Rate 16 year old side profile(go hard idgaf)

D

Deleted member 22380

i like energy drink
Rate my side profile. How can I improve? Is it over?

Attachments

• 514E1734-8443-490D-A132-80BC1A8AB54F.jpeg
    514E1734-8443-490D-A132-80BC1A8AB54F.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, chinpilled69, Banderacell and 10 others
are u doing duckface? if not u rly need lefort one

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, zeek, Deleted member 22886 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
looking very bad bro what is your midface ratio?

get extractions to fix protrusion and re-evaluate.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
looking very bad bro what is your midface ratio?
I guess ima just gymaxx bro because I can’t get my looks up ima just hope It Develops on its own

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
There’s something seriously wrong with your lips if that’s your resting face- looks like you’re pouting

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 22540 and rand anon
You look like you're about to kiss someone and your ramus bone looks non-existant that alone makes your jaw look weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 22540
You wouldn't look bad if your lips didn't protrude so much

Races and skulls

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 21044, Torero and 1 other person
I was just joking my lips aren’t like that lmfao

• +1
looks shit that mustache makes me want to kill myself

looks like you want to suck a juicy dick

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 22354, twilight and 2 others
That bimaxillary protusion, over

Rate my side profile. How can I improve? Is it over?
Fuck, you seems to have a good maxilla but your bimax protrusion fuck you hard. Get premolars extraction to fix it and then come back, your chin looks small because your lips protrude too much, the rest of the face looks decent forward grown.

Fuck, you seems to have a good maxilla but your bimax protrusion fuck you hard. Get premolars extraction to fix it and then come back, your chin looks small because your lips protrude too much, the rest of the face looks decent forward grown.
Hi, wI’ll the premolar extractions have any effect on the rest of my faces besides protrusion?How long will results take? Is there any known natural fixes? And can you rate me if I didn’t have the protrusion

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and It'snotover
fuck.. this is why blackpill is dangerous for ugly people, just too brutal man

good luck in life ur gonna need it LOL

You actually have decent forward growth. Sadly your lips have way too much forward growth. Jesus dude

Hi, wI’ll the premolar extractions have any effect on the rest of my faces besides protrusion
I don't think so, people with severe protrusion like you could need surgery(ASO) alongside estractions to properly fix it. Results should be visible immediately after the extractions or the surgery.
Is there any known natural fixes? And can you rate me if I didn’t have the protrusion
No, there isn't any natural fix. Well without protrusion you would look much better because you seems to have good forward growth of the general face.
Can i pm you later?

Mongoloid or negroid skul? I’m torn

bro made me love myself 💀

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Pagnonisavemyeyes
maxilla mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380 and poopoohead
Lefort 4

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I don't think so, people with severe protrusion like you could need surgery(ASO) alongside estractions to properly fix it. Results should be visible immediately after the extractions or the surgery.

No, there isn't any natural fix. Well without protrusion you would look much better because you seems to have good forward growth of the general face.
Can i pm you later?
Hey can you gimme a face rating, I want to know if its over for me. I don't have enough xp to dm directly, can you dm me first so I can send the pictures.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Kek imagine doing fuckface in a side profile shit just so you can fraud a projected maxilla to absolute strangers on an incel forum.. my man, what are you doing in life?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Kek imagine doing fuckface in a side profile shit just so you can fraud a projected maxilla to absolute strangers on an incel forum.. my man, what are you doing in life?
Duckface* wow, that was an aggressive autocorrect sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16369 and FunkyMcMunky24
When I saw the picture I started dying laughInh
Bro, like c'mon, was he trying to get high rates on his SIDE PROFILE? wtf? Go get validation elsewhere, because it's not gonna happen here.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
bro trynna kiss me through screen

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, Allandro and Deleted member 22380
Die gook

Attachments

• C489171E-852B-4724-B22C-BE0DC2D17934.jpeg
    C489171E-852B-4724-B22C-BE0DC2D17934.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deprived
Bozo is taking pictures for .org autists during his biology classes. Brutal!

Doesn't change the fact that you did it in the first place, decent profile, but nothing insanely impressive. Die in mediocrity.
Lmfao keep bringing down teens who are still developing oh boyo when will you learn I will never be a Loser like you oh boyo don’t you know im the biggest natty in this forum

• +1
Lmfao keep bringing down teens who are still developing oh boyo when will you learn I will never be a Loser like you oh boyo
(go hard idgaf)

• JFL
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Lmfao keep bringing down teens who are still developing oh boyo when will you learn I will never be a Loser like you oh boyo don’t you know im the biggest natty in this forum
"Go hard idgaf"

u got decent development but long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
Imagine making a post, telling people to go hard, and when somebody gives you a rate you don't want "I'm still developing waaaaahhhh waaaahhhh". No mercy on you, if you're old and competent enough to get on this forum and post, then you'll get everything you came for and more. Least you can do is be a good sport, entitled brat.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Imagine making a post, telling people to go hard, and when somebody gives you a rate you don't want "I'm still developing waaaaahhhh waaaahhhh". No mercy on you, if you're old and competent enough to get on this forum and post, then you'll get everything you came for and more. Least you can do is be a good sport, entitled brat.
Fair, completely forgot the title.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and FunkyMcMunky24