Rate? 16, 200cm

Your face looks hideous, like rat. Deal with the truth roach.
And where is your picture? You arent confident enough to show your face to some randoms on internet?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
And where is your picture? You arent confident enough to show your face to some randoms on internet?
That retard copes with his skin color 24/7

That tells you everything you need to know about him

• +1
Reactions: frame265
Is it over? Do you have advice?
View attachment 3132356
get on skincare to help clear out your skin look into retinol + grow out a full beard and maintain it if you can otherwise stay clean shaven or get a goatee you can use minoxidil and a derma stamp to help with facial hair growth a bit + grow out your hair a bit

• +1
get on skincare to help clear out your skin look into retinol + grow out a full beard and maintain it if you can otherwise stay clean shaven or get a goatee you can use minoxidil and a derma stamp to help with facial hair growth a bit + grow out your hair a bit
What would you say my overall rating is?

btw i stay clean shaven i just shaved in a dark place in that pic and couldnt see the leftover hair till today.

All the comments are copers
You are white passing and 6'7 you have it made get off this forum

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What do you think my face rating is tho?
Positive points
Good jaw
Decent lips
Good hairline
Decent eyebrows

Negative points
Nose
Negative canthal tilt
Acne

I would say probably 4 PSL (PSL is out of 8) but SMV wise a 6 cuz of height, maybe more depending on height fetishist women.

• +1
Positive points
Good jaw
Decent lips
Good hairline
Decent eyebrows

Negative points
Nose
Negative canthal tilt
Acne

I would say probably 4 PSL (PSL is out of 8) but SMV wise a 6 cuz of height, maybe more depending on height fetishist women.
Thanks👍

hugely mirin height

• +1
200cm on opposite day you're 5'9 max

What would you rate me tho?
high ltn. grow your hair out and get a taper or any fade on the sides, and grow a mustache with a goatee if you can to cover your philtrum, use tret for skin, and build alot of muscle as you will get huge and girls will like that especially if your 200cm fucking tallfag

• Love it
high ltn. grow your hair out and get a taper or any fade on the sides, and grow a mustache with a goatee if you can to cover your philtrum, use tret for skin, and build alot of muscle as you will get huge and girls will like that especially if your 200cm fucking tallfag
Should i focus on leanmaxxing or bulking first im kinda fat rn

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Should i focus on leanmaxxing or bulking first im kinda fat rn
Take roids and cut while gymmaxxing if you have the balls (its safe) or just eat a slight deficit like 200-300 cal and eat high protein and lift weights with cardio aswell

Take roids and cut while gymmaxxing if you have the balls (its safe) or just eat a slight deficit like 200-300 cal and eat high protein and lift weights with cardio aswell
What and how many roids should i take?