Rate/10 with explanations

D

Deleted member 21109

Iron
For added context I'm Mexican, so rate based off Mexican/US standards comparatively (I.e you're a 7/10 in Mexico 5/10 US)

Attachments

• PXL_20220730_160953196~2.jpg
    PXL_20220730_160953196~2.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20220730_161932338~2.jpg
    PXL_20220730_161932338~2.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220730-100053.png
    Screenshot_20220730-100053.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mug and sub5inchcel
Your main problem is negatively tilted eyes and brows and visible upper eyelids. Just looks droopy. Also it would look much better if your eyebrows started closer to your nose, they're so far apart it makes your eyes appear far apart (they aren't).
I think an easy thinkg you can do is tattoo or transplant a bit of eyebrow hair in that area.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Your main problem is negatively tilted eyes and brows and visible upper eyelids. Just looks droopy. Also it would look much better if your eyebrows started closer to your nose, they're so far apart it makes your eyes appear far apart (they aren't).
I think an easy thinkg you can do is tattoo or transplant a bit of eyebrow hair in that area.
Yeah I'm aware of the eyelid thing I get made fun for it sometimes, what would you rate me/10 though?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
One of the few people where glasses actually is a looksmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19905 and eyes
eyebrowmaxxing, skinmaxx, stubble, longer haircut. etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21109
Listen to me the difference between the rest of the idiots here and I is that I genuinely try to be the person I'm rating and I'm not just jumping straight into suggesting surgeries and shit. Most people here will suggest you surgeries because they spend too much of their free time studying some retarded facial structure blogs or scrolling into epplay's site wishing they could get 50k running down from the moon. First off stop listening to most of the fools here, second. I'll be honest with you. You seem kinda short it's obvious so what's the solution (buff up, workout a lot and eat a lot). Also your eyes are fine it's just the autistic angle most of us take pictures that makes our eyes look negatively tilted. Dye your eyebrows and make them look closer cuz your glabella looks awkward. Shave your facial hair, you got a strong jawline and maximize it by chewing gum every single day and do neck training . If you look like shit fully shaved then grow your facial hair even more (not a stubble) I mean like full beard and also either go skin head and get some ear piercings or grow your hair long asf and run manbun game. Your hair right now ain't doing justice at all. Or go TikTok hairstyle. Long curles in the front (I see ur hair is curly) and trim the sides make a fade. Play around. Try things and don't stay stagnant wishing you could grow 50k from the ground and go to have surgeries (fucking retard you know who I'm talking to)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21109
Listen to me the difference between the rest of the idiots here and I is that I genuinely try to be the person I'm rating and I'm not just jumping straight into suggesting surgeries and shit. Most people here will suggest you surgeries because they spend too much of their free time studying some retarded facial structure blogs or scrolling into epplay's site wishing they could get 50k running down from the moon. First off stop listening to most of the fools here, second. I'll be honest with you. You seem kinda short it's obvious so what's the solution (buff up, workout a lot and eat a lot). Also your eyes are fine it's just the autistic angle most of us take pictures that makes our eyes look negatively tilted. Dye your eyebrows and make them look closer cuz your glabella looks awkward. Shave your facial hair, you got a strong jawline and maximize it by chewing gum every single day and do neck training . If you look like shit fully shaved then grow your facial hair even more (not a stubble) I mean like full beard and also either go skin head and get some ear piercings or grow your hair long asf and run manbun game. Your hair right now ain't doing justice at all. Or go TikTok hairstyle. Long curles in the front (I see ur hair is curly) and trim the sides make a fade. Play around. Try things and don't stay stagnant wishing you could grow 50k from the ground and go to have surgeries (fucking retard you know who I'm talking to)
Since I have curly hair I do plan on growing it out, something like Senna you know? I think it looks good personally. And the eyebrow thing I'll check that out since I have a good shape but the problem is the end of my eye brows (towards the middle) kind of fades away. And I understand the sentiment towards most posters here things do get a bit extreme. Thanks for the advice.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Since I have curly hair I do plan on growing it out, something like Senna you know? I think it looks good personally. And the eyebrow thing I'll check that out since I have a good shape but the problem is the end of my eye brows (towards the middle) kind of fades away. And I understand the sentiment towards most posters here things do get a bit extreme. Thanks for the advice.
Senna the champion in lol?

Ayrton senna
Ehhh I see you got some oldschool type of taste in looks. Personally Id suggest you lean towards more recent beauty standards
Images
D25cee53976a46a803852ca72100773e0000000

Get a couple of ear piercings (even fake ones), this length of hair, a hairdresser and run clean shaved game. You'll get succeses I promise u

Ehhh I see you got some oldschool type of taste in looks. Personally Id suggest you lean towards more recent beauty standardsView attachment 1802505View attachment 1802506

Get a couple of ear piercings (even fake ones), this length of hair, a hairdresser and run clean shaved game. You'll get succeses I promise u
I actually used to have hair like that around 2-3 years ago and my friend said something similar, I should keep it and girls like long curly hair, then I ended up going through a phase of keeping a short fade look, but now I've realized the wasted potential of not keeping my hair medium-long and now I'm regrowing it again

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax