{{RARE}} Salludon in this picture (he isn’t squint frauding)

he lives miserable life indeed

Lmao. I am only here because we have the strictest lockdown measures on the planet you dumb son of a stupid pathetic bitch. Nobody likes you on this forum and your posts get ignored for the most-part. You actually offer nothing to this place. No insight, humour, nothing.

I'm noticing a trend. It's with guys who feel they lack a certain zest in their personality which I have in mind and it is getting them quite angry.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Ok. Meet me tomorrow at 7pm inside the mcdonalds of tally ho corner. We can talk about why you think I think I am good looking or why you think that I am deluded. When I have told you otherwise and put you straight and clear a 1000 times. I want to see if your personality is as boring and vapid in person, as it is online. If your answers are to disrespect me, you will have a mcchicken sandwhich in your face.
no thanks

Lmao. I am only here because we have the strictest lockdown measures on the planet you dumb son of a stupid pathetic bitch. Nobody likes you on this forum and your posts get ignored for the most-part. You actually offer nothing to this place. No insight, humour, nothing.

I'm noticing a trend. It's with guys who feel they lack a certain zest in their personality which I have in mind and it is getting them quite angry.
no one in london even follows lockdown measures so stop coping

dnr

You're a dumb fool. Everybody here is following it. Imagine lying about this shit. A HARD PRESSED LOCKDOWN has been enforced for weeks.

More fake manipulative shit from the fakest guy on the forum.

Come and meet me at Maccy Ds tomorrow bro. You're 6'3 and I'm 5'8. You have reach and size advantage.

• +1
You're a dumb fool. Everybody here is following it. Imagine lying about this shit. A HARD PRESSED LOCKDOWN has been enforced for weeks.

More fake manipulative shit from the fakest guy on the forum.

Come and meet me at Maccy Ds tomorrow bro. You're 6'3 and I'm 5'8. You have reach and size advantage.

it's nearly 3 am of course people aren't out lol
during the day time central is still just as bust

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
it's nearly 3 am of course people aren't out lol
during the day time central is still just as bust

Cool. I just rewinded the video by several hours. This is day-time.

44cc89d65d6879f8d84f46d0c22d1ebb

Ok so you're saying central is busy now? Lying more? Ok cool. Brb fat boy.

Yeah I thought that would be your response. I hit some truth there.
i literally mog you in every single aspect of life, so i won't harass you, mma just let you be bro

i literally mog you in every single aspect of life, so i won't harass you, mma just let you be bro
he is obsessed with me for some reason because I am taller and have a bigger cock

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
Cool. I just rewinded the video by several hours. This is day-time.

View attachment 953726

Ok so you're saying central is busy now? Lying more? Ok cool. Brb fat boy.

There is central during the day. Does that look like the normal central London to you? One of the most popular tourist cities in the world?

Do you want to continue? You gonna keep lying over and over again?

310a52e37fa02682a3433aa8684f3b9c

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and zaynbrah
that's not central london....
show me Oxford street and circus

Piccadilly Circus. Early January 2021.

Do you want me to post a video now of Piccadilly in 2019?

It restores lost bone mass in that area as im also getting bone grafts
muh potential

nigga you ain't gonna change with a few teeth lost jfl

barely, i've seen niggas who have lost 3-4 teeth and their jaws still look same after a few years

you will stay the same only difference noticeable is if you ask niggas to look under a microscope for change

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

If you mogged me in every single aspect of life, basic psychology would suggest that the VAST majority of your posts wouldn';t be centred around me. Basic psychology would usggest that you wouldn't tail me across the forum, posting in every thread I post and trolling by using some ugly meat head nigga's pictures to set-up a mog battle which no-one cared about.

So let's reevaluate. Why does someone become obsessed with another person unless they are jealous or attracted to them? DESPITE that person saying not wanting any interest in them. You mog me in every avenue of life but you're somehow invested in each and every thing I say and do on a public forum. It makes no sense. What does make sense is you are larping and you are indeed INCREDIBLY jealous.

