Rape story time ft. Jordan Barret

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
17 years old JB stacy is leaving her friend's party late and can't drive car because drunk so she decides to walk 2 miles to get home. in the road she is approached by a vehicle, man in the driver seat is wearing a mask (corona type mask). "get in honey, i will drive you home, you are drunk and it's not safe out here" he says.
she just ignores her and moves toward a house so he can knock their door, she is afraid. she knocks and knocks hoping this would scare him away. but he just waited in the street.

then he got out of his car, thats when she started screaming for help and knocking the door harder. a man with a mask opened the door and she started crying for help.
but the man, grabbed her and pulled her in the house and put his big hands over her mouth to shut her up, then the driver came inside. she was screaming through his hands and struglling to escape.
both man laughed that their plan worked. they pulled her in the basement and dropped her in a room that looked like it was sound proofed.

the man with big hands went outside to check if anyone noticed and the driver man, started appraoching her ass and touching her private parts.
she kept fighting and screaming. "keep yelling, you will only soften your throat for my cock".
he then ripped her dress apart and pulled his dick out, his dick was big. the girl was sheevering and begging for mercy. he put it on her virgin pussy and kept going back and forth. "please, i'm virgin, you don't want to do this, please, i give you money" she begged.

he pushed in and she screamed, she was being raped and she was helpless. she felt suicidal and just wanted to die at that moment.
then she broke her hands free and aimed for his mask, so she can see his face and he managed to tear mask a part. his face was revealed.
0ea1eda0f5c18c7040a40bd84ff8ce82

she suddenly felt a strong vibe, she then gave up fighting and secretly smiled. "wow you are handsome, you could have just asked" she said in embarrassment and started moaning and squirting.
you know the rest of story.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87, gookcelriceR, StalinCel and 7 others
Barrett got raped in the ass by Old men when he was 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Ark, Lefty Rankin and 6 others
17 years old JB stacy is leaving her friend's party late and can't drive car because drunk so she decides to walk 2 miles to get home. in the road she is approached by a vehicle, man in the driver seat is wearing a mask (corona type mask). "get in honey, i will drive you home, you are drunk and it's not safe out here" he says.
she just ignores her and moves toward a house so he can knock their door, she is afraid. she knocks and knocks hoping this would scare him away. but he just waited in the street.

then he got out of his car, thats when she started screaming for help and knocking the door harder. a man with a mask opened the door and she started crying for help.
but the man, grabbed her and pulled her in the house and put his big hands over her mouth to shut her up, then the driver came inside. she was screaming through his hands and struglling to escape.
both man laughed that their plan worked. they pulled her in the basement and dropped her in a room that looked like it was sound proofed.

the man with big hands went outside to check if anyone noticed and the driver man, started appraoching her ass and touching her private parts.
she kept fighting and screaming. "keep yelling, you will only soften your throat for my cock".
he then ripped her dress apart and pulled his dick out, his dick was big. the girl was sheevering and begging for mercy. he put it on her virgin pussy and kept going back and forth. "please, i'm virgin, you don't want to do this, please, i give you money" she begged.

he pushed in and she screamed, she was being raped and she was helpless. she felt suicidal and just wanted to die at that moment.
then she broke her hands free and aimed for his mask, so she can see his face and he managed to tear mask a part. his face was revealed.
View attachment 2468216
she suddenly felt a strong vibe, she then gave up fighting and secretly smiled. "wow you are handsome, you could have just asked" she said in embarrassment and started moaning and squirting.
This is accurate

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Psychophilly, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
@HernanDrago

What do you think ?
I have no idea, it's hardly a reaction gif, he just smiles, takes a sip, and appears to swish the milk around in his mouth. I cannot see any plausible subtexts.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly, Ark, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
read, made me suicidal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 32486
I have no idea, it's hardly a reaction gif, he just smiles, takes a sip, and appears to swish the milk around in his mouth. I cannot see any plausible subtexts.
let the man get his calcium in peace

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Rape is illegal.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Jesus, I Just Wanted To Convey I Like Milk.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, Deleted member 32486 and vampyre

View attachment 2468216
yeh sounds about right but the fact you took the time to write that shows how much of a geek you are

View attachment 2468216
Is this one of your fantasies? Are you the girl?

HernanDrago WHY DID YOU POST THA GIF????????????​

WHAT DOES IT CONVERY????????? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::eek::eek::eek:

@Ritalincel thoughts on

HernanDrago 's GIF??​

THE GIF IN QUESTIOn

0ea1eda0f5c18c7040a40bd84ff8ce82

The blackpill at its finest lol