Ranking Dating apps based on likelihood of getting a date

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
Im chronically a online dater so i have experience with pretty much every dating app.

Tinder: 6.3/10 (CHAD+)
Its actually unironically going to be one of the best simply because of the ratio. Theres a larger ammount of women on tinder than any other dating app so the pool is bigger and i have actually linked a couple girls off of it. Only issue with tinder is ull get low quality matches most of the time but its better than rotting. Ive linked 1-2 i forgot

Bumble: 3/10 (CHADLITE+)
Most matches ull get on bumble will be even more subhuman than tinder since bumble doesnt put more attractive girls on the algorithm. On top of that, even if u match with a decent girl chances are she wont even message u and even if she does theirs like a 1% chance of a date happening. I have linked 1 girl off of it though

Wizz: 6.5/10 (CHADLITE+)
Wizz has less hypergamy i usually can get a couple girls that are attractive dming me back. But u need to realize shes messaging 50 other niggas the exact same shit as u, plus its mainly whores. If u dont mind sharing a bitch decemt ive linked 4

Yubo: 7/10 (HTN+)
Just wizz 2.0. Only reason it gets higher than wizz is because theres more females. But the app is flooded with bots gotten 2 links with yubo

Hinge: 6/10 (CHAD+)
Dont let their marketting schemes trick you. Hinge is just as brutal as tinder if not worse because theres less women on there. However it evens out because although i get less matches on hinge their usually higher quality. Never got a actual link with hinge

POF: 2/10 (TERRACHAD+)
Jfl at this app the ratio is like 1 women to 30 men. Dont even bother

Christian mingle: 2/10 (CHADLITE+)
Even jesus wont save u here jfl. Just as hypergamous but not only do u have to be chad but u have to be a christian man betabux. She wont link anyways so just give up unless ur trying to spend ur paycheck and marry her.

Match: 2/10 (TERRACHAD+)
Pof 2.0 scam apps made by jooz

Okcupid, coffeemeetsbagel, happn, eharmony: 1/10 (OMNICHAD+)
Jfl if u even have this downloaded in 2024 ratio is 1:50. Apps are mainly filled by bots and trans men and their premium services are a joke. Jfl. Linked none

Snapchat: 6/10 (HTN+)
Unironically better than most dating apps. U can use quick adds feature and snap a bunch of hoes with a frauded pic. If they snap back then they think ur either good looking or alr so keep the convo. Plus snapchat recommends peoole near ur area usually. Lots of hoes on there but high hypergamy thats why itll even at 6/10. Linked 2

Facebook dating: 6/10 (HTN+)
Not a bad app tbh and u can get matches only issue is that most people u match with will be inactive anyways. Never linked

Blk: 7/10 (TYRONELITE+)
ideal if tyrone and ur tryna smash some bbws . I see a lot of white bbws on there but not my type so never linked. Had chances tho

Instagram: 0/10 (UNIVERSAL CHAD+)
Unless ur high trust white chad like vinnie hacker or u have a checkmark dont even bother. These bitches get hit up by models and musicians. I have linked 1 but she was some emo bitch who was suicidal jfl. Also instagrams new message requests updates = over for u

Badoo: 5/10 (CHADLITE+)
Mostly roasties and ugly bitches. And most wont respond but i did have chances to link just werent attractive to me

Drop some more below ive probably used but just cant remember name. If u say grindr or some shit ur blocked niga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, lemonnz, noodlelover and 9 others
Grindr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, nathan, lemonnz and 6 others
tf fuck you mean linked? you havent smashed these hoes

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and NationalWarrior
tf fuck you mean linked? you havent smashed these hoes
When i say linked i dont mean smashed all. I only have body count of 3 which were all my gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
When i say linked i dont mean smashed all. I only have body count of 3 which were all my gf
so what do you mean linked? actually met them IRL or just got social media or some shit

so what do you mean linked? actually met them IRL or just got social media or some shit
Like met them irl. Could be dates could be hangouts one i had sex with and turned into my gf

Like met them irl. Could be dates could be hangouts one i had sex with and turned into my gf
yubo and wizz i thought dont have location. Its just random hoes from all over on yubo i havent used wizz

Wizz and yubo has location but u cant get more specific than general state since its mainly minors. If u want to meet someone within 5 miles from u its just a numbers game tbh. Most girls i dm respond
yubo and wizz i thought dont have location. Its just random hoes from all over on yubo i havent used wizz

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and mvp2v1
Isnt Yubo and wizz just minors

Im chronically a online dater so i have experience with pretty much every dating app.

Tinder: 6.3/10 (CHAD+)
Its actually unironically going to be one of the best simply because of the ratio. Theres a larger ammount of women on tinder than any other dating app so the pool is bigger and i have actually linked a couple girls off of it. Only issue with tinder is ull get low quality matches most of the time but its better than rotting. Ive linked 1-2 i forgot

Bumble: 3/10 (CHADLITE+)
Most matches ull get on bumble will be even more subhuman than tinder since bumble doesnt put more attractive girls on the algorithm. On top of that, even if u match with a decent girl chances are she wont even message u and even if she does theirs like a 1% chance of a date happening. I have linked 1 girl off of it though

Wizz: 6.5/10 (CHADLITE+)
Wizz has less hypergamy i usually can get a couple girls that are attractive dming me back. But u need to realize shes messaging 50 other niggas the exact same shit as u, plus its mainly whores. If u dont mind sharing a bitch decemt ive linked 4