If you mogged me in every single aspect of life, basic psychology would suggest that the VAST majority of your posts wouldn';t be centred around me. Basic psychology would usggest that you wouldn't tail me across the forum, posting in every thread I post and trolling by using some ugly meat head nigga's pictures to set-up a mog battle which no-one cared about.

So let's reevaluate. Why does someone become obsessed with another person unless they are jealous or attracted to them? DESPITE that person saying not wanting any interest in them. You mog me in every avenue of life but you're somehow invested in each and every thing I say and do on a public forum. It makes no sense. What does make sense is you are larping and you are indeed INCREDIBLY jealous.
how you think i look like?

Mediocre. Some good features but some bad which you are really insecure about. Some below average girls with face painting skill find you attractive. Same pheno. You're scrawny but tall and like to think of yourself as charismatic and funny even if deep down you know you aren't.

You wish you had parts of me in you. Personality/thinking wise.

he mogs everyone in this thread and i'm not even being biased
he's a delusional cunt
but @MakinItHappen in his prime was close to htn tier or htn

• +1
Mediocre.
yeah
Some good features but some bad which you are really insecure about.
all mediocore and recessed
Some below average girls with face painting skill find you attractive.
no
Same pheno.
as you? yeah we got similar pheno tbh
You're scrawny but tall
yeah ecto
like to think of yourself as charismatic and funny even if deep down you know you aren't.
dont think about it
You wish you had parts of me in you. Personality/thinking wise.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

@MakinItHappen is high inhib and a skinny fat manlet keyboard warrior that wouldn't do anything in person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and oatmeal
he's a delusional cunt
@LondonVillie got higher smv than him once he loses fat

he's a delusional cunt

I'm a delusional cunt? Based on the square root of jackshit? Or the square root of I am a fucking nerd irl and wouldn't dare say shit to him because I know he'd fuck me up, but I really need to conform to the autistic norm on this obscure forum?

Why and how am I delusional? Break it down for me you superficial gimp why don't you? Your mind is as shallow as a puddle and your face as probably dirty as one where people in a deprived part of India do their street-shitting in.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, curryslayerordeath, Vergil.is and 1 other person
I'm a delusional cunt? Based on the square root of jackshit? Or the square root of I am a fucking nerd irl and wouldn't dare say shit to him because I know he'd fuck me up, but I really need to conform to the autistic norm on this obscure forum?

Why and how am I delusional? Break it down for me you superficial gimp why don't you? Your mind is as shallow as a puddle and your face as probably dirty as one where people in a deprived part of India do their street-shitting in.
nigga i basically complimented you
and said you were htn when younger
ED7r1tZ.gif

@LondonVillie @to_stop_da_cope look at this spaz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, curryslayerordeath, Vergil.is and 1 other person
@MakinItHappen is high inhib and a skinny fat manlet keyboard warrior that wouldn't do anything in person.

Keep talking.

Yeah "probably". I mean why else would he even risk @LondonVille accepting his offer to meet at a location just down the road from where he lives? He is just frontin' I guess. He is really definitely down to meet LondonVille. He is scared. He just leaves LondonVille with his number to contact him with.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, zaynbrah and Deleted member 9072
ED7r1tZ.gif

he is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Keep talking.

Yeah "probably". I mean why else would he even risk @LondonVille accepting his offer to meet at a location just down the road from where he lives? He is just frontin' I guess. He is really definitely down to meet LondonVille. He is scared. He just leaves LondonVille with his number to contact him with.

who's sound and vision?

Keep talking.

no titties no care

ED7r1tZ.gif

You'#re another fake conformist faggot that would get kicked to shit if I saw you in person. Real recognises real and I don't recognise you. I'm the most realist person here and you're calling me delusional? Fuck off before I use you as my verbal punch bag you irritant.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, zaynbrah, oatmeal and 3 others
Keep talking.

you call him anonymous? he fucking posted nude pics with girls holding his dick

He’s crazy
He’s also literally uploading random videos of him from lookism

• +1
who's sound and vision?

