Ranking the TOP 5 AVIs of users on this forum

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Upon seeing @Xangsane 's puke inducing excuse for an avi, I had the following thought, "But which are the TOP 5 AVIs of users on this forum?".

I know I am not the only one thinking this, so I spent the day
Ranking the TOP 5 AVIs of users on this forum.

The LIST:

5. @WanderingBurro
Incredible Story behind this as well. Something to do with his childhood.
4. @St.TikTokcel
A symbol of this user's deep devotion to the grand plan of Akhand Bharat 2050, signalling an unconditional love for his spiritual home.
3. @Iasacrko
A constant reminder of how brutally lifemogs the users of this incel forum.
2. @LooksOverAll
An insolent child with a rebellious face tattoo smoking a cigarette. If this doesn't scream "BLACKPILL", nothing else does.
1. @blackckatt
Art. This user has a picture of himself looking longingly out of a car window, a beautifully melancholic image reminiscent of the childhood rides he took in the backseat of his parents' car. Adding further complexity, he has imposed an image of an anime character who he identifies most with - a telling sign of a society in which man must look towards fiction to feel even the merest hint of belonging.

Honorary Mentions:
@Zer0/∞ for trying his best yet failing miserably, @Preston for acknowledging the greatest rap album of all time, @Prettyboy for fooling people into thinking he's the guy in his AVI and @TRUE_CEL for providing a mirror to everyone unfortunate enough to be browsing this shithole website.

I hope this answers your questions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vidales, ascension, Deleted member 16275 and 15 others
My avi mogs because she is squishy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Wallenberg, BongMog and 6 others

PFP mogged

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Skywalker, ascension and 11 others
Terrible list ngl. I agree with you about Xangsanes avi though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 16275, BongMog and 7 others
only looksoverall is good

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and datboijj
mines is calm, suave, relaxed, in the zone, contemplative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and forevermirin
Screenshot 20230524 004545 Gallery
jfl i need a new avi

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I did consider you strongly for this list however your avi lacks finesse. You can do better, learn from #1 on the list.
Then put me in honorable mentions fag

• +1
Putting 1ms of thought into your shitposting avi is perhaps the most subhuman thing you can do. Up there with having alts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Putting 1ms of thought into your shitposting avi is perhaps the most subhuman thing you can do. Up there with having alts.
it comes naturally to some people bro quit projecting

• Woah
what about mine

• Hmm...
Brootal, sendhil doesn’t get a mention even on this Mumbai forum:cry:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and forevermirin
using anything other than yourself as avi is cope.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and forevermirin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, tombradylover, forevermirin and 1 other person
Hahaha, you did a great deduction bro, this caractere was my comfort when i was young, he is orphan same like me ^^ and he have eyes can see more deep than other average mass people (like he know the blackpill :lul: )

• Love it
Ur high inhib if u dont have urself as ur avi

Ur mogger ethnic btw
Thank you good sir 😎. If I remember correctly u were chadlite yourself

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Hahaha, you did a great deduction bro, this caractere was my comfort when i was young, he is orphan same like me ^^ and he have eyes can see more deep than other average mass people (like he know the blackpill :lul: )
damn bro i was slightly wrong about one part, but i guess i was mostly accurate. your avi made me make this list lol.

@Bui should get an honorable mention too simply because of how memorable, cage, and memeable (e.g., when replying with people's avis) that pic is.

I literally only remember him from his avi.

@Bui should get an honorable mention too simply because of how memorable, cage, and memeable (e.g., when replying with people's avis) that pic is.

I literally only remember him from his avi.
Jfl this has been my pfp on discord and WhatsApp for like 2 years or smth, i love the pic

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Eh slavic ginger mogs all

• +1
@WanderingBurro whats the story behind the pfp?

• JFL
Thanks for the shoutout bhai.

• Love it
OP who is ur avi?

• Love it
Upon seeing @Xangsane 's puke inducing excuse for an avi, I had the following thought, "But which are the TOP 5 AVIs of users on this forum?".

The LIST:

5. @WanderingBurro
4. @St.TikTokcel
A symbol of this user's deep devotion to the grand plan of Akhand Bharat 2050, signalling an unconditional love for his spiritual home.
3. @Iasacrko
2. @LooksOverAll
An insolent child with a rebellious face tattoo smoking a cigarette. If this doesn't scream "BLACKPILL", nothing else does.
1. @blackckatt
Art. This user has a picture of himself looking longingly out of a car window, a beautifully melancholic image reminiscent of the childhood rides he took in the backseat of his parents' car. Adding further complexity, he has imposed an image of an anime character who he identifies most with - a telling sign of a society in which man must look towards fiction to feel even the merest hint of belonging.

Honorary Mentions:
@Zer0/∞ for trying his best yet failing miserably, @Preston for acknowledging the greatest rap album of all time, @Prettyboy for fooling people into thinking he's the guy in his AVI and @TRUE_CEL for providing a mirror to everyone unfortunate enough to be browsing this shithole website.

Terrible list missing me

• Hmm...
@defezman has the most iconic avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, ascension and forevermirin
My avi mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and forevermirin
Ur high inhib if u dont have urself as ur avi

Ur mogger ethnic btw

He's a mogger in his own house maybe

Outside in the real world, @Vain786 mogs him to a different dimension

The LIST:

5. @WanderingBurro
4. @St.TikTokcel
3. @Iasacrko
2. @LooksOverAll
1. @blackckatt

Honorary Mentions:

@forevergymcelling 's one shits in your opinions and every one of those user's avi mouths.

@Xangsane ngl, last shot was better.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Xangsane
Are you sure
20230408 105048

• JFL