Rate 16m 180cm

u actually ugly i just try to make day

:lul:

you just told me to sell coca cola and shrimp btw
you don't know what räka is? its 4 mmc and cola is cocaine smh at you dont even knowing your own slang

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
you don't know what räka is? its 4 mmc and cola is cocaine smh at you dont even knowing your own slang
shit

idek my own slang damn

lemme ask my friends if they know what it is

one of my friends knows a drug dealer, maybe he can get me into the business

one of my friends knows a drug dealer, maybe he can get me into the business
already have it easy asf, i had to start everything myself, i started with 0 money aswell got my first coke on "krit" (you should know what this means) and now i have a consistent amount of customers and 2 guys selling for me aswell thats like 20

• JFL
already have it easy asf, i had to start everything myself, i started with 0 money aswell got my first coke on "krit" (you should know what this means) and now i have a consistent amount of customers and 2 guys selling for me aswell thats like 20
how much u earn a day

• +1
Reactions: castizo
not even good tbh just average also the market in sweden is alot bigger you could easily do 300g in a week, and for 1000kr per gram which is cheap normal is 1500kr just do the math

• Woah
Nigga you look than me and I'm 25

A rhino would ascend you ngl

A rhino would ascend you ngl
I was gonna get a rhinoplasty this year, since i was born with a problem on my nose, but i think I'll get one after highschool

I was gonna get a rhinoplasty this year, since i was born with a problem on my nose, but i think I'll get one after highschool
before the surgery frame and money Maxx to appear more masculine aswell it would compliment your strong bones. also do eye brow grooming you have a lot of eyebrow hair which is good a thing but needs to be groomed.
ofc do the basics like eat well and have a skincare routine to
you legit got good protentional

before the surgery frame and money Maxx to appear more masculine aswell it would compliment your strong bones. also do eye brow grooming you have a lot of eyebrow hair which is good a thing but needs to be groomed.
ofc do the basics like eat well and have a skincare routine to
you legit got good protentional
Thank you so much for the kind words, rare to see in .org, got a question tho, you have any tips for eyebrows? Cause I can't seem to get them right/symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: momsarelying