You know exactly who that is.

I am asking you to come and meet me inside McDonalds on Tally ho corner. Tomorrow at 7pm. Outside. Since it's closed for anything but deliveries. It's an empty road so we can speak about this without needing to raise our voices. I want to see what you have to say for yourself. I want to see if you have the balls to say the shit you are saying to me on here.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and EverythingMattersCel

I am asking you to come and meet me inside McDonalds on Tally ho corner. Tomorrow at 7pm. Outside. Since it's closed for anything but deliveries. It's an empty road so we can speak about this without needing to raise our voices. I want to see what you have to say for yourself. I want to see if you have the balls to say the shit you are saying to me on here.
I don’t know who sound and vision is that’s why I’m asking

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and zaynbrah

That was a video to someone else in London, who also was talking shit but too pussy to meet me irl. A guy from Lookism.

I am asking you cunts to meet me.

LondonVille is a pussy. Him waving his dick around and shit-posting with his dull as dishwater and vapid personality on this forum doesn';t translate to him having even one testicle in the outside world. I want him to meet me tomorrow at a specific destination just down the road from where I live, which he is familiar with and even claims to live near.

He better not hope I catch him walking the street one day. I treat people with respect, until they give me a reason not to. If somebody disrespects me and I didn't do shit to them, they have got some answering to do.

He doesn't want to answer because he knows he wouldn't last in a fight.

• +1

Why are you so hostile? Who hurt you? Were you raised in a single-parent household?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
You'#re another fake conformist faggot that would get kicked to shit if I saw you in person. Real recognises real and I don't recognise you. I'm the most realist person here and you're calling me delusional? Fuck off before I use you as my verbal punch bag you irritant.
JCMiNsw.gif

• JFL
That was a video to someone else in London, who also was talking shit but too pussy to meet me irl. A guy from Lookism.

LondonVille is a pussy. Him waving his dick around and shit-posting with his dull as dishwater and vapid personality on this forum doesn';t translate to him having even one testicle in the outside world. I want him to meet me tomorrow at a specific destination just down the road from where I live, which he is familiar with and even claims to live near.

He better not hope I catch him walking the street one day. I treat people with respect, until they give me a reason not to. If somebody disrespects me and I didn't do shit to them, they have got some answering to do.

Ok

jfl @brbbrah grew up in the slums of karachi and made it out thru his opium ring

youd leave in a body bag if u tried to fuck with him irl, hes not some suburb raised pussy bitch like u

you should meet up with @MakinItHappen and make a PSL vlog, id watch it

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 9072 and oatmeal

id meet you this summer if not england restrictions too much work with even getting there rn

• +1
  • JFL
jfl @brbbrah grew up in the slums of karachi and made it out thru his opium ring

youd leave in a body bag if u tried to fuck with him irl, hes not some suburb raised pussy bitch like u

you should meet up with @MakinItHappen and make a PSL vlog, id watch it

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, SubhumanCurrycel, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
DEAL.

PM me NOW for my digits.
just told you cant do it this summer unless they chill with restrictions i got cousin in london, was there multiple times

ill pm you once i know ill be there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
SALLUDON is over rated shit.. I dont know why people worship him. He lacks harmony.. He looks like robot.
Mogs the shit out of 99% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and IndianJock

the way he hung on the end of every word towards the middle (especially at the confirmation bias part) to make it sound suspenseful and intimidating :lul::lul::lul: and he punched the phone too :lul::lul::lul:

@MakinItHappen have u actually fucked someones face up before?

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 9072
just told you cant do it this summer unless they chill with restrictions i got cousin in london, was there multiple times

ill pm you once i know ill be there

I'm willing to give you my number in advance. Store it in your smartphone and put a reminder on your calendar 2 months from now and then just keep on setting that reminder. It's smarter this way so it doesn't in any way inconveniently become something you forget.

• +1
@fobos had insane avi halo