Rape victim @eriot lodger on suicide watch after also being as a nigger

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
It’s my duty to ensure rape victims like @Eriot Lodger finally commit suicide and achieve their purpose. Don’t forget this nigger got raped at age of 8. I suppose it runs in his family considering how this rape baby was born in the first place :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, vermillioncorefan and PointOfNoReturn
Fuck that faggot ass unicorn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Alt Number 3
Age of 4*. And you're too fat and washed up to bully anyone effectively, old loser lukizm.net wannabe popular house nigger! 😂

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You don't even have a father; meanwhile my father and I used to share the same bed and take baths together.

• +1
Hahaaha your father didn't love you, queer. Why don't you kys? He won't mind, I promise!

• +1
Age of 4*. And you're too fat and washed up to bully anyone effectively, old loser lukizm.net wannabe popular house nigger! 😂
I can’t keep track of the number of times your worthless nigger body has been used! slit your wrists retarded troon

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You are extremely mentally unwell my brethren
Tell it to the nigger. He has no one who cares for him except his whore mother who wants to choke on his BBC.

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
Don’t forget this nigger got raped at age of 8. I suppose it runs in his family considering how this rape baby was born in the first place :lul:
Low blow bro jfc 💀

Tell it to the nigger. He has no one who cares for him except his whore mother who wants to choke on his BBC.
Stupid nigger can’t even get his story straight. What a pathetic low life who keeps begging for my attention cuz he gets none anywhere else

Stupid nigger can’t even get his story straight. What a pathetic low life who keeps begging for my attention cuz he gets none anywhere else
Project more former 'somewhat relevant' lukism.net user who got his ass handed to him and are too old and tired to engage in actual dialogue. I'll keep exposing you until you kill yourself and your father won't care one but, nigger, NOT ONE BIT!

Project more former 'somewhat relevant' lukism.net user who got his ass handed to him and are too old and tired to engage in actual dialogue. I'll keep exposing you until you kill yourself and your father won't care one but, nigger, NOT ONE BIT!
Nigger still believes in his own made up fantasy. keep projecting suicidal cuck. The only person killing themselves is the jobless friendless aspie shut in org rotting Troon aka you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and PointOfNoReturn
Nigger still believes in his own made up fantasy. keep projecting suicidal cuck. The only person killing themselves is the jobless friendless aspie shut in org rotting Troon aka you
Says the NEETnigger himself! You are a suicidal nigger who's made NUMEROUS threads about wanting to kill yourself on your precious lukizm.net forum, which "sadly" had to be taken down. Now you're just a nobody who tries to act up even tho LITERALLY NOBODY CARES about you at this point. Accept that your days of relevance are over and I'll make you kill yourself for being a loser with no future prospects at 30.

0 nigger. Time to kys! 👍

Says the NEETnigger himself! You are a suicidal nigger who's made NUMEROUS threads about wanting to kill yourself on your precious lukizm.net forum, which "sadly" had to be taken down. Now you're just a nobody who tries to act up even tho LITERALLY NOBODY CARES about you at this point. Accept that your days of relevance are over and I'll make you kill yourself for being a loser with no future prospects at 30.
Jfl at this no lifer transposing all his falios on to me. literally everything you just said was a deep projection of your own self. ‘Literally nobody cares’ yet makes several threads about me when he wakes up. I actually give purpose for your miserable lonely existence. I always knew the attention seeking was coming when you attacked me out of nowhere yesterday. I must’ve been in your deformed niggerish skull the whole time and I will be the last thought when you finally end it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and PointOfNoReturn
Jfl at this no lifer transposing all his falios on to me. literally everything you just said was a deep projection of your own self. ‘Literally nobody cares’ yet makes several threads about me when he wakes up. I actually give purpose for your miserable lonely existence. I always knew the attention seeking was coming when you attacked me out of nowhere yesterday. I must’ve been in your deformed niggerish skull the whole time and I will be the last thought when you finally end it.
You made like 10 threads about me yesterday cringe emo. Niggers can't be emo! That's just weird, weaboo cunt. But yeah keep crying for me since I deleted your troon boyfriend.

You made like 10 threads about me yesterday cringe emo. Niggers can't be emo! That's just weird, weaboo cunt. But yeah keep crying for me since I deleted your troon boyfriend.
nigger still clinging on to the hope that he made someone delete. Meanwhile me and him are caging at this clueless sub 80 iq clown in dms. you make ppl sign up just to bully your rape baby ass.

nigger still clinging on to the hope that he made someone delete. Meanwhile me and him are caging at this clueless sub 80 iq clown in dms. you make ppl sign up just to bully your rape baby ass.
Holy cope! If that robust looking chin troon was here he'd bust me in the face. I still have his pictures btw.

Holy cope! If that robust looking chin troon was here he'd bust me in the face. I still have his pictures btw.
what a dweeb lmao. his pics are everywhere in this site.

what a dweeb lmao. his pics are everywhere in this site.
Not those pics. Otherwise post them! Right... You don't have the ones in a dress? Too bad. Send me your NEETbuxx and I'll hand you an exerpt of my collection. Otherwise stfu.

Not those pics. Otherwise post them! Right... You don't have the ones in a dress? Too bad. Send me your NEETbuxx and I'll hand you an exerpt of my collection. Otherwise stfu.
lmfao. I got his nudes you coping cuck. You got the most basic collection that everyone has seen. And why the fuck would I post them you idiot? We’re literally cringing at yo low iq clueless ass.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
lmfao. I got his nudes you coping cuck. You got the most basic collection that everyone has seen. And why the fuck would I post them you idiot? We’re literally cringing at yo low iq clueless ass.
A lot of people has seen a whole lot that's all I can say. Keep looking at troon dick, you weird mutt untermensch.

A lot of people has seen a whole lot that's all I can say. Keep looking at troon dick, you weird mutt untermensch.
stay obsessed and jealous subhuman troon.

• JFL
Leave @Eriot Lodger alone

Last edited:
  • Woah
My nigger my business. Just stay out of it.

It’s my duty to ensure rape victims like @Eriot Lodger finally commit suicide and achieve their purpose. Don’t forget this nigger got raped at age of 8. I suppose it runs in his family considering how this rape baby was born in the first place :lul:
You big old baby. Just shut up. Stop being so gay. Dummy dum dum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
National Sexual Assault Hotline
Hours: Available 24 hours
1-800-656-4673
You don't have to worry about that permavirgin queer closette. And i enjoyed it so double whammy for me! Keep bringing it up buddy.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Up

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3