Rate 15asian

is that what you want or were you pulling no bitches prior
No i moved to the suburbs and barely any latinas so i stopped thugmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
No i moved to the suburbs and barely any latinas so i stopped thugmaxxing
damn bro made out of the low income housing districts :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: solo.
should cutecel max cause if you try thugmaxxing like this you just look cringe honestly :feelsgood::feelshah:
Facts, especially as a manlet. I don't remember being this short when I was 15 to be quite honest.

• +1
Facts, especially as a manlet. I don't remember being this short when I was 15 to be quite honest.
I have a friend same height as me and he doesnt have a problem getting girls:soy:

I have a friend same height as me and he doesnt have a problem getting girls:soy:
Sounds like cope to me. I'd like to know the quality of those lays, whether he has to LTR them first, the location, and what race he is.

Sounds like cope to me. I'd like to know the quality of those lays, whether he has to LTR them first, the location, and what race he is.
hes in the suburbs and hes mexican

hes an edgar so latinas want him

Attachments

• IMG_0329.png
    IMG_0329.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Need a fr honest advice. I need to max everything
1. Change your status. "Ricecel" just because some rotters called you a jungle gook. Shameful, take pride in your race

2. Biggest issue from your front is your insanely long midface and your lip width. Unfortunately nothing you can do about it besides surgery. Lefort I Impaction CCW + Stomion raise (Lip augmentation AND lip reduction) + V-Y Lip Augmentation.

3. Eyes kinda suck, unless you plan to get numerous soft tissue surgeries to lengthen your PFL and reshape the eye shape itself just grow out K-Pop hair and fraud with a fringe. Also can work on eyelash length, there are guides here on how to do that

4. From the side, you have a recessed upper maxilla and wide zygos which contribute to what retards here call a "flat maxilla", this is a purely ethnic trait though so don't worry about it too much. If you really care about concavity, you can reduce it with paranasal implants and a rhinoplasty. But another issue is that you have Short face syndrome, needs Genioplasty both downwards and laterally.

Yeah looks to me you are nearly fully softmaxxed so just wait till you can afford to plan your surgeries I guess. HTN potential after hardmaxxing

@gooner23 @seethe @murdah Did I get it right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, aspiringexcel, future_ and 2 others
1. Change your status. "Ricecel" just because some rotters called you a jungle gook. Shameful, take pride in your race
Is that why you changed your name from gookstar to monobloc?
Were you perhaps also once a self hating ricecel?

3. Eyes kinda suck, unless you plan to get numerous soft tissue surgeries to lengthen your PFL and reshape the eye shape itself just grow out K-Pop hair and fraud with a fringe. Also can work on eyelash length, there are guides here on how to do that
You tell him to take pride in his race, but then call his normal Asian eye area bad?
The eurocentric black-pilled standards are clearly engraved into your diminutive mind.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, diamondbill, future_ and 1 other person

2. Biggest issue from your front is your insanely long midface and your lip width. Unfortunately nothing you can do about it besides surgery. Lefort I Impaction CCW + Stomion raise (Lip augmentation AND lip reduction) + V-Y Lip Augmentation.

4. From the side, you have a recessed upper maxilla and wide zygos which contribute to what retards here call a "flat maxilla", this is a purely ethnic trait though so don't worry about it too much. If you really care about concavity, you can reduce it with paranasal implants and a rhinoplasty. But another issue is that you have Short face syndrome, needs Genioplasty both downwards and laterally.

Yeah looks to me you are nearly fully softmaxxed so just wait till you can afford to plan your surgeries I guess

All them words for a lost cause. It’s over for this little guy why even bother

I remember this ugly mug from a while ago and I think I told him so and so surgeries to get but kid got zero reading comprehension
,you got way too much free time ngl writing essays for random subhumans on .org

You tell him to take pride in his race, but then call his normal Asian eye area bad?
The eurocentric black-pilled standards are clearly engraved into your diminutive mind.
his eye area is bad for an asian, why is blud back all of sudden

• +1
Reactions: Zherko and Spiritualcell
Nigga spent his monthly slave wages to afford bigger font to seem better on an incel forum

Also no, I'm not Korean, and I like the second name better just because of the absurdity of the surgery and how many people cope about "Lefort 4" on this forum. I've always taken pride in my Han ancestry. Find one post that I made that disproves that

His eye area sucks even for an Asian lol I see Asians on average with a better eye area than him. Yes it's not ideal for eurocentrism but it's still not on par with the average Asian eye area

Also lower your tone faggot I can promise you that multiple people on this forum can vouch that I mog you to Gandy heaven and back

I remember this ugly mug from a while ago and I think I told him so and so surgeries to get but kid got zero reading comprehension
Might as well try jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, seethe and Spiritualcell
Nigga spent his monthly slave wages to afford bigger font to seem better on an incel forum

Also no, I'm not Korean, and I like the second name better just because of the absurdity of the surgery and how many people cope about "Lefort 4" on this forum. I've always taken pride in my Han ancestry. Find one post that I made that disproves that

His eye area sucks even for an Asian lol I see Asians on average with a better eye area than him. Yes it's not ideal for eurocentrism but it's still not on par with the average Asian eye area

Also lower your tone faggot I can promise you that multiple people on this forum can vouch that I mog you to Gandy heaven and back

Might as well try jfl
Lol its over for me :feelswah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Huh?
You don't need to pay to change font size lol

Also no, I'm not Korean, and I like the second name better just because of the absurdity of the surgery and how many people cope about "Lefort 4" on this forum
Who said you were korean?
I don't think all asians look alike dude

Post your mug blud

Lol its over for me :feelswah:
Looks aren't everything in life lil buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, diamondbill and seethe

Might as well try jfl
Woah calm your tits, muh nigga @Spiritualcell just trolling he’s a chill guy and hes like a htn nerdic

• JFL
Woah calm your tits, muh nigga @Spiritualcell just trolling he’s a chill guy and hes like a htn nerdic
Nah I descended by going from 16 to 20% bf

I'm like mtn- high mtn rn

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
All them words for a lost cause. It’s over for this little guy why even bother

,you got way too much free time ngl writing essays for random subhumans on .org

his eye area is bad for an asian, why is blud back all of sudden
i mean he said he was pulling latinas so thats something at least im just worried cause bro likes genuinely 5'3 :feelshah: i mean he looks juvenile asf so it aint that big of a falio but if he tries thugmaxx like this its just gonna tank his smv you needs to be willing to get topped by a 9 inch strap on

i mean he said he was pulling latinas so thats something at least im just worried cause bro likes genuinely 5'3 :feelshah: i mean he looks juvenile asf so it aint that big of a falio but if he tries thugmaxx like this its just gonna tank his smv you needs to be willing to get topped by a 9 inch strap on
i want stacys so i changed my fit

• So Sad
Nah I descended by going from 16 to 20% bf

I'm like mtn- high mtn rn
View attachment 2960038
View attachment 2960037
Over, and why did you take selfies in this particular way?:feelskek::feelskek: us .org niggas really are a different breed
Why is a framelet midget “thugmaxing” , blud looks comical, beats your calculus maxing I suppose:feelshah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Spiritualcell and gooner23
Over, and why did you take selfies in this particular way?:feelskek::feelskek: we .org niggas really are a different breed
I had some dude measure my ratios.
And why you saying 'us' you're pretty NT, no?

• +1
  • JFL
I had some dude measure my ratios.
And why you saying 'us' you're pretty NT, no?
Creating attractive? I’m non nt as shit, I have almost 2k posts on this site ffs

• +1
Creating attractive?
A protégé of his
Unfortunately, my Android is too shit to take mirror photos without resulting in 2010-tier quality.
So I didn't find out much else than the fact that my facial index is .83
and total fwhr is 1.2 which is almost barret tier face width lol

I’m non nt as shit, I have almost 2k posts on this site ffs
Not that much considering your join date is 2023

• +1
Need a fr honest advice. I need to max everything
JFL botox BR couple mm's down maybe even a PE to widen lower third unless you want to soft

Can you morph me?

Grow hair and try pretty boy styling or kpop maxxing

• +1
Reactions: solo.

Yeah looks to me you are nearly fully softmaxxed so just wait till you can afford to plan your surgeries I guess. HTN potential after hardmaxxing

HTN potential in the Maharashtra mental asylum maximum security wing pherhaps

Hes not even a ricecel hes a mystery meat filipino.

Mirin new NEA user. Check out my kpopmaxxing guide
Cant stand rhe niggas here calling him a MTN i think even i mog him and im a fraudmaxxed mid tier LTN (ascended from high tier truecel)
Can u pm me ur face

• JFL
Reactions: seethe

Cant stand rhe niggas here calling him a MTN i think even i mog him and im a fraudmaxxed mid tier LTN (ascended from high tier truecel)

Can u pm me ur face
kill yourself

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Monobloc and aspiringexcel

Can u pm me ur face
can i pm u