Rape is wrong regardless of looks or sexual appeal - allow me to ejaculate my wisdom

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Some beautiful women rather not have sex due to a personal goal, tradition, or even religion. And some are badass motherfuckers who don't have time for that shit. Thinking because the other person looks good, she'll give him impunity if such a horrible act transpired, think again.

If she doesn't want to have sex, no one has the right to think otherwise. Although I've heard of situations of women raping women, the victim's cries fall on deaf judicial ears. LGBT is not as friendly as they project themselves as. They too are people and capable of horrors.

However, guys like me are free game when we're solo. Women don't care about women raping us. And to be honest, we don't care either. Fuck it! Do what you have to do woman. Get it out of your system. I don't care.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Some beautiful women rather not have sex due to a personal goal, tradition, or even religion. And some are badass motherfuckers who don't have time for that shit. Thinking because the other person looks good, she'll give him impunity if such a horrible act transpired, think again.

If she doesn't want to have sex, no one has the right to think otherwise. Although I've heard of situations of women raping women, the victim's cries fall on deaf judicial ears. LGBT is not as friendly as they project themselves as. They too are people and capable of horrors.

However, guys like me are free game when we're solo. Women don't care about women raping us. And to be honest, we don't either. Fuck it! Do what you have to do woman. Get it out of your system. I don't care.

Sad Arrested Development GIF
Not a single molecule nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires