:111 saying to kill the infidel and make them pay jizya or death and your prophets JB loving tendencies of slaying 9 yr olds is me being mean….

Make it make sense, if your own religion embarrasss you don’t you think it’s time to change?

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Globally? White>Hispanic>Asian>Black>Indian

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger and murdah

East Asian Women and Their Ethnic BFs:

• User1: “These Ching Chong women always go for the white-passing ethnics.”

• User2: “They think they can brag about dating an ethnic non-Asian.”

• User3: “Asian women can’t be higher than MTB (average).”

• User4: “They will never take a real ethnic or a Pajeet.”

• User5: “Look at this Korean woman, saying she likes MENA men, but it’s just some Arab with green eyes and tan skin.”

• User6: “They always date guys who look European with a tan.”

• User7: “They never go for truly ethnic-looking guys.”

• User8: “Asian women are the worst.”

• User9: “They’re only with these guys for status.”

• User10: “Their preferences are so superficial.”

• User11: “These women are hypocrites.”

• User12: “They claim to like ethnics but only date the white-passing ones.”

• User13: “Just look at this Chinese woman and her Lebanese BF who looks like a European with curls.”

• User14: “These women make me sick.”

• User15: “They’re all the same, seeking status.”

• User16: “I bet they wouldn’t date a truly ethnic guy.”

• User17: “These women are a joke.”

Yes pointing out your prophet in sura 9:29 and 9:111 saying to kill the infidel and make them pay jizya or death and your prophets JB loving tendencies of slaying 9 yr olds is me being mean….

Make it make sense, if your own religion embarrasss you don’t you think it’s time to change?
@murdah

Examples of Couples Posted:

1. Chinese Woman and Lebanese Boyfriend:

The woman is elegant and poised, holding hands with a Lebanese man who has blue eyes, dark curls, and only slightly fuller lips.

• Comments:
• “She’s just showing him off because he looks white.”
• “Another Asian woman who can’t handle a real ethnic guy.”
• “They all go for the white-passing ones, so predictable.”

2. Japanese Woman and Brazilian Mixed Boyfriend:

The Japanese woman is petite and stylish, her boyfriend has tan skin, dark hair, and striking green eyes.

• Comments:
• “Why do they always pick the white-looking ones?”
• “She’s only with him to look diverse.”
• “Asian women and their fetish for white-passing men, pathetic.”

3. Korean Woman and Arab Boyfriend:

The Korean woman is seen in a street interview, proudly talking about her Arab boyfriend who has green eyes, full lips, and dark hair.

• Comments:
• “Look at her showing off her ‘exotic’ boyfriend who looks European.”
• “She wouldn’t touch a real Arab guy with a ten-foot pole.”
• “They love saying they’re dating MENA men, but only if they look white.”

4. Taiwanese Woman and Mexican Boyfriend:

The Taiwanese woman is bubbly and cheerful, her boyfriend has tan skin, dark almond-shaped eyes, and full lips.

• Comments:
• “Just another Asian girl with a white-passing Latino.”
• “They always want to say they’re dating ethnics but can’t handle the real deal.”
• “She’s with him for the status, not for who he is.”

5. Singaporean (Han) Woman and Mixed Mediterranean Boyfriend:

The Singaporean woman is chic and modern, her boyfriend has thick dark lashes, brows, and hair, with almond eyes and slightly tanned skin.

• Comments:
• “Classic case of Asian woman dating a white-looking ethnic.”
• “They always pick the ones who look the most European.”
• “She’s probably bragging to her friends about her ‘exotic’ boyfriend.”

More Varied Comments:

• User1: “These women just want to say they’re with an ethnic guy but only if he looks white.”

• User2: “Another example of Asian women fetishizing white-passing men.”

• User3: “They never go for real ethnic guys, always the white-looking ones.”

• User4: “It’s all about appearances for them, not real connection.”

• User5: “She’s only with him because he looks like a European with a tan.”

• User6: “Asian women and their obsession with white-passing men is so transparent.”

• User7: “They always want to show off their ‘ethnic’ partners who look white.”

• User8: “Another one trying to look diverse by dating a white-passing ethnic.”

• User9: “She wouldn’t be with him if he looked like a real ethnic guy.”

• User10: “They love saying they’re with MENA or Latino guys but only if they look European.”