Yubo: 7/10 (HTN+)
Just wizz 2.0. Only reason it gets higher than wizz is because theres more females. But the app is flooded with bots gotten 2 links with yubo

Hinge: 6/10 (CHAD+)
Dont let their marketting schemes trick you. Hinge is just as brutal as tinder if not worse because theres less women on there. However it evens out because although i get less matches on hinge their usually higher quality. Never got a actual link with hinge

POF: 2/10 (TERRACHAD+)
Jfl at this app the ratio is like 1 women to 30 men. Dont even bother

Christian mingle: 2/10 (CHADLITE+)
Even jesus wont save u here jfl. Just as hypergamous but not only do u have to be chad but u have to be a christian man betabux. She wont link anyways so just give up unless ur trying to spend ur paycheck and marry her.

Match: 2/10 (TERRACHAD+)
Pof 2.0 scam apps made by jooz

Okcupid, coffeemeetsbagel, happn, eharmony: 1/10 (OMNICHAD+)
Jfl if u even have this downloaded in 2024 ratio is 1:50. Apps are mainly filled by bots and trans men and their premium services are a joke. Jfl. Linked none

Snapchat: 6/10 (HTN+)
Unironically better than most dating apps. U can use quick adds feature and snap a bunch of hoes with a frauded pic. If they snap back then they think ur either good looking or alr so keep the convo. Plus snapchat recommends peoole near ur area usually. Lots of hoes on there but high hypergamy thats why itll even at 6/10. Linked 2

Facebook dating: 6/10 (HTN+)
Not a bad app tbh and u can get matches only issue is that most people u match with will be inactive anyways. Never linked

Blk: 7/10 (TYRONELITE+)
ideal if tyrone and ur tryna smash some bbws . I see a lot of white bbws on there but not my type so never linked. Had chances tho

Unless ur high trust white chad like vinnie hacker or u have a checkmark dont even bother. These bitches get hit up by models and musicians. I have linked 1 but she was some emo bitch who was suicidal jfl. Also instagrams new message requests updates = over for u

Badoo: 5/10 (CHADLITE+)
Mostly roasties and ugly bitches. And most wont respond but i did have chances to link just werent attractive to me

Drop some more below ive probably used but just cant remember name. If u say grindr or some shit ur blocked niga
Over lol

• +1
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and mvp2v1
This greycel has been making better threads than some of you who have been on .org for YEARS

Interesting

Somebody on here told me that he fucked off tinder ‘cause he knew that if a girl was on tinder, she was dtf. I knew he was lying lmao. That app has the flakiest girls. It’s not like they take OLD more seriously than girls on hinge for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Isnt Yubo and wizz just minors
wizz and yubo recommends people 1-2 years within ur age. Plus its technically not illegal to mess with 16 year olds depending on ur state laws

This greycel has been making better threads than some of you who have been on .org for YEARS

Interesting

Somebody on here told me that they fucked off tinder ‘cause they knew that if the girls was on tinder, he they she was dtf. I knew he was lying lmao. That app has the flakiest girls. It’s not like they take OLD more seriously than girls on hinge for example
yeah tats the brutal pill. Imagine betabuxxing wit boosts and super likes on tinder, spending hours taking photoos and frauding, and flexing how u got ur currycel degree and after a year u finally get a attractive match. U get rlly horny and desperate for her just for her to see someone better looking and move on within 5 seconds. Not to mention women are only even on dating apps in the first place due to boredom. Ive asked hella hoes why their on their and they just say "cause im bored" or to "troll"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
yeah tats the brutal pill. Imagine betabuxxing wit boosts and super likes on tinder, spending hours taking photoos and frauding, and flexing how u got ur currycel degree and after a year u finally get a attractive match. U get rlly horny and desperate for her just for her to see someone better looking and move on within 5 seconds. Not to mention women are only even on dating apps in the first place due to boredom. Ive asked hella hoes why their on their and they just say "cause im bored" or to "troll"
Yeah true

I mean it is cope to say that ALL girls on OLD are there just for attention. I mean you've seen it yourself. You even got a gf off one of them.
Btw, are you based in the US? Because I've thought about using Yubo or Wizz, but I've heard more about it from Europeancels. And on top of that, I wouldn't want to date girls that are like 14-15 years old

Yeah true

I mean it is cope to say that ALL girls on OLD are there just for attention. I mean you've seen it yourself. You even got a gf off one of them.
Btw, are you based in the US? Because I've thought about using Yubo or Wizz, but I've heard more about it from Europeancels. And on top of that, I wouldn't want to date girls that are like 14-15 years old
Yeah ive dated girls from there but they were emotionally damaged and were actively desperately looking for a relationship. Doesnt work for normal NT girls. Also they recommend people 1-2 years within ur range. There are 18+ year olds on there. Yubo is slightly better to find people ur age

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 60051
Do you guys think Church/Mosque is Chad+ Now? I have never seen even MTN get a girl from church in the last ten years, but it use to be possible for even subhumans to find a girl at church. 😭😢😭

This is cap imo. If you have a decent size following (2k+) and ratio and you're at least MTN+ then you can slay/LTR through IG. But obviously if you go for foids with much larger followings then you're gonna get lost in her sea of DMs.

wizz and yubo recommends people 1-2 years within ur age. Plus its technically not illegal to mess with 16 year olds depending on ur state laws
Yubo has a paywall u need to pay to msg girls