rape is wrong, if you think otherwise than you are a bluepilled cuck

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
women suffer from this, men getting rejected isn't even close to the suffering of a woman who got raped

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7580 and 8 others
Of course it is

Rape isnt wrong because it pleases the rapist

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 20679, alriodai and 2 others
Rape isnt wrong because it pleases the rapist
This does not make sense, the suffer of the women is greater than the 'pleasure' of rapist

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7580, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
bait?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Screenshot 20220726 182707 PicCollage

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 20679, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
women suffer from this, men getting rejected isn't even close to the suffering of a woman who got raped
Depends. Being raped just inflates her ego and makes her desire stronger men in the end.

To feel a man would risk it all for like 30 seconds of pleasure with her > being an incel forever lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
no shit. I don’t understand why in modern times men rape women anyway.

isnt the pleasure of sex the validation of another person choosing to fuck you? of them being that attracted to you? rape has none of that. if your need for physical stimulation is that strong why not by a top of the range doll.

>inb4 incel replies about women having arousal during rape
that is an evolutionary response to prevent damage to the woman’s reproductive system.

I could never imagine even sexually touching a woman non-consensually. there is no pleasure in having to force yourself where your not wanted and cannot exercise self control. it is shameful that some are reduced to that.

this is not even considering the extremely negative experience it would be for the woman. if an incel got anally raped and had a prostate orgasm during the experience, would that make it acceptable?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, alriodai, wollet2 and 5 others
That's a womans issue, this is a mens looksmaxxing forum

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ShowerMaxxing, thecel and 2 others
Rape exosts, but most womwn who claim to have been raped are nothing more than regretful liars.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thecel and Deleted member 17997
ops a fucking cuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, actual9cmjawslayer, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I don’t want to rape because it gives women pleasure. I don’t want them to feel pleasure. Women love rape more than they love being loved

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, Elvisandreaa, alriodai and 2 others
It's wrong because subhuman genetics are forced into the woman. It's worse than murder. No one wants more subhumans to be born. The concept should be very simple.

It's not about the pain of getting raped. It's about the FACE and HEIGHT of the rapist. She doesn't want their sperm because she doesn't want to give birth to truecels.

People should be more informed about why rape is so cruel.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing, thecel and 2 others

isnt the pleasure of sex the validation of another person choosing to fuck you? of them being that attracted to you? rape has none of that. if your need for physical stimulation is that strong why not by a top of the range doll.

that is an evolutionary response to prevent damage to the woman’s reproductive system.

I could never imagine even sexually touching a woman non-consensually. there is no pleasure in having to force yourself where your not wanted and cannot exercise self control. it is shameful that some are reduced to that.

this is not even considering the extremely negative experience it would be for the woman. if an incel got anally raped and had a prostate orgasm during the experience, would that make it acceptable?
this.

pleasure is not sex but validation.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
women were begging jeremy meeks to rape them when his mugshot surfaced

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and thecel
I don’t want to rape because it gives women pleasure. I don’t want them to feel pleasure. Women love rape more than they love being loved
good point

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, actual9cmjawslayer, thecel and 1 other person
Becouse they were attracted to him, its only ok for them to fuck men they are attracted to

• Woah
Becouse they were attracted to him, its only ok for them to fuck men they are attracted to
ok so how would they suffer then if they are attracted to the rapist

• Woah
Draw me a scale.

Left side : bluepilled soycuck.

Right side : redpilled/blackpilled based man.

The further right you go, the less you care about morality.

Yep that’s true, but it’s a moralistic argument against grape.

Caring about women’s suffering is a trait that’s universal among bluepilled soyjaks.

I’m not saying that grape is right. I’m saying that truly based redpillers/blackpillers can’t care less about muh morality.

Think about the type of man that every red- or black-pilled dude wishes he could be. A combination of Giga Chad/Tyrone and Genghis Khan / Alexander the Great. How much suffering did the great conquerors of history cause? How many lives did they take? Immoral, yet every man thinks that’s the ideal way to live as a man.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and alriodai
If they wanted it, it wouldn't have been rape, it would have been consensual. Wanting rape is oxymoron.

• WTF

Validation, lol. Not everybody cares about that.

Rape can be a sadistic turn on. When I used to bang a lot of hookers I used to enjoy it so much more when I could tell the girl really didn't want to be doing what she was doing. I always used to finger bang them as they sucked me off and then suprise them by ramming my wet finger up their ass. They'd usually freeze up and I'd tell them "It doesn't matter. Just continue." That's what I loved.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
If they wanted it, it wouldn't have been rape, it would have been consensual. Wanting rape is oxymoron.
but they love the thought of jeremy meeks agrissevly fucking them in a rapey way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thecel

No. Wanting rape is not an oxymoron. Desire is not consent.

If a woman desires and enjoys a rape but doesn’t tell her rapist “yes”, it’s still a crime under the law since no consent was communicated.

Rape fucks with a person's trust. Thus making it that more difficult to trust another. I was raped multiple times by women. And each time, I trusted less. You might wonder, "If you trusted less, why did you keep getting raped?" Exactly.

I keep my distance whenever I see college coeds because of that night. A sorority raped me as a bonus pledge. They took turns as two poured beer down my throat using a funnel. I called it the Funnel of Rape. And rape, they did. They got so carried away with rape that they began raping each other. Brutal. It was The Rapebowl. Like a Superbowl. Sugarbowl? The Rapebowl.

I rather stop talking about this. It's bringing back raping me memories.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12002 and thecel
Rape fucks with a person's trust. Thus making it that more difficult to trust another. I was raped multiple times by women. And each time, I trusted less. You might wonder, "If you trusted less, why did you keep getting raped?" Exactly.

I keep my distance whenever I see college coeds because of that night. A sorority raped me as a bonus pledge. They took turns as two poured beer down my throat using a funnel. I called it the Funnel of Rape. And rape, they did. They got so carried away with rape that they began raping each other. Brutal. It was The Rapebowl. Like a Superbowl. Sugarbowl? The Rapebowl.

post link to original if copypasta

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Draw me a scale.

Left side : bluepilled soycuck.

Right side : redpilled/blackpilled based man.

The further right you go, the less you care about morality.

Yep that’s true, but it’s a moralistic argument against grape.

Caring about women’s suffering is a trait that’s universal among bluepilled soyjaks.

I’m not saying that grape is right. I’m saying that truly based redpillers/blackpillers can’t care less about muh morality.

Think about the type of man that every red- or black-pilled dude wishes he could be. A combination of Giga Chad/Tyrone and Genghis Khan / Alexander the Great. How much suffering did the great conquerors of history cause? How many lives did they take? Immoral, yet every man thinks that’s the ideal way to live as a man.

bumo

No. Wanting rape is not an oxymoron. Desire is not consent.

If a woman desires and enjoys a rape but doesn’t tell her rapist “yes”, it’s still a crime under the law since no consent was communicated.

yes its wrong
because where is the joy, when the girl is not enjoying?

• Woah
Its only rape if the rapist is ugly.

• JFL
lets see these incels advocate for rape when they are in a cell with big bubba.

jim the memories aren't real. They were programmed into you by your creators.

• So Sad

This explains why ur so deranged

• So Sad