Rate 13 yo

4290403_IMG_3697.jpeg
View attachment 3076928i’m around 5’7-5’8 and 57.2 kg also have a 1cm overbite which ruins my lower third.
Solid puberty potential tbh, would grow out hair

You have a short chin though, look into a genioplasty if puberty doesn’t do anything about it

My advice is to just get off the forum and enjoy your youth

• Woah
Reactions: Xenoyl
Bro at 13 i was making Lego Star Wars stop motion videos. Just niga

• +1
Reactions: M1lqn
ur 13, get off this and start giving a shit when ur atleast 16, hope ur dad beats you for this shit

• JFL
Reactions: bonesmatter
mtn

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr
4290403_IMG_3697.jpeg
View attachment 3076928i’m around 5’7-5’8 and 57.2 kg also have a 1cm overbite which ruins my lower third.
jfl at everyone trying to distract this kid from the fact that he has chadlite eye area and the fact that the only thing that matters is eye area jfl anyone can stick a lower third into themselves but id kill to have eye like these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and ashesfr
jfl at everyone trying to distract this kid from the fact that he has chadlite eye area and the fact that the only thing that matters is eye area jfl anyone can stick a lower third into themselves but id kill to have eye like these
ily for this bro😭🙏

I'm sorry but, you're ugly bro, i'm sorry, it's over though. You're ugly dawg, get off this forum.

Having hooding doesn't instantly give you chadlite area jfl, if anything its mtn-htn eye area and his jaw ruins his face which his eye area doesnt compensate for. His eye area is dogshit but he should just be grateful he has eyes and can see

• +1
Reactions: bonesmatter and Ascеnd
??????????? WHAT MY NIGGA SAYING HE IS SQUINTING SO HARD IMAGINE IF THAT SHIT EYES Were relaxeddd:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

Having hooding doesn't instantly give you chadlite area jfl, if anything its mtn-htn eye area and his jaw ruins his face which his eye area doesnt compensate for. His eye area is dogshit but he should just be grateful he has eyes and can see
retards tryna hate

get out while you can and live your life

• +1
mirin chin

• JFL
How do you end up on this forum at 13? At 13, I was playing Minecraft with my friends and watching Marvel movies.
Type shit 💀, at 13 i was just playing cod w my friends and shit not on some incel forum

i alr rot since im not allowed out on my own
Well do something fun instead of browsing incel forums, go play some videogames and have fun w your friends, come back in a few years because at a young age blackpill will fuck your mind up

i
Well do something fun instead of browsing incel forums, go play some videogames and have fun w your friends, come back in a few years because at a young age blackpill will fuck your mind up
i’ll think ab it

i

i’ll think ab it
Just trust me , dlt your acc for now. The ppl here will absolutely tear you to shreds and your mind will get fucked, come back in a few years when you have actually developed

Just trust me , dlt your acc for now. The ppl here will absolutely tear you to shreds and your mind will get fucked, come back in a few years when you have actually developed
they already have but it doesn’t really make a difference to me cuz i’m a model anyway:lul: fuck the incels

Trust me bro you shouldn't be browsing this forum at 13
Hes free to do whatever he wants,
I smoked pot and DMT at 14

• JFL
they already have but it doesn’t really make a difference to me cuz i’m a model anyway:lul: fuck the incels
Just dlt your acc trust me, staying here fucks your mind, if you dont your gonna end up like james sapphire or something

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳⬜🔳🔳🔳🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳⬜🔳⬜⬜🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🟥🟥
🟥︎︎🟥⬜⬜🔳⬜🔳🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳🔳🔳⬜🔳🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

• Love it