• User11: “Just another Asian woman dating a white-passing guy for the status.”

• User12: “They all go for the white-passing ones, so predictable.”

• User13: “She’s using him to look cultured and diverse.”

• User14: “Whitu passingu ethnikkku, classic Asian woman move.”

• User15: “They never go for real ethnic guys, always the white-looking ones.”

• User16: “It’s all about status for them, not love.”

• User17: “Her boyfriend is just her status symbol.”

• User18: “She’s only with him to look diverse.”

• User19: “Asian women are so predictable with their choices.”

• User20: “They always claim to like Latinos and MENA guys but only if they look white.”

@murdah

The woman is elegant and poised, holding hands with a Lebanese man who has blue eyes, dark curls, and only slightly fuller lips.

• Comments:

The Japanese woman is petite and stylish, her boyfriend has tan skin, dark hair, and striking green eyes.

• Comments:

The Korean woman is seen in a street interview, proudly talking about her Arab boyfriend who has green eyes, full lips, and dark hair.

• Comments:

The Taiwanese woman is bubbly and cheerful, her boyfriend has tan skin, dark almond-shaped eyes, and full lips.

• Comments:
• “They always want to say they’re dating ethnics but can’t handle the real deal.”

The Singaporean woman is chic and modern, her boyfriend has thick dark lashes, brows, and hair, with almond eyes and slightly tanned skin.

• Comments:

More Varied Comments:

• User1: “These women just want to say they’re with an ethnic guy but only if he looks white.”

• User6: “Asian women and their obsession with white-passing men is so transparent.”

• User10: “They love saying they’re with MENA or Latino guys but only if they look European.”

• User20: “They always claim to like Latinos and MENA guys but only if they look white.”
Is this real?

@murdah

• Comments:

• Comments:

• Comments:

• Comments:

• Comments:

More Varied Comments:

post original thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah
@murdah

• Comments:

• Comments:

• Comments:

• Comments:

• Comments:

More Varied Comments:

There ya go so don’t go and “Ugh” react my thread exposing your religion and its ugly side yall wanna keep hidden accept what your book says and move on if you don’t like it then turn to Christ

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
we
Yes

Source? videos?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m west African… I’m not bantu get it right. My “race” is black and Khoi are also black, blacks like every race have killed eachother what’s your point? Want me to bring up how the Dutch enslaved the Khoi and the British had to force them to free them? Want me to bring up how the Cape was Khoi land but you guys came and stole their land?
Lemme stop you right there. They still treated them better than what the Bantus did and half of this nonsense is propaganda. The British were cruel yes the Dutch were eh

Lemme stop you right there. They still treated them better than what the Bantus did and half of this nonsense is propaganda. The British were cruel yes the Dutch were eh
What? No they fucking didn’t GTFIH you stupid cumskin prick. Got any evidence to back up your claims? Oh yeah you have NONE meanwhile I have evidence to back up mine which is what I provided to you.

The Zulu and Xhosa are part Capioid BTW hence why their lanaguegs have Clicks in there and why they aren’t real “bantus” in South Africa because of the high degree of mixing with the Capioids. The Dutch caused the Rwandan genocide due to their stupid eurgenics programme they ran in their colony. The British unironically were the MOST HUMAINE Cumskins to ever exist when it came to colonial affairs lmfao 🤣 you know jack shit about historybrits that’s why the boers got cucked by the Brits in the first place because they wanted to continue enslaving Indonesians and Khoi San peoples.

Depends on the Asian country tbh.

When I made an account on PinaLove, I got over 100 Pinays interested in my profile in a short period of time. Many of them messaged me and tried to coerce me into having a LTR with them too.

Granted, I'm not dark but I'm not light either. And I'm not a 6 ft tall Tyrone. So, I'd figure me getting all that attention from Filipinas means that they're not as opposed to Black people as one may think.

But, for China and South Korea, that will likely hold more weight.

Apparently, India looks down on dark skin too but damn near 40-45% of all Indians I ever met in my state are browner skinned than I am so there's that. Even the only Indian girl I ever dated from Guyana was darker than me.

So, I think what you're saying holds weight but it's a bit exaggerated or outdated.

• +1
On a global scale blacks have the lowest smv except in the west because of the jew media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and murdah