Rate 16M

Low IQ. There are plenty of boneless kpop stars who slay off of youth. collagen, hair

Yes they have forward growth but they don’t have jaws as large or as angular as western males. I’m giving him surgery advice jfl. If he wants ANY chance surgerymaxxed he’s better off leaning onto the feminine side than getting huge jaw implants trying to look masc.

He needs genio, jaw sculpting, skin lighting, makeup, rhino, etc etc just like all the other frauded kpop stars.
View attachment 1897337
View attachment 1897338
No you idiot he needs lefort 2 MINIMUM look at his flat face Jfl his ante face is dog shit he needs Trimax

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Your maxilla is bottom 20 percent and your lower jaw is recessed
how is my maxilla bad ?????? show pic of the lines

and my jaw isnt recessed this is recessed

my maxilla is good for asian tf u talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Anchor_Ship
Your maxilla is bottom 20 percent and your lower jaw is recessed
this is recessed

and my maxilla isnt flat bruh i have foward growth too

No you idiot he needs lefort 2 MINIMUM look at his flat face Jfl his ante face is dog shit he needs Trimax
Jfl at your dogshit IQ. He has average gook maxilla that doesn’t warrant getting Lefort 2/3 :feelskek:. He’s be better off getting midface nose bridge implants than lefort. If you are going to give autistic unrealistic surgery advice just don’t speak bro:lul:

“Just get lefort 3 bro!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Anchor_Ship and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Jfl at your dogshit IQ. He has average gook maxilla that doesn’t warrant getting Lefort 2/3 :feelskek:. He’s be better off getting midface nose bridge implants than lefort. If you are going to give autistic unrealistic surgery advice just don’t speak bro:lul:

“Just get lefort 3 bro!”
I didn’t say get lefort 3. Unfortunately most asians have bad maxilla’s. This is the state of the forum retards coping in a circle jerk of cope all while contemplating suicide on looksmax.org🤣🤣 if you aren’t willing to make a blackpilled decision you will always stay the same and be a coping idiot

@eduardkoopman

I didn’t say get lefort 3. Unfortunately most asians have bad maxilla’s. This is the state of the forum retards coping in a circle jerk of cope all while contemplating suicide on looksmax.org🤣🤣 if you aren’t willing to make a blackpilled decision you will always stay the same and be a coping idiot
Bad advice. You aren’t any more muh blackpilled than anyone just more autistic jfl.

He could surgerymaxx into the actual one niche market he realistically could by kpopmaxxing.

Or he can spend 100k to get dogmaxxed by Coceancig for a .4psl increase jfl.

Gook maxilla =/= recessed

Lefort 2 could have undersirable aestheic effects especially on someone with a normal bite.

Utter delusion
28AF5853 F620 463D AD5F 2FFCC1BAF397

Bad advice. You aren’t any more muh blackpilled than anyone just more autistic jfl.

He could surgerymaxx into the actual one niche market he realistically could by kpopmaxxing.

Or he can spend 100k to get dogmaxxed by Coceancig for a .4psl increase jfl.

Gook maxilla =/= recessed

Lefort 2 could have undersirable aestheic effects especially on someone with a normal bite.

Utter delusion
View attachment 1897345
You suggested jaw sculpting. Do you know what that is? Carving of the jaw? What exactly is he carving? His recessed jaw🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can you say his bite is normal when his jaws are both recessed 💀💀💀💀

You suggested jaw sculpting. Do you know what that is? Carving of the jaw? What exactly is he carving? His recessed jaw🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can you say his bite is normal when his jaws are both recessed 💀💀💀💀
my jaw isnt recessed this is recessed

my jaw has good mandible and ramus body length. my chin is slightly below average but not recessed

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
He’s not recessed jfl. You have no clue what you are talking about:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. No wonder you have such a trash post- rep ratio you are a dogshit poster 💀

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
He’s not recessed jfl. You have no clue what you are talking about:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. No wonder you have such a trash post- rep ratio you are a dogshit poster 💀
We’re done here buddy. Anyone that says jaw sculpting should rope on the spot

Room temp IQ. It is a common procedure dome on asian males and females in korea.

Meanwhile you are telling somebody who isn’t recessed to get lefort 3. :lul::lul:Mumbai deli market IQ
773ED021 A40D 4A87 B9C3 943D9E842653

brodie u said my maxilla is recessed bro its past my ante face and my ante face is good. plus i have deep set eyes prominent brow ridge and low set brow's wtf u on about bro my foward growth is above aberage what u on about

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
brodie u said my maxilla is recessed bro its past my ante face and my ante face is good. plus i have deep set eyes prominent brow ridge and low set brow's wtf u on about bro my foward growth is above aberage what u on about View attachment 1897354
Don’t worry he has zero understanding of craniofacial development or orthodontics. He thinks if you don’t have a Caucasoid skull you are automatically recessed jfl. You have a visible ramus and your lower maxilla protrudes beyond your nasion. You aren’t recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
geomaxxing ? bruh im pretty gl for a asian tbh i already slayed 4 girls in my HS who are HTB that gaslighter anchorship keeps calling me sub5
For later dating purposes. Find an way of income, that makes you not location dependent.
Than one can always move to another country, for that purpose later on.

Don’t worry he has zero understanding of craniofacial development or orthodontics. He thinks if you don’t have a Caucasoid skull you are automatically recessed jfl. You have a visible ramus and your lower maxilla protrudes beyond your nasion. You aren’t recessed.
Caucasian skull shape, is the beauty norm though.

Images 33

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and RecessedChinCel
You are 16. Would suggest you to start going to gym and getting some muscle, then look to leanmaxxing.

Currently you look decent. You have good eye area, and I would rank you higher than avg asian.

Being just 16, your face isn't fully developed, so good posture and good gym habits will do wonders for you.

• +1
You are 16. Would suggest you to start going to gym and getting some muscle, then look to leanmaxxing.

Currently you look decent. You have good eye area, and I would rank you higher than avg asian.

Being just 16, your face isn't fully developed, so good posture and good gym habits will do wonders for you.
ikr brah ill mog that african spearman very hard soon

LTN because asian

LTN because asian
what the fuck bro

i am MTN for all universial appeal regarding race

why is asian so bad i dont understand and i have good facial masculinty for a asian!!

Attachments

• 1665041338633.png
    1665041338633.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 0
what the fuck bro

i am MTN for all universial appeal regarding race

why is asian so bad i dont understand and i have good facial masculinty for a asian!!
Asians are the second least attractive race, deal with it. Asians can't go above HTN, even asian models.

• Woah
Asians are the second least attractive race, deal with it. Asians can't go above HTN, even asian models.
im like a MTN tho look how masculine it is and these pics legit are a strong MTN asian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
You look like average Vietnamese guy tbh

• So Sad
You are fucking 16, come back when you are 20 tbh

• +1
You’re Chad

• +1
And

You better think what can I do as an Asian
Nothing much besides kpopmaxx … tbh i should go on tinder and see how much matches i get