ritik

ritik

Iron
818180D7 965E 4E26 994B EB2B7A4CC44A

What problems i have and what can i do to resolve those problems

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and aesthetic beauty
Post more pic

Don’t touch your nose. Your chin and mandible are in fact the issues. You need more projection in your jaw/chin and it will balance out your nose. Nose is mostly fine.

Don’t touch your nose. Your chin and mandible are in fact the issues. You need more projection in your jaw/chin and it will balance out your nose. Nose is mostly fine.
Nah dude his nose is also the problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Nah dude his nose is also the problem
Just because it’s not perfectly shaped from side profile doesn’t make it an issue that warrants surgery in my opinion. It only looks big because it’s dwarfing his ramus/mandible/chin. He needs more forward projection. That will solve both the nose looking too big, as well as giving him the jaw projection/forward growth that he needs.

Aladinmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Melly and Zeta
My front profile is good but from side the jaw appears weak and nose is curved.. i will get a rhinoplasty but to just slim the nose from the front and not get rid of the curve
But as i am turning 17 can my jaw ramus and all grow?

Just because it’s not perfectly shaped from side profile doesn’t make it an issue that warrants surgery in my opinion. It only looks big because it’s dwarfing his ramus/mandible/chin. He needs more forward projection. That will solve both the nose looking too big, as well as giving him the jaw projection/forward growth that he needs.
How to get that strong jaw and chin

View attachment 2864027

What problems i have and what can i do to resolve those problems
Get off the forum you should be able to pull and live normal life with those looks theres nothing catastrophic with you, just save a little for a rhinoplasty which is low risk fast recovery surgery

Rhino
chew gum 3 hrs a day left and right