Rat spineless Classmate tried to insult me

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
like 2018 summer or fall perhaps

last yr at school had already began or it was right about to..

had pretty much fallen out with everyone..

couldnt bare hanging out w/retards that i used to..

in short i spend that whole summer rotting (ever since i have been)

Groupchat legit dead.. those dumbasses had created a separate one..

This one dumbass that used to be in the circle too.. that had started hanging out w/ others, not the same circle..

..said something in the chat..

i said some harmless joke as a repsonse..

and he replied by "at least i didnt rot the whole summer" or something along the lines.. but with a clear mal intent.. not just as a joke

lolz.. i couldnt help but feel bad for him

this dumb fuck had always been a spinless rat.. 0 Back bone.. looked like a rat too.. and couldnt hold his own for shit..

For him to think that 'Going outside" was an achievement.. lolz.. to an extent where he thought what he said above was an insult

how pathetic can you be

lmao

i dont hold anything against anybody.. but thiss nigguh will be a fucking weasel till the end of his life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, normie_joe, Gonthar and 3 others
You must destroy his Life for the insolence

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
And your posting about it on an incel forum and thinking about it six years later with 13000 posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, normie_joe and Pikabro

lonelycurry

You're still thinking about it 6 years later and writing about it on an incel forum like it's your diary. Don't worry bro you won. You peaked in highschool nigga

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You're still thinking about it 6 years later and writing about it on an incel forum like it's your diary. Don't worry bro you won. You peaked in highschool nigga

@
lonelycurry
lonelycurry​

He is a basstard

Tbh tho he is a cuck :feelswhere: Which will plague him in his adult life relationships etc tbh. But who cares?

umm

your point??
Well, it's just unusual that you still remember when someone roasted you in an online chat after almost six years, this shouldn't happen if you would have a a normal social life - I mean you would meet assholes every day and it won't matter anymore if they say some crap to you(that is if you also have many positive experiences and interactions with other people).

Well, it's just unusual that you still remember when someone roasted you in an online chat after almost six years, this shouldn't happen if you would have a a normal social life - I mean you would meet assholes every day and it won't matter anymore if they say some crap to you(that is if you also have many positive experiences and interactions with other people).

youre insane my guy lolz

wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar