RATE 1 YEAR ASCENSION (17)

chopped.swede

chopped.swede

Iron
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Posts
52
Reputation
24
I’d like to hear some thoughts and what I can improve on more since that’s the whole point of this shit
I’m 17 yrs
6 foot
People say I look good but I still cant get girls never been in a relationship


September 2025
IMG 2557


September 2026
IMG 2556
 
  • +1
Reactions: SerafimN and Erdafritnib
Mirin hard :feelsgood:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and chopped.swede
Mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and chopped.swede
elite ascension
 
  • +1
Reactions: chopped.swede
Good
 
  • +1
Reactions: chopped.swede
nicee dawg , what did you do for the lips?
 
  • +1
Reactions: chopped.swede
nicee dawg , what did you do for the lips?
Honestly idk
but I think it’s also a little frauded cause I got braces and they push my lips outwards making them look bigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Small_Violin

Similar threads

SSYD
Replies
6
Views
74
luuforyou
luuforyou
MrMajestic
Replies
6
Views
30
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan
ye9nopps
Replies
20
Views
110
ye9nopps
ye9nopps
Verdams mum
Replies
15
Views
94
ICR
ICR
urfavtyrone
Replies
11
Views
149
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top