Raping assholes left and right

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
You cucks go "muh rape is wrong muh its against law" you low T faggot cucks do you realize that average women even ugly subhuman ones have at least 10 body count? Not just that but insane high standards.

Any incel who has raped a girl i respect that nigga, a true friend, true man. If you are incel what are you waiting for? Go ER, start raping, torturing and killing women.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and gamma
Ezgif 5 091bd9ac0a

True as fuck!

I just raped @whiteissuperior mother’s shit encrusted asshole. After I fucked her shithole I removed my cock and she sucked it off. Then I watched as she kissed her faggot son in the mouth.

Little does he know he not only kissed my cock, but he kissed his mother’s shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, currylightskin and BearBoy
True as fuck!

I just raped @whiteissuperior mother’s shit encrusted asshole. After I fucked her shithole I removed my cock and she sucked it off. Then I watched as she kissed her faggot son in the mouth.

Little does he know he not only kissed my cock, but he kissed his mother’s shit.
Wait till you hear i fucked your sleezy momma in her gaping asshole while you were busy

True as fuck!

Bro I thought you were kinda funny when I just assumed you were 16, now I just think you’re a weirdo for typing this type of shit as a grown man who’s more than half a decade older than me.

“Muhhhhh rape” is legit high school humor dude, do you actually have any friends irl?

You cucks go "muh rape is wrong muh its against law" you low T faggot cucks do you realize that average women even ugly subhuman ones have at least 10 body count? Not just that but insane high standards.

Any incel who has raped a girl i respect that nigga, a true friend, true man. If you are incel what are you waiting for? Go ER, start raping, torturing and killing women.
f
Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor