(Rare) Women Gives Good Advice on HyperMasc Gaze

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Iron
9F827246 DBBB 47EA 8F3B 1983247702D7

First time I've seen someone describe the female gaze pretty well. Masculine Looking mens SMV peak when they're doing something stereotypically masculine.

This is why professions such as athletes are on top of the SMV leaderboard from fucking elementary school to adult life. This is also another reason why pictures shirtless on holiday do so well on tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and heightmaxxing
Also why women like firefighters. There people who actually who there strength and masculinity. Not just sit In a room all day apart from going gym.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, murdah, Allornothing and 2 others
Also why women like firefighters. There people who actually who there strength and masculinity. Not just sit In a room all day apart from going gym.
only ones with good facial genatics all this shit is fucking cope man

if you have good looks build good muscle with it too sure its an addon

if your ugly dont even try

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
only ones with good facial genatics all this shit is fucking cope man

if you have good looks build good muscle with it too sure its an addon

if your ugly dont even try
Ofc this shit ain't going to ascend you. It definitely adds to smv tho. Not by much don't base your life around becoming a firefighter to get women as it won't help enough for it to be worth it But it definitely helps abit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, UrGirlsMcm and Zenis
Imagine talking advice from a goy who doesn't even understand herself.

Read between the lines. "Doing something useful". This does not mean just lumberjacking, but being successful in making viral lumberjacking videos. Huge difference. There's a reason she unironically mentioned the "million of views" part. She mentions being useful, but fails to remember how most advances made in IT are directly useful to her now, including the social media she's able to post on. The phone apps, the internet tools.

You think most lumberjack men are pulling 10s? Irl? Well i have some fancy water to sell you. If this were the case, we'd be seeing all types of construction type dudes monopolizing the dating market. Lets get back to reality.

Let me answer what she fails to say. Preselection, sociopathy, hypergamy.

Any man can succeed greatly regardless if they portray typical masculinity tropes by being popular and famous. We have case study. Dorks, politicians and rich billionaire nerds get more women than you. In more frequency, and of higher quality.

And don't cope with the whole "its not true love" nonsense. Well, let me let you in on a secret. Popularity not only arouses the female preselection, but depending on if there is a economic viability, her sociopathic tendency too. This is what constitutes female sexual desire for a man. Hence, why she mentions that the guy has to be useful (useful to her), and popular (implying attraction to others) to be attractive. Once again, read between the lines. She's yapping as goy typically do and she has no understanding of herself.

In other words, she knoweth nothing.

Your cuck to listen to this because you would totally be appealing to her sociopathy and twisted nature. Though, its nothing wrong in itself to being useful for yourself. You'd just be cucked to pander this usefulness to such a person who is out to exploit you based on less than mutualistic synergy. Meaning, I can guarantee you her ideals and what she would like to offer in such a situation as a partner, are parasitical.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend