Rate 15m

charm3

charm3

Blackpilled at 14
14 male, 5’10. Dad is 6’4 mom is 5’7

Yes I have been rated a lot, but I need more incite on my looks, I still feel ugly some days and the goal is to get rid of that. You guys see me on here in good lighting but in school im different as I wear a beanie and my skin is pale. Tell me how to fix my issues. My main failo based of ratios is narrow jaw/ short chin. Will I eventually develop this as I’m young?
I’ve received many compliments from cute girls but I feel like it’s never enough.

Attachments

• IMG_2779.jpeg
    IMG_2779.jpeg
    754.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 0

Yes I have been rated a lot, but I need more incite on my looks, I still feel ugly some days and the goal is to get rid of that. You guys see me on here in good lighting but in school im different as I wear a beanie and my skin is pale. Tell me how to fix my issues. My main failo based of ratios is narrow jaw/ short chin. Will I eventually develop this as I’m young?
I’ve received many compliments from cute girls but I feel like it’s never enough.
just grow up + use beta caro you get girls alr so just chill and do basic care. Don’t be the next curly head James

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Tallman, aerooooo and 4 others
Twink.

• JFL
Reactions: iblametylermeow
just grow up + use beta caro you get girls alr so just chill and do basic care. Don’t be the next curly head James
I heard beta carotene is bad for you, I think I’ll just go out in the sun

I sent these as snaps and thought these were good examples to use.
Also one was in motion and these photos seemed to have positive feedback from the bitches

High potential bro

You autist you're good looking, you've received compliments from girls you're not ugly now get off

• +1
Reactions: charm3
If your dad is actually 6 ft 4, then dam be must height mog the shit outta you. Anyway, would likely inherit his tall stature. Focus on maximising your height growth, regardless of what others say. If you can get to your father's height then nothing else matters tbh.

You look cringe af in these photos squinting but you still look decent you're still growing just go outside more hit the gym and sleep minimum 8 hours

Chadlite potential maybe chad due to possible height

JFL at 2010cels starting to post here
Feels weird to think about how you were just a sperm when I was in grade 3rd

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Wow 15 meters that's alot

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
JFL at 2010cels starting to post here
Feels weird to think about how you were just a sperm when I was in grade 3rd
Actually 2009 I’m turning 15 on the 27th of March

start bonesmashing the top of your gonions
on the joint

Baby ass nigga

Htn, hard to tell cuz u young af but potential is crazy

bro is majestic

We are contrasting moggars brother

You can slay just degrease your hair and get some sleep cuh

Attachments

• image_2024-02-17_233146903.jpeg
    image_2024-02-17_233146903.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0881.jpeg
    IMG_0881.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
WHITE POWER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356

your hairs thin at 14

Looks good.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
ur just young, your base is extremely good

just go through puberty get sun and be healthy and ull be minimum htn for the rest of your life

considering ur dads height you will also be tall so ur smv is already secured to an extent

get of this site you dont need it at this stage in ur life where your brain is most susceptible to permanent trauma and changes in mentality and perspective on the world

anyone that replies to thread commenting saying ur twink or etc is just low iq

have a friend that looked similar to this at late 16 then hit puberty massively grew to 6'5 and is a mogger with a great jaw now

so just have faith and dont fuck up ur hormones

• +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal
just grow up theory

Low mtn