ranking of white ethnicities

View attachment 1360098 heres sproof i cant show you his full face but he has white features his side has portuguese descent tho , likehe has heirlooms gifted from portuguese generals in goa abd he hieghtmogs most indians hes like 6 feet @volcelfatcel
That skin isn't Italian tier. John Abraham could pass as a med and he's lighter than this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
That skin isn't Italian tier. John Abraham could pass as a med and he's lighter than this
well barbers here mistaken him as italian and even taxi drivers here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Abraham sure passes as Mediterranean

• +1
Americans qualify middle-easterners as ‘white’, So it is definite that Italians are white
Why do you wanna be white
Actual white americans (Germans, Anglos, French, Nordics, Finns, Dutch, Poles whatever) wouldnt consider you white and you don't look like them

• +1
Cool another race thread

• +1
View attachment 1360098 heres sproof i cant show you his full face but he has white features his side has portuguese descent tho , likehe has heirlooms gifted from portuguese generals in goa abd he hieghtmogs most indians hes like 6 feet @volcelfatcel
He has a common Indian pheno. I could go out and pick 50 random people who have the same skin colour

• +1
He has a common Indian pheno. I could go out and pick 50 random people who have the same skin colour
lmao first you say every indian i see in goa our dravidians and now this statement the hypocrisy ahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
Actual white americans (Germans, Anglos, French, Nordics, Finns, Dutch, Poles whatever) wouldnt consider you white and you don't look like them
@larsanova69 is from Netherlands thought I am Jewish white. I have only seen coping Indians like you here say otherwise

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
lmao first you say every indian i see in goa our dravidians and now this statement the hypocrisy ahahaha
Negative IQ. Not all Indians are Dravidians and I’ve seen South Indians who are lighter than your dad

• +1
Okay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
Negative IQ. Not all Indians are Dravidians and I’ve seen South Indians who are lighter than your dad
bruh alright but im just saying he gets mistakened as an Italian or some other European race he also has blackish brown hair maybe that's why ig

• +1
@larsanova69 is from Netherlands thought I am Jewish white. I have only seen coping Indians like you here say otherwise
What? I'm Nordic, not indian. You don't pass in Europe. You don't look white and you wouldn't be considered white. People would think you were foreign if you attended an american or european high school. At best you pass in israel

• +1

Pm me I will show u what actual med passing curries look like. They are way lighter than ur dad

goan indians and pashtun indians mog every other indian minority I'm sry but its true they have perfect height and also masculine af facial features due to European colonization and admixture @volcelfatcel @Preston

• +1
and I have seen you
DM me my unmorphed picture son
bruh alright but im just saying he gets mistakened as an Italian or some other European race he also has blackish brown hair maybe that's why ig
People in the west are ignorant about what people from other countries look like. I’m not doubting that someone has mistaken your dad as Italian but that does not make him Italian

• +1
He does have some red undertones, which I feel is a big differentiating factor alongside the individual features and skull, so you might be right👍🏻

• +1

People in the west are ignorant about what people from other countries look like. I’m not doubting that someone has mistaken your dad as Italian but that does not make him Italian
omfg he isnt italian hes indian bro im just sayinfg he gets passed sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
goan indians and pashtun indians mog every other indian minority I'm sry but its true they have perfect height and also masculine af facial features due to European colonization and admixture @volcelfatcel @Preston
Goans are manlets on average so no and everyone I saw there looked like a regular Indian

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Pashtuns yes but not goans.

If you see, I deleted my post, I thought you were talking about me, sorry👍🏻

• +1
Goans are manlets on average so no and everyone I saw there looked like a regular Indian
my whole family from my dads side is 6ft I'm the shortest being 5foot 11

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15081
  • +1
omfg he isnt italian hes indian bro im just sayinfg he gets passed sometimes
Again this isn't med passing. I personally know a few med passing curries. I've shown them to @StrangerDanger and @AcneScars they are way lighter.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars and StrangerDanger
What do you not understand about the word ‘average’?
every goan friend i know is at least 5foot10 not every goan you see in goa is goan they could be banglesdeshi immigrants or subhuman from other indian states

• +1
I'm not...

If you're white then white girls are.the easiest
cope bro.

only easiest if you’re a chadlite or good smv at least. otherwise self hating ethnics are probably the easiest

• +1
every goan friend i know is at least 5foot10 not every goan you see in goa is goan they could be banglesdeshi immigrants or subhuman from other indian states
5'10 isn't the average even in Punjab let alone Goa.

cope bro.

only easiest if you’re a chadlite or good smv at least. otherwise self hating ethnics are probably the easiest
Asian girls maybe no one else

• +1
5'10 isn't the average even in Punjab let alone Goa.
thats what im saying my dads side has Portuguese admixture everyone in his family is tall has white skin different colored eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
thats what im saying my dads side has Portuguese admixture everyone in his family is tall has white skin different colored eyes
You look a bit like @gigi and @badg96

• +1
pianoboy the goan @SPFromNY914
@AcneScars @Preston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
pianoboy the goan @SPFromNY914
@AcneScars @Preston
my moms side shes mixed hers mom from tamilnadu with insane forward growth { I suspect I got my masculine features from her } and her dad is from north India { ahemdabad}

• +1
Good for u I guess. U remind me of spf ngl @volcelfatcel @AcneScars @Chadeep

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AcneScars and Chadeep
What you should be concerned about in your tiny 10mm philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What you should be concerned about in your tiny 10mm philtrum
i thought that was good my chin height is like 35mm my ohiltrum varies from 10-11mm so idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
Oh god another thread about italians not white

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Deleted member 15081 and 2 others
There's 0 difference between southern france and north of Italy, you could cross the border and people look the same, it's obvious you've never been in North of Italy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
There's 0 difference between southern france and north of Italy, you could cross the border and people look the same, it's obvious you've never been in North of Italy
I was just thinking about northern countries so I only thought about northern france
anyways north italians are obviously white

• +1
Reactions: gamma
look better? did u do ur eyebrows and facial hair too?
Depends, light blonde is bad but dark blonde is good, I dyed light brown so look better. Eyebrows I usually dye black or dark brown; darker eyebrows than hair is always better. Don’t have facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Depends, light blonde is bad but dark blonde is good, I dyed light brown so look better. Eyebrows I usually dye black or dark brown; darker eyebrows than hair is always better. Don’t have facial hair
yeah im dark blonde but when im next to men with dark hair like black or brown, they just look so much more masculine and better. agreed that darker eyebrows than hair mogs. atm i just dye my eyebrows and facial hair a dark brown and leave the top dark blonde but im considering just dyeing it brown

Nope white girls are the easiest @Biggdink
All women are easy but white women have lowest standards

won’t see attractive girl of any other race with a disabled guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
1. Germanic
2. Nordic
3. Curries that look Med
4. Med
5. Slav
6. Anglo (no front, but some of yall are really ugly)