Rape is a lie

H

HHNzero1

Scrawny
Joined
May 8, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
6
My ex gf told me she got raped and I was foolish to believe. Found she just cheated on me 5 times lol. I felt depressed for a few months but now I js feel kinda empty. I’m happier and still feel joy but everyday I come back to just okay. I’ve accepted that soulmates is a lie and I live my life completely lost. I’m starting to think that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Thoughts?
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and TrueAfghan
As long as your doing well fellow greycel :feelskek:
 

Similar threads

Todeboas16
Replies
2
Views
55
Todeboas16
Todeboas16
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
39
couragecel
couragecel
D69mo
Replies
13
Views
128
accinr
accinr
Notorious_1676
Replies
6
Views
51
Mansur
Mansur
ragu
Replies
24
Views
83
Bat
Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top