Rate 17M

A

alan1233817

Iron
IMG 8175
IMG 8066
Rate me 17M please give me normal and SMV also softmaxxes i can do to fully max out.
IMG 8172
IMG 8178

its not NCT in the blue eyes pick btw its just bad angle

What a handsome man. No advice for you Brad Pitt

high mtn, eyes and nose are too big

ltn smv sadly too many big failos

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
is there any softmaxxes I could do to kinda fix those also if i fixed skin and got insane coloring would i hit htn
dont listen to anthony hes trolling he rates chads mtn and ltns mtn,no offence but you are ltn irl,legit 5'7,eyes way too close and brutal nose/no jaw,5/10 irl to girls

dont listen to anthony hes trolling he rates chads mtn and ltns mtn,no offence but you are ltn irl,legit 5'7,eyes way too close and brutal nose/no jaw,5/10 irl to girls
5'10 ik bout the eye spacing and nose but how is there no jaw. most the girls i talked to are arabs that like bigger noses so it aint the world

cope, i basically said he had the same flaws

5'10 ik bout the eye spacing and nose but how is there no jaw. most the girls i talked to are arabs that like bigger noses so it aint the world
look at the first pic your proportions are clearly 5'8,idc what you say your 5'8 barefoot

bro your 5'8,over already but your eye spacing and nose just send you straight into the dirt,low ltn yes because of your eye color,if it was brown sub human

you legit look like this guy,see how the eye spