D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond

Is this HTN, chadlite, or chad?

shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and eudaemonic
low tier chadlite side, but honestly front could have huge or small ipd, asssimetry, bulbous nose, ugly mouth and eye shape and we would never know
What’s holding it back from high tier chadlite or chad?

side doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Amnesia
side profile rates are a waste it’s all about the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Yerico7 and Amnesia
What’s holding it back from high tier chadlite or chad?
bad nose angle, teeth tipped out, neurocranium not forward enough, needs more ramus definition, upper lip weird shape, short eyebrows, big ear, not 0 degree oclusal plane, gonial angle could be lower

bad nose angle, teeth tipped out, neurocranium not forward enough, needs more ramus definition, upper lip weird shape, short eyebrows, big ear, not 0 degree oclusal plane, gonial angle could be lower
Lmao

this would be chad
Screenshot 46

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
ur not chad sorry buddy, just look at the morph and stop acting like you are the last piece of cake, u have a nice side but u asked for ratings and you got them dont laugh on my face u dipshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
ur not chad sorry buddy, just look at the morph and stop acting like you are the last piece of cake, u have a nice side but u asked for ratings and you got them dont laugh on my face u dipshit
Damn chill it’s not that deep

LMFAOO
Screenshot 45
Screenshot 46

BROOOTAL :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
ok now that you got a little bullied, just wait till ur 21 and see how shit is going, i wouldnt bother with surgery since morphs arent real life and you already have a top 10% side, just focus on good front + good body

Last edited:
Could I get reasonably close without surgery I’m only 16 so maybe bones could grow
Your too young man your bones are still shifting. My face and bones changed a lot from 16-18 you look good right now just wait to see how it turns out

LMFAOO
View attachment 1290182View attachment 1290183

ok now that you got a little bullied, just wait till ur 21 and see how shit is going, i wouldnt bother with surgery since morphs arent real life and you already have a top 10% side,
LMFAOO
View attachment 1290182View attachment 1290183

ok now that you got a little bullied, just wait till ur 21 and see how shit is going, i wouldnt bother with surgery since morphs arent real life and you already have a top 10% side, just focus on good front + good body
Lol you didn’t have to do me dirty like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
braces with a blackpilled ortho and hard chewing with all teeth could give you that jaw, the neurocraniun will never be that forward but maybe your browridge still grows (probably). u could get a rhino since i dont see ur nose stoping growing and you will most likely have a jew nose till ur 20. also mew so ur submental gets more tight and you reverse ur negative orbital vector over the next few years

so braces + mewing + palate expander + chewing + waiting 5 years = not the morph but better them now for sure
Funny how subtle differences are important. Could I achieve over time?

Also sorry for laughing btw, I did because some the things you listed aren’t accurate irl, thats why I was confused. Your assessment on the pic was accurate tho

• JFL
Lol you didn’t have to do me dirty like that
its a wild forum, im encouraging you to just get the knowledge and leave before you become crazy (like literally)
the funniest shit is i got warned too in the beggining of the year but i tought everyone was playing. LIKE JUST LEAVE THIS FORUM FR BROPLZZZ

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Also sorry for laughing btw, I did because some the things you listed aren’t accurate irl, thats why I was confused. Your assessment on the pic was accurate tho
yeah im a little salty too since ur side is much better them mine :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 15089
@GripMaxxing @subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
its a wild forum, im encouraging you to just get the knowledge and leave before you become crazy (like literally)
the funniest shit is i got warned too in the beggining of the year but i tought everyone was playing. LIKE JUST LEAVE THIS FORUM FR BROPLZZZ
Do you mean staying can cause you to become overly obsessed with looks, like you start viewing the world differently cause this site kinda f’s with your mind?

• +1
Do you mean staying can cause you to become overly obsessed with looks, like you start viewing the world differently cause this site kinda f’s with your mind?
yes also dont read anything more about blackpill and shit. and dont keep looking at the fucking mirror you will go crazy and become suicidal till the end of the year.
i will resume this site and the truth for so u can leave soon:
woman care about looks, you get treated better as soon as your looks improve, but its not enough and being charismatic and having status can go a long way. if ur ugly you wont ever get ONS but LTRs are easy.if ur ugly you will have to go trough shit and humilition cause you have less power ( less looks=less power)
go study and make money and work on your body and looksmax.
skincare + gym + style + hair + eyebrows + body posture + tongue posture + chewing + tattoos + tan can ascend you as much as surgery and are easy
JUST READ THE ENTIRE BEST OF THE BEST SECTION ( EXCLUDING THOSE ABOUT FEMALE NATURE AND BLACPILL, JUST READ THE ONES ABOUT LOOKS) AND LEAVE. im fucking saving your life with this advice, thank me later

yes also dont read anything more about blackpill and shit. and dont keep looking at the fucking mirror you will go crazy and become suicidal till the end of the year.
i will resume this site and the truth for so u can leave soon:
woman care about looks, you get treated better as soon as your looks improve, but its not enough and being charismatic and having status can go a long way. if ur ugly you wont ever get ONS but LTRs are easy.if ur ugly you will have to go trough shit and humilition cause you have less power ( less looks=less power)
go study and make money and work on your body and looksmax.
skincare + gym + style + hair + eyebrows + body posture + tongue posture + chewing + tattoos + tan can ascend you as much as surgery and are easy
JUST READ THE ENTIRE BEST OF THE BEST SECTION ( EXCLUDING THOSE ABOUT FEMALE NATURE AND BLACPILL, JUST READ THE ONES ABOUT LOOKS) AND LEAVE. im fucking saving your life with this advice, thank me later
It’s tough cause I know this shit it rotting my brain and I’m aware of it but this site extremely addicting. Appreciate u man. Why do you stay on the site if you know how bad it is for u?

It’s tough cause I know this shit it rotting my brain and I’m aware of it but this site extremely addicting. Appreciate u man. Why do you stay on the site if you know how bad it is for u?
i didnt, i left around 60 days ago but im back to rotting cause nothing to do + addiction to looksmaxing + suicide if i dont ascend