Rape will forever ruin a girl. But, it ruins a man even more

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
No girl who has ever been raped suffers more from the event than a man does.

No exaggeration or larp. Let me explain;

Let’s say a girl is 17 and she goes to work and gets a gun pointed at her and then goes to an alley to suck cock and get fucked. That girl is no longer valuable. She is damaged goods. Imagine the poor bastard who one day marries her. How can he cope knowing his bride wearing a beautiful white dressed was once a submissive slut with a stranger’s dick down her throat? Jfl.
This will ruin the man WAAAAAY more than it could ever ruin the girl.

Also, statistics show that females who’ve been raped usually fantasize about the encounter later on (I guess to associate the encounter with pleasure instead of pain, but either way the slut is getting wet thinking about it) so whenever the man has sex with his wife, she will be imagining the time she got fucked in the alley by a stranger.

So, in short, rape doesn’t effect a woman the way it effects a man. A man suffers tremendously in regards to rape. The only way to solve this is for a raped woman to marry her rapist and to never have sex with another man again. No one will want her. She’s damaged forever and us poor men have to eliminate another prospective wife from the breeding grounds.

@Thompsonz @RabidRosaries @ropemax @Armadillo @Acee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Afrikancel and 12 others
what are you implying? okay its rape, understand
lets change the situation

if a girl had a boyfriend ? she had sex with him a lot of times, probably did all the kinky shit etc....
hmm
does it mean she shouldnt marry another guy later in her life ? i think she can! and she should
like why are you insecure about your potential wifes sexual experience, are you mad virgin?

insanely insecure person

YIKES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others

This a good soundtrack for the solution you proposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15827
In fact most of your posts this soundtrack would fit
i want to fuck esther mcgregor i would marry her and kiss on the wedding even if i know she took 1000 cocks and slurped the cum like no tomorrow

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
i want to fuck esther mcgregor i would marry her and kiss on the wedding even if i know she took 1000 cocks and slurped the cum like no tomorrow
fuck i imagine she lick my balls i raise my legs hey baby go for that ass give me that rimjob

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, duck, Entschuldigung and 4 others
White: White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection. This color of choice for the traditional bride is and will always a staple in bridal fashion.

imagine marrying a non virgin girl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Deleted member 4757 and 2 others
White: White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection. This color of choice for the traditional bride is and will always a staple in bridal fashion.

Better dress that slut in red or black or purple or some shit. Ain’t no purity in that used up cum slurping beast innit

• +1
Reactions: galego123

its okay if she has money, status and looks cute as fuck
id dominate esther all day all night if we were married i would make her walk naked and slap her barely existent ass whenever i want sometimes i will tell her to stop walking so i can lick her pussy shove my face in her asshole, i would spit on her face in her mouth we would fuck like rabbits and be the best family in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, galego123 and Vermilioncore
its okay if she has money, status and looks cute as fuck
id dominate esther all day all night if we were married i would make her walk naked and slap her barely existent ass whenever i want sometimes i will tell her to stop walking so i can lick her pussy shove my face in her asshole, i would spit on her face in her mouth we would fuck like rabbits and be the best family in the world
nigga be living on la la land

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18479, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
A woman who got raped is more likely to get raped again later on in life than a woman who didn`t.

Imagine the reaction of the husband, horrible shit innit.

youre right

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19036

Let’s say a girl is 17 and she goes to work and gets a gun pointed at her and then goes to an alley to suck cock and get fucked. That girl is no longer valuable. She is damaged goods. Imagine the poor bastard who one day marries her. How can he cope knowing his bride wearing a beautiful white dressed was once a submissive slut with a stranger’s dick down her throat? Jfl.

Also, statistics show that females who’ve been raped usually fantasize about the encounter later on (I guess to associate the encounter with pleasure instead of pain, but either way the slut is getting wet thinking about it) so whenever the man has sex with his wife, she will be imagining the time she got fucked in the alley by a stranger.

So, in short, rape doesn’t effect a woman the way it effects a man. A man suffers tremendously in regards to rape. The only way to solve this is for a raped woman to marry her rapist and to never have sex with another man again. No one will want her. She’s damaged forever and us poor men have to eliminate another prospective wife from the breeding grounds.

Look bro, the reason femininsts hate rape is because it takes away the females will to her own body which props up her entire power structure. That’s why they want rape and metaphorical versions of rape lower on the rape spectrum like prearranged marriage (I’m serious) banned.

Nigga wtf i legit thought you were talking about men getting raped for a second there Jfl
Scary Black Man (@scary_black) / Twitter
Create meme Negro , the Negro in jail meme, a photo of ebony in the shower  - Pictures - Meme-arsenal.com
Black Man Crying In Shower GIF - Black Man Crying In Shower - Discover &  Share GIFs
Sad Lgbt GIF by Flunk (Official TV Series Account)
dis cuz de nigga becum a woman after get repped

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Let's gang rape OP:feelshehe:

you can basically apply this to women having sex at all

I agree with the last point you made. About raped women marrying the rapist. Its the way it should be