Attachments

• Snapchat-786076153.jpg
    Snapchat-786076153.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Snapchat-545174836.jpg
    Snapchat-545174836.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 97
Over if that first pic edit was unironic

Bro wtf lose the fucking fat. It seems like you got decent skull behind all that fat on your face. Start fasting before you miss the best years of your life being a fatass.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Bro wtf lose the fucking fat. It seems like you got decent skull behind all that fat on your face. Start fasting before you miss the best years of your life being a fatass.
Got the good zygos line but yea thanks for your honest words I would fast but what does that mean like just drinking water or eating nothing

Go see his body thread and come back

• +1
Got the good zygos line but yea thanks for your honest words I would fast but what does that mean like just drinking water or eating nothing
Pretty much. Drink about 2 liters of water daily. Should help out with bloat. Take diuretics as well so u pee out all the sodium. Dont eat salty foods. Also eat once a day, and until you feel you are not hungry anymore. If you are not hungry, dont eat. Gl, u gonna make it

• +1
Pretty much. Drink about 2 liters of water daily. Should help out with bloat. Take diuretics as well so u pee out all the sodium. Dont eat salty foods. Also eat once a day, and until you feel you are not hungry anymore. If you are not hungry, dont eat. Gl, u gonna make it
Ayy thanks man there are people that hate me on here but I don't care let them be ill take that in consideration g
Yea sure g 😂

looks good for a ginger tbh

Where are his zygos I can’t see shit