Rate 13M almost 14

triski

triski

Iron
Joined
Jun 20, 2026
Posts
107
Reputation
39
What other things can I do to ascend , I was thinking of tretinoin, peptides, azleaic acid. I was also thinking about bone smashing my zygos, and chin. Give me some tips please be harsh
 
  • +1
Reactions: yadidortega21
14 abt to turn 15, I got experience and knowledge,

First of all DO NOT bonesmash ive done it and it doesn’t work in fact it’ll stunt your bone growth wherever you hit it

The first most important thing you could do is social maxing, you need to social max until your the most popular kid in your school I’ve done it and life is fucking heaven, looks will only get you faster way fking faster

you need to use hydrocortisone for a smaller nose

Tan just a lil

THICKEN YOUR NECK THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT YOULL ASCEND .3-.5 POINTS

Get sum diamond studs girls our age fking love that

Thicken your eyebrows and grow your lashes

Whiten your teeth the more the better ( to an extent ofc)

find a different hairstyle I don’t know your style or in fact I don’t know what looks good on Asians so your gonna have to research yourself


Now I know this is basic advice you can get off TikTok but it’s the best advice you’ll ever get. Do not ever listen to anything telling you do anything weird or extreme, although I think you should inject testosterone when your 15-16 or when growth is slowing down
And your already good looking enough I’d rate you mtn-lmtn for our age group

And that’s all
This is me btw

I’m still lookmaxing I’ve been to lazy
And that’s another thing don’t slack off please
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: triski
14 abt to turn 15, I got experience and knowledge,

First of all DO NOT bonesmash ive done it and it doesn’t work in fact it’ll stunt your bone growth wherever you hit it

The first most important thing you could do is social maxing, you need to social max until your the most popular kid in your school I’ve done it and life is fucking heaven, looks will only get you faster way fking faster

you need to use hydrocortisone for a smaller nose

Tan just a lil

THICKEN YOUR NECK THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT YOULL ASCEND .3-.5 POINTS

Get sum diamond studs girls our age fking love that

Thicken your eyebrows and grow your lashes

Whiten your teeth the more the better ( to an extent ofc)

find a different hairstyle I don’t know your style or in fact I don’t know what looks good on Asians so your gonna have to research yourself


Now I know this is basic advice you can get off TikTok but it’s the best advice you’ll ever get. Do not ever listen to anything telling you do anything weird or extreme, although I think you should inject testosterone when your 15-16 or when growth is slowing down
And your already good looking enough I’d rate you mtn-lmtn for our age group

And that’s all
This is me btw

I’m still lookmaxing I’ve been to lazy
And that’s another thing don’t slack off please
I see a lot of potential in you like hmtn -lhtn

and two more things, I don’t recommend but you should think about medius cutting, it’s temporary and risky asf so I only recommend using it for big social events

And last TALK TO FUCKING GIRLS TALK TO THEM JUST FIVKING TALK PLEASE IVE MADE THIS MISTAKR FOR YEARS NO ONE HELPED ME AND NOW IM FUCKING RETARDED SND CANT TALK TO GIRLS
 
  • +1
Reactions: triski
bump
I see a lot of potential in you like hmtn -lhtn

and two more things, I don’t recommend but you should think about medius cutting, it’s temporary and risky asf so I only recommend using it for big social events

And last TALK TO FUCKING GIRLS TALK TO THEM JUST FIVKING TALK PLEASE IVE MADE THIS MISTAKR FOR YEARS NO ONE HELPED ME AND NOW IM FUCKING RETARDED SND CANT TALK TO GIRLS
14 abt to turn 15, I got experience and knowledge,

First of all DO NOT bonesmash ive done it and it doesn’t work in fact it’ll stunt your bone growth wherever you hit it

The first most important thing you could do is social maxing, you need to social max until your the most popular kid in your school I’ve done it and life is fucking heaven, looks will only get you faster way fking faster

you need to use hydrocortisone for a smaller nose

Tan just a lil

THICKEN YOUR NECK THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT YOULL ASCEND .3-.5 POINTS

Get sum diamond studs girls our age fking love that

Thicken your eyebrows and grow your lashes

Whiten your teeth the more the better ( to an extent ofc)

find a different hairstyle I don’t know your style or in fact I don’t know what looks good on Asians so your gonna have to research yourself


Now I know this is basic advice you can get off TikTok but it’s the best advice you’ll ever get. Do not ever listen to anything telling you do anything weird or extreme, although I think you should inject testosterone when your 15-16 or when growth is slowing down
And your already good looking enough I’d rate you mtn-lmtn for our age group

And that’s all
This is me btw

I’m still lookmaxing I’ve been to lazy
And that’s another thing don’t slack off please
Appreciate you and I do socialmax I’m popular asf and most girls find me attractive, il try my best to do what u told me
 
  • +1
Reactions: yadidortega21
You will ascend by throwing on a dress and wearing make-up

Trust
 
  • +1
Reactions: triski

Similar threads

anaverageman
Replies
3
Views
59
anaverageman
anaverageman
F
Replies
6
Views
45
brutalbps
brutalbps
7472
Replies
6
Views
73
7472
7472
labspy
Replies
2
Views
42
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
D
Replies
1
Views
21
pjprimal
pjprimal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top