Rate 14 5’8

yadidortega21

yadidortega21

Bronze
Joined
Mar 19, 2025
Posts
320
Reputation
102
Don’t mind the filter one I just like it sm
And the filter doesn’t do much it only darkens eyebrows and lashes and give a a purple looking tone

Also should I dye my hair a light brown or a dirty blonde im thinking

Any thing I can do to inprove
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1168.png
    IMG_1168.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1166.png
    IMG_1166.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
First and last pic are the ones I’m using should’ve put them first, the other two are there for funzies
 
Don’t mind the filter one I just like it sm
And the filter doesn’t do much it only darkens eyebrows and lashes and give a a purple looking tone

Also should I dye my hair a light brown or a dirty blonde im thinking

Any thing I can do to inprove
1790392788099
 
Don’t mind the filter one I just like it sm
And the filter doesn’t do much it only darkens eyebrows and lashes and give a a purple looking tone

Also should I dye my hair a light brown or a dirty blonde im thinking

Any thing I can do to inprove
htn
 
Don’t mind the filter one I just like it sm
And the filter doesn’t do much it only darkens eyebrows and lashes and give a a purple looking tone

Also should I dye my hair a light brown or a dirty blonde im thinking

Any thing I can do to inprove
hgh for height, although u wont need it likely. hmtn - lhtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: yadidortega21

Similar threads

yadidortega21
Replies
5
Views
58
31foidslater
31foidslater
Georginho jr.
Replies
1
Views
15
johntink
johntink
C
Replies
5
Views
40
copingnigger
C
Gainerbigincel
Replies
4
Views
85
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
labspy
Replies
2
Views
40
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top