Rat face to chadlite

Sameer Ali

Sameer Ali

Batman
Is it possible that multiple surgries for every features make me chadlite if I'm ltn from side and mtn from front ? I have ideal midface , ideal ipd, ideal es ratio and Ideal fwhr and almond eyes. Honest reply please

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
imagination GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLmogger, zharupodrugu, bradpittshairline and 3 others
almond eyes is a pseudo-cope term for permasquinted ethnic bug eyes.

If you have all your ratios listed as ideal, you'd have hooded eyes with low pfl and good undereye support that would make true "almond" eyes.

But I know your ratios are not ideal because you are on this site. Regardless of what pics you send or what you type on this forum.

I would suggest first sending non frauded non angled pics of yourself and a video of you with your back camera from about an arms length away.

Put your hair behind your forehead as well so we can truly measure your ratios.

You want to measure his ratios?
This guy claims bomer-tier ratios. Harmony is non existent as its all about how ideal the ratios are (the less deviated the ratios are from mean the more close to averageness). So this guy cannot be ugly with his self-proclaimed "good" ratios.

Hence, I want to see what he looks like with this absurd claim of his. I can almost singlehandedly guarantee he looked at a picture of some obscure male model he thinks he resembles and convinced himself he has similar ratios to him.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test

If you have all your ratios listed as ideal, you'd have hooded eyes with low pfl and good undereye support that would make true "almond" eyes.

But I know your ratios are not ideal because you are on this site. Regardless of what pics you send or what you type on this forum.

I would suggest first sending non frauded non angled pics of yourself and a video of you with your back camera from about an arms length away.

But if I have ideal midface,fwhr,ipd and es ratio but not having good under eye support then it is possible ? I ask only fir possibility

This guy claims bomer-tier ratios. Harmony is non existent as its all about how ideal the ratios are (the less deviated the ratios are from mean the more close to averageness). So this guy cannot be ugly with his self-proclaimed "good" ratios.

Hence, I want to see what he looks like with this absurd claim of his. I can almost singlehandedly guarantee he looked at a picture of some obscure male model he thinks he resembles and convinced himself he has similar ratios to him.
I don't think I'm ugly but I think k I'm looking like rat so there any possibility that surgery accend me to chadlite?

And I measured ny ratio very carefully, i have 1 mid face ratio,fwhr is greater than 180,45 es ratio,6.8 or 6.7 mm ipd

But if I have ideal midface,fwhr,ipd and es ratio but not having good under eye support then it is possible ? I ask only fir possibility
Lol, you just proved my point. Youur english doesn't scream first worlder to me either, yikes.

I know for a fact you don't have these "ideal" ratios you talk about without good under eye support. Bad undereyes means you have a recessed maxilla + recessed infra orbital rims +zygos (part of the upper maxilla). You cannot have any ideal ratios without the forward growth of the maxilla, So sorry.

Ipd is a meme as almost everyone has good ipd. I have yet to see a person with retard tier ipd in real life (ive seen one to this date).

Fwhr is an ethnic cope as fwhr doesnt mean shit if you dont have good zygo projection laterally and good orbital rims.

Es ratio can be frauded very easily with hair/brows/angling.

Your midface is most likely excessively short vertically as i am assuming you are an indian ("sameer ali"). Most indians I know have excessively short midfaces that make them look low IQ as fuck. So no, you dont have an ideal midface, especially not with that recessed maxilla.

Lol, you just proved my point. Youur english doesn't scream first worlder to me either, yikes.

I know for a fact you don't have these "ideal" ratios you talk about without good under eye support. Bad undereyes means you have a recessed maxilla + recessed infra orbital rims +zygos (part of the upper maxilla). You cannot have any ideal ratios without the forward growth of the maxilla, So sorry.

Ipd is a meme as almost everyone has good ipd. I have yet to see a person with retard tier ipd in real life (ive seen one to this date).

Fwhr is an ethnic cope as fwhr doesnt mean shit if you dont have good zygo projection laterally and good orbital rims.

Your midface is most likely excessively short vertically as i am assuming you are an indian ("sameer ali"). Most indians I know have excessively short midfaces that make them look low IQ as fuck. So no, you dont have an ideal midface, especially not with that recessed maxilla.
But my midface ratio is 1

Isn't this ratios are ideal

Bro but if I have these ratios then it mean I have ideal ratios

almond eye is genetic eye shape, has nothing to do with hooding

Is it possible that multiple surgries for every features make me chadlite if I'm ltn from side and mtn from front ? I have ideal midface , ideal ipd, ideal es ratio and Ideal fwhr and almond eyes. Honest reply please
No. You'll look like a circus freak with fucked nerves though.

Why , plz explain
You need to be HTN as a baseline to ascend to chadlite, if you're lucky that is. Otherwise, getting so many surgeries will completely ruin your face and harmony to the point of looking like a Bogdanoff twin.

So you mean every mtn in the world would not accend to chadlite by surgery? Plz reply