Rapists should be killed publically

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master of MTNS
A female doctor was raped a few days back and then she was brutally murdered. Her dead body wasnt shown to her parents for 3 hours. Her own parents were deprived of their daughter's mutilated body and then a day later some random guy shows up and says that he was the one who raped her. Imagine. The clinical evidences say that it was probably a gang rape. I cannot believe the sheer inability of my government to do anything about this at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, Hetman Vilkas and 19 others
Let me guess, India?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, watah, Deleted member 82370 and 14 others
in case they ever find the ones who did that to her. They should be burned alive publically

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, AspiringMogger and 3 others
Their dick or testicles should be surgically removed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Funnyunenjoyer1, thebuffdon690 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Gaygymmaxx, Ascеnd and 11 others
just kill all incels and you will get rid of all rapists, pedos, and indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Alucard69, piec and 8 others
Just a few days later, another woman gets raped in another state. None of them get justice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greycel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Did you know men commit the most crime after they just bust a nut

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
just kill all incels and you will get rid of all rapists, pedos, and indians
2012 nirbhaya case. One of the rapists was a married man
it has got nothing to do with being an incel.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and greycel
Why the Indian rapists don't cross the border into China?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
A female doctor was raped a few days back and then she was brutally murdered. Her dead body wasnt shown to her parents for 3 hours. Her own parents were deprived of their daughter's mutilated body and then a day later some random guy shows up and says that he was the one who raped her. Imagine. The clinical evidences say that it was probably a gang rape. I cannot believe the sheer inability of my government to do anything about this at all.
Don't kill me publicly:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
no
it is not
Not bathing, not eating healthy food, raping women are NOT customs here
Misinformation is very dangerous, Lawg. Everyone knows rape in India is a custom! Stop twisting the truth in your favor.

• +1
Whats wrong with indians man…

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 78207 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
jfl its too late to do anything, an arab immigrant in sweden raped and killed an 11 year old girl and he got 12 days of jail before being released, i love white people and their "liberalism"

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
In my country they get fined, imprisoned and caned

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Andremln, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and BigJimsWornOutTires
being married doesn't mean you're not incel. many incels get married. look at mark cuckerberg

• +1
being married doesn't mean you're not incel. many incels get married. look at mark cuckerberg
being an incel doesnt give anyone the right to rape ☹️

• +1
India is the biggest shithole in the world

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and BigJimsWornOutTires
dont care ngl
being an incel doesnt give anyone the right to rape ☹️
obviously not but i gurantee most rapists are no fap copers

• +1
shitty ass third world country i used to be proud of being an Indian. Dragging religion into practises, driving the law in the favour of the rich and not delivering justice to those in Need. divided on the basis of castes and so many subcastes

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Deleted member 78221
dont care ngl

obviously not but i gurantee most rapists are no fap copers
it was a rage post so ur free not to respond

• +1
Imagine being proud of being Indian
as a kid i was brought in a family of soldiers who would die for their country. I really did not think much then. I was told to be patriotic. Reality is often different from what we've been taught

• +1
This shitty forum filled with you brown’s. I hope all of your race burns to death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and ItsOverLawg
as a kid i was brought in a family of soldiers who would die for their country. I really did not think much then. I was told to be patriotic. Reality is often different from what we've been taught
Dying for your country especially a country like India is retarted man

• +1
Reactions: Andremln and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Dying for your country especially a country like India is retarted man
i really dont know brother
there are good people here but too
but on an average there are more bad ones.

• +1
OP is a normie.

Buhu, a shitfoid got Hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, IwillRope2024, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Ok simp soycuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IwillRope2024, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and ItsOverLawg
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, IwillRope2024 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Whats wrong with indians man…
It’s not Indians bro
You know in North India, shit like this doesn’t happen; that’s because North Indians, especially in Punjab have largely Sikhs,
Sikhs are very good and kind people. They are very hard working people

You might have interacted with some in your life too.

They wear a turban (or might not), but as a way to remind themselves to always help someone in need, even at your own expense.
They are traditional, are literally warriors, have warrior DNA.. but they are always calm, cool and compassionate.
You could put your life in the hands of a Sikh and be relaxed

But unfortunately, their name is dragged through the mud as they only make up 1-2% of India’s total population..
Which is why they want to dissociate and make a country for themselves recently. They are not content with all injustice that occurs in other parts of India, and would not allow it

Hindus are cool people. I really respect and love Hinduism.. the true traditional type though. It’s just a small minority of Hindus make every Indian look bad.. even the Christian Indians that live in the South of India

Also @ItsOverLawg I really feel for this girl. Is there a petition we can sign or something we can do to spread awareness? The government is corrupt there, so the civilians take advantage and do whatever they can..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Deleted member 33711
It’s not Indians bro
You know in North India, shit like this doesn’t happen; that’s because North Indians, especially in Punjab have largely Sikhs,
Sikhs are very good and kind people. They are very hard working people

You might have interacted with some in your life too.

They wear a turban (or might not), but as a way to remind themselves to always help someone in need, even at your own expense.
They are traditional, are literally warriors, have warrior DNA.. but they are always calm, cool and compassionate.
You could put your life in the hands of a Sikh and be relaxed

But unfortunately, their name is dragged through the mud as they only make up 1-2% of India’s total population..
Which is why they want to dissociate and make a country for themselves recently. They are not content with all injustice that occurs in other parts of India, and would not allow it

Hindus are cool people. I really respect and love Hinduism.. the true traditional type though. It’s just a small minority of Hindus make every Indian look bad.. even the Christian Indians that live in the South of India
nah i am Hindu too lol and yes I have interacted with Sikhs and they've turned out to be one of the best people in this nation 😁😁 i myself am a Rajput with Chandel warrior genetic so Ik.
No matter what caste, creed and religion these rapists come from, India would be tarnished because of them. Kind people lie in every religion. i have many muslim, sikh and christian friends and they're all very nice.
But as someone who grew up in this country seeing women not safe is not very encouraging

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 33711 and greycel
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 33711 and greycel
I think he meant it in a positive light
For example you are spreading awareness about this, which can lead to something being done

• +1