Rapist in my school

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

Average Schizo
There was a rapist in my sophomore English class last year, he raped three girls during freshman year and he wasn’t convicted due to the lack of evidence, and we had the speech to make a topic about and guess what this nigga choose to do, pedophilia and the effects of it. and bro full on looks like Jeffrey dahmer with longer hair with pink highlights, pretty creepy and only a few people knew what he did. everybody felt spooks once he started his speech and had skeptic looks. but this year he wasn’t in any of my classes man I am glad

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21661, Mio and 5 others
tales from dhakrta

on my mother this isn’t a tale, this shit was real
oy brudda too many rapists in dhaka, i feel for you my brudda rip to dem foids that got violated ona mad ting

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Informationcapitali and Gaygymmaxx
Ask me privately before writing threads about me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the boss, RAMU KAKA, shabby890 and 5 others
oy brudda too many rapists in dhaka, i feel for you my brudda rip to dem foids that got violated ona mad ting
He want scrat-dat-dittly-dee in that puss-ee, ya get me thugger

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Gaygymmaxx
There was a rapist in my sophomore English class last year, he raped three girls during freshman year and he wasn’t convicted due to the lack of evidence, and we had the speech to make a topic about and guess what this nigga choose to do, pedophilia and the effects of it. and bro full on looks like Jeffrey dahmer with longer hair with pink highlights, pretty creepy and only a few people knew what he did. everybody felt spooks once he started his speech and had skeptic looks. but this year he wasn’t in any of my classes man I am glad
cool story bro

It’s real.. please don’t leave me herr
What the girl said to her friend before OPs classmate got to business.

Damn it!

Damn it I was turning a new intellectual leaf but now I'm just an evil deranged bastard again! what the hell happpened!

Reverse psychology broo

That nigga is W ong