Rapists should be killed publically

bro make sure you post story about this on ig and talk to girls about how bad this situation is they will definitely sleep with you. jfl indians are such cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
bro make sure you post story about this on ig and talk to girls about how bad this situation is they will definitely sleep with you. jfl indians are such cucks
weird

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
A female doctor was raped a few days back and then she was brutally murdered. Her dead body wasnt shown to her parents for 3 hours. Her own parents were deprived of their daughter's mutilated body and then a day later some random guy shows up and says that he was the one who raped her. Imagine. The clinical evidences say that it was probably a gang rape. I cannot believe the sheer inability of my government to do anything about this at all.
Western secular law got rid of the death penalty because they didn’t deem gods law true and now we suffer for that.

Christian nations real ones have death penalty for this reason

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and ItsOverLawg
Wanting retribution is a low IQ low sentience trait. Just throw them in prison where they’ll rot forever.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TUSSELEIF and ItsOverLawg
Their dick or testicles should be surgically removed
In Ancient Rome if you raped a noblewoman your nuts were cracked with a hammer 😂. Both of them

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, majesticincel and ItsOverLawg
Rape is a Ethnic problem where people aren't desensitised to sex.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ItsOverLawg and majesticincel
rape correction

Last edited:
i really don't care but its still very bad that these things happen (regardless of the country)
only foids who deserve get raped are the ones with double digit body count

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
jfl its too late to do anything, an arab immigrant in sweden raped and killed an 11 year old girl and he got 12 days of jail before being released, i love white people and their "liberalism"
should be beheaded in front of his family using a rusted knife which has been heated

• +1
Reactions: dbva and Darkeningstar
just kill all subhumans and you'll be getting rid of all the following:

rapists
pedophiles
leftists
criminals
deathniks
jews

Women want to be raped just not by you