[Rant] I feel want this girl

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
So some of you might know I have an issue with dick area, where I have these cysts on my ballsack. Ngl it doesn't look pretty
About a year ago some girl in my year tried to give me head, and stopped after 2 seconds because it was too repulsive.
It came to my attention now that she spread this info behind my back to everyone in my year. So now I want to strangle the snake

I've taken a huge fucking L, it's acc over for me.
Title was a fuck up, it should say: I want to kill this girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Angel, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 1680
So some of you might know I have an issue with dick area,
Stopped reading after you said 'dick area'. JFL at this autism. Eye area and mouth area is fine since we lacked the vocabulary to express exactly what we mean, but now hair area, forehead area, chin area, leg area, body area. Just stop.

This is deserving of its own thread, but I'll just put it here, since I know everyone likes to talk about 'muh dik' on this forum.
1385874819781.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: didntreadlol, Dicklet.4.3, Arkantos and 2 others
I lol'd but just now realize that I have small cysts on my ballsack what the fuck?

I think I need to invest in some betterbodywash than this almond butter bullshit I've been using

Stopped reading after you said 'dick area'. JFL at this autism. Eye area and mouth area is fine since we lacked the vocabulary to express exactly what we mean, but now hair area, forehead area, chin area, leg area, body area. Just stop.

This is deserving of it's own thread, but I'll just put it here, since I know everyone likes to talk about 'muh dik' on this forum.
1385874819781.png
Stop being extra, you fag

Tell me, am I wrong in saying it's the dick area?
I lol'd but just now realize that I have small cysts on my ballsack what the fuck?

I think I need to invest in some betterbodywash than this almond butter bullshit I've been using
They started small for me, and they grew in number and size, washing it does jackshit pretty sure

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

They started small for me, and they grew in number and size, washing it does jackshit pretty sure
It's extremely aspie to add 'area' to the end of everything. No one says that in real life. The image I posted was just something I thought you needed to see.

So some of you might know I have an issue with dick area, where I have these cysts on my ballsack. Ngl it doesn't look pretty
About a year ago some girl in my year tried to give me head, and stopped after 2 seconds because it was too repulsive.
It came to my attention now that she spread this info behind my back to everyone in my year. So now I want to strangle the snake

I've taken a huge fucking L, it's acc over for me.
Title was a fuck up, it should say: I want to kill this girl
Go to a doc bro and get that taken care off

It's extremely aspie to add 'area' to the end of everything. No one says that in real life. The image I posted was just something I thought you needed to see.
Honestly don’t see what’s wrong with using dick area, like if I say it to a normie they’re not going to be like wtf. And just because we talk about a certain thing here, it doesn’t mean it has to be aspie loool. Most stuff we talk about is aspie, but some of it isnt.
Also I don’t really get the reference ngl
Go to a doc bro and get that taken care off
Walahi the only thing I can do to is get surgery to remove them.
imagine coming to a looksmaxing forum, then end up spending money for surgery on your dick instead of your face.

Honestly cba fam

It's extremely aspie to add 'area' to the end of everything. No one says that in real life.
Depends on context I guess but saying "area" at the end doesn't strike me as weird. I've heard people say stuff like "neck area", "knee area" before.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 1680
Depends on context I guess but saying "area" at the end doesn't strike me as weird. I've heard people say stuff like "neck area", "knee area" before.
It’s actually more normal to say dick area, than mouth or eye area

OfLardnaan

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

I'm kind of scared. Are they like hard to pop pimples for you?

I'm kind of scared. Are they like hard to pop pimples for you?
You can’t pop them, only way to get rid of them is surgery. It’s common in guys, but with me they were worse than normal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You can’t pop them, only way to get rid of them is surgery. It’s common in guys, but with me they were worse than normal
What I popped some of mine. Looks like it was a ball pimple idek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
If it's over it's over

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
damn i wish that i would get brain

get that thing check out tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Ritalincel
get that thing check out tbh
I did, only thing to remove them is surgery. It's not cancerous or infectious or even harmful.
They're just ugly af

I had few cyst on my dick before but then they went away