Rate 16yo 180/63

Funtik1337

Funtik1337

Iron
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Posts
27
Reputation
8
Rate me, tell me my shortcomings and tell me how to take care of my hair, all my life I wore a short haircut and now I have grown it, I wash my head every day with water, and shampoo 6-8 times a month, I use conditioner and that's it
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261003-000655.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003-000655.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261003-001027.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003-001027.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261003-000557.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003-000557.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 0
and ur looking for my pics? damn nigga u should off urself ur fucking disgusting as fuck :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
Chill out, you subhuman your eyeballs are something else my appetite vanished instantly, you grey freak🥶
show me what i look like please, also ur fucking disgusting zombie looking faggot so u should hop off and just kick the chair
 
htn
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: couragecel
Rate me, tell me my shortcomings and tell me how to take care of my hair, all my life I wore a short haircut and now I have grown it, I wash my head every day with water, and shampoo 6-8 times a month, I use conditioner and that's it
Image I mog you
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811 and jorraoo
I know you asked for hair but i hope you take this as reccomendation im not in any way trying to offend u or call u sub5/ltn when you a for sure not. To increase your looks at your age try to see if your growth plates are still open you are already tall so ge taller and get height boosters but going for the max height u can is ideal so this. Get minoxidil for eyebroms and lash serum, also try to leanmaxx/gymmaxx, train your neck also. I'd say if youe serious to get the max of your looks get test and igf 1 to get greedy. I believe if you lose face fat it will give u more angularity and appeal. Cut your hair because i believe it's not your ideal cut no offense. You already naturally are conventionally attractive to attractive. I believe if you now just keep eating good and taking care of your hormones you will already be doing good in life. Conclusion Lash serum + low bf + minodixil + test and igf 1 to max your looks + Gymmaxx/get buff + height boosters + larp high class + Get your IDEAL haircut your hair is already decent.
 
Rate me, tell me my shortcomings and tell me how to take care of my hair, all my life I wore a short haircut and now I have grown it, I wash my head every day with water, and shampoo 6-8 times a month, I use conditioner and that's it
Ltn
 

Similar threads

💉♂️🔨
Replies
6
Views
53
zeliot
zeliot
arobesque
Replies
38
Views
136
manlet34
M
O
Replies
8
Views
118
Oxyyy0
O
O
Replies
3
Views
84
VaIinor
VaIinor
F
Replies
9
Views
102
fitabror__9
F

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Leo_looxmax
  • imnotapproachable
  • A1zen Sōsuke
Back
Top