46654DF0-2C6C-41F2-892C-0F4F2753E05B.jpeg
    513.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Pretty decent

Mf grew 3 inches in 3 months

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Banderacell, ChristianChad and 2 others
MTN with asian falio tbh. Low SMV in the west.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
The only failo i can see is that your chin isn’t prominent enough

The only failo i can see is that your chin isn’t prominent enough
DAMN i think i lack a lit bit of chin height,width and projection :: but the mewing works tbh

i had error 404 chin a couple months ago when i didnt mew

And your mouth is small

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
how far or close am i from being a strong HTN
Your really close i would rate u a 5/10 rn but if you mouth stretch and get chin surgery you could easily get to chadlite or even chad tbh.

• Woah
Your really close i would rate u a 5/10 rn but if you mouth stretch and get chin surgery you could easily get to chadlite or even chad tbh.
furakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Also whats that brown stuff on your face? Did someone take a shit on your face lol

• So Sad
bro thats uncanny as hell thats like a LTN
what the hell is up with my nose
Tbh you have to go down that looksmaxxing route like a lot of surgerymaxxed kpop guys do. Makeup, face surgery, etc. I mean being honest your face really isn’t that good. Most women will not deem you attractive based off of looks.

Tbh you have to go down that looksmaxxing route like a lot of surgerymaxxed kpop guys do. Makeup, face surgery, etc. I mean being honest your face really isn’t that good. Most women will not deem you attractive based off of looks.
damn....why kpopmaxxing tho that shit gay

• +1
Lefort 3

• So Sad
ltn

• So Sad
damn....why kpopmaxxing tho that shit gay
Because you have no facial masculinity which is where asian men tend to lack. You have rounded jaw, weak brow, weak cheekbones, etc. You can’t pull off masc look. It is better for you to go down feminine prettyboy look. Play into your strengths.

• +1
Because you have no facial masculinity which is where asian men tend to lack. You have rounded jaw, weak brow, weak cheekbones, etc. You can’t pull off masc look. It is better for you to go down feminine prettyboy look. Play into your strengths.
Bruhhhhhhh.... but like my facial masculinity is better compared to average asian tho

i mean ik imma get mogged by average white or black but like at least im MTN tho right ?

Having dog shit bones is not a strength

• So Sad
Bruhhhhhhh.... but like my facial masculinity is better compared to average asian tho

i mean ik imma get mogged by average white or black but like at least im MTN tho right ?
No

Having dog shit bones is not a strength
Whatever. Point being he doesn’t have the bones to ever look like Brad Pitt or Thor so he needs to run feminine KPOP guy game if he wants any chance in the west. His phenotype hurts his smv very bad.

Whatever. Point being he doesn’t have the bones to ever look like Brad Pitt or Thor so he needs to run feminine KPOP guy game if he wants any chance in the west. His phenotype hurts his smv very bad.
IS THAT HOW BAD BEING ASIAN IS ?!?! fuck

i might actually kms tbh holy shit i didnt know being asian is dis bad :((((

I JUST WANNA END IT ALREADY
Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF

• So Sad

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF
Sorry bro. You deserve the blackpill truth I could see you being MTN with jaw surgery but that would require a large sum of money and patience which most people do not have.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and RecessedChinCel
you look good for an asian MTN overall

• +1

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF
Yes man women are brutally racist and hate ethnic men. If you decide to move to an asian country you will mog there because of your height.

In the west you are competing against tall Chads and Tyrones who phenotype mog you. Brutal shit innit.
10A16F7E DAD1 4D3C 8F21 04A33133B624

01904153 B05A 49DF 8473 E460F0ED2D16

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF
It not that bad being an asian your quite masculine for being a asian i have alot of asians in my class so i know ur kinda masculine compared to them.

• +1
He doesn’t have bones for anything… people on this forum act like pretty boys are recessed and boneless cucks can just be a pretty boy because not only are they recessed but they lack bone mass browridge hooding etc

• So Sad
It not that bad being an asian your quite masculine for being a asian i have alot of asians in my class so i know ur kinda masculine compared to them.
IK AND that anchor ship user is comparing me to legit white chad's bruhhh

• +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
Sorry bro. You deserve the blackpill truth I could see you being MTN with jaw surgery but that would require a large sum of money and patience which most people do not have.
what jaw surgery to fix to make me become MTN....

No I’m not retard, I’m not talking about fitting in a niche I’m talking about pure aesthetics. If you believe you are average what are your strengths? I can point out a lot of below average things about your face.

Bro they are racist dont worry ur for sure mtn dont listen to these people they are just racist trying to make you feel bad.

• +1
No I’m not retard, I’m not talking about fitting in a niche I’m talking about pure aesthetics. If you believe you are average what are your strengths? I can point out a lot of below average things about your face.
Niche for what aesethetic's ? Kpop ???? and average face has not much strength's that's why its average it is neutral looking/ normie nothing special meaning it has no effect

if i had strengths i wouldnt be higher then a MTN and yes i have failos which is why im not anything higher then a MTN

He doesn’t have bones for anything… people on this forum act like pretty boys are recessed and boneless cucks can just be a pretty boy because not only are they recessed but they lack bone mass browridge hooding etc
Low IQ. There are plenty of boneless kpop stars who slay off of youth. collagen, hair

Yes they have forward growth but they don’t have jaws as large or as angular as western males. I’m giving him surgery advice jfl. If he wants ANY chance surgerymaxxed he’s better off leaning onto the feminine side than getting huge jaw implants trying to look masc.

He needs genio, jaw sculpting, skin lighting, makeup, rhino, etc etc just like all the other frauded kpop stars.
C0F64134 D230 48DC 98CA B2B54918F330

7038F895 3AD4 4FA2 80C5 5CD11F22FD78

• +1
Niche for what aesethetic's ? Kpop ???? and average face has not much strength's that's why its average it is neutral looking/ normie nothing special meaning it has no effect

if i had strengths i wouldnt be higher then a MTN and yes i have failos which is why im not anything higher then a MTN
You aren’t blackpilled in looks you don’t understand your failos. You don’t look average bro. A mid tier normie can be average in general or have major failos and and positive features.

You aren’t blackpilled in looks you don’t understand your failos. You don’t look average bro. A mid tier normie can be average in general or have major failos and and positive features.
What's my worst feature then ? and how am i not a MTN explain.