Rapper vs Comedian

Posmo

Posmo

Deo Volente
What do you guys think about the status difference between these two?

Both are pretty autonomous careers in 2020...wonder which would be harder to be successful at? I think rappers are more attractive to girls, in general, but comedians definitely have their own appeal.

for your consideration

pete-davidson-main.jpg

dababy-2019-xxl-freshman-photo.jpg

Last edited:
Id rather be a Comedian because Im not funny. But rappers get puss, comedians get puss sometimes.

Comedians have more sex with higher quality women. Women appreciate a good sense of humor.

Comedians have more sex with higher quality women. Women appreciate a good sense of humor.

higher quality how- personality wise? I feel you, a lot of women love comedians, but lots of sexy thots going to see rappers bro :\

higher quality how- personality wise? I feel you, a lot of women love comedians, but lots of sexy thots going to see rappers bro :\
When you say sexy, you just mean body. Look at the majority of women rappers use in music videos and are seen with. They are not facially attractive.

Pete Davidson is preselectionmaxxed for life because he almost cuffed Ariana Grande

No way he was hitting that shit regularly with a sub 7" cock, guarentee you the dude is hung

No homo