Rate 12 year old Cousin

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Is it over for him? I looked IDENTICAL when I was his age. Maybe proof of genetics > environment. However, I'm not sure if he's mouthbreathing
Screenshot 20201103 212301

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 4946
lefort 4 asap

Hello, FBI? Yeah, he's right over here.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BigBoy, Deleted member 7753 and 10 others
Stop doxxing your fucking cousin. Also get him mewing ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, eduardkoopman, Cope_detector and 3 others
Genetics= everything

just dox ur family members theory

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 8080 and Deleted member 10107
How tall is he?
Get him mewing and make him chew hard foods, all rest is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and TheoryMaxxer
mewing asap. Don't let him keep breathing through his mouth or he will end up as an incel ngl

not qualified for ratings because he only just began puberty and the sexual dimorphism hasn't appeared yet

he unironically mogs you

Still gets to me even though I see it so much, that you can tell he isn’t healthy and he’s going to go into his teenage years being miserable weak and loseirsh. You can be here and know what we know and not help him otherwise it’s on you, don’t care how cringe and weird it is but make sure his parents oversee his posture and he probably needs orthodontic intervention. It’s probably already too late and he will be here or on .co in a few years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and lutte
Still gets to me even though I see it so much, that you can tell he isn’t healthy and he’s going to go into his teenage years being miserable weak and loseirsh. You can be here and know what we know and not help him otherwise it’s on you, don’t care how cringe and weird it is but make sure his parents oversee his posture and he probably needs orthodontic intervention. It’s probably already too late and he will be here or on .co in a few years
Palate expander and heavy sports asap or incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and TheoryMaxxer
The thing is that I looked identical to him at that age. I'm not sure if he mouthbreathes like I did, he lives far away from me and I'm not in close contact with him/my Aunt.

Yeah it looks like he will be on .co soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and TheoryMaxxer
The thing is that I looked identical to him at that age. I'm not sure if he mouthbreathes like I did, he lives far away from me and I'm not in close contact with him/my Aunt.

Yeah it looks like he will be on .co soon
He obviously mouth breathes, looks like he has asthma too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
He obviously mouth breathes, looks like he has asthma too
Jfl I had asthma also :lul: :lul: :lul:

He srs looks identical to me, probably also has severe allergies just like me. Guarantee his nose will become hooked when he hits age 16, just like what happened to me.

I do wonder if modern living triggers asthma/allergies in genetically susceptible people, or if it's inevitable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Cope_detector and TheoryMaxxer
Jfl I had asthma also :lul: :lul: :lul:

He srs looks identical to me, probably also has severe allergies just like me. Guarantee his nose will become hooked when he hits age 16, just like what happened to me.

I do wonder if modern living triggers asthma/allergies in genetically susceptible people, or if it's inevitable
It’s undoubtedly the environment but I’m not sure how much you have to be predisposed for it to take place.
None of my lineage has asthma but I had it, and the sensitivity to dust etc. Never mouth breathed but you can tell the age I developed asthma from the pictures, with my dead eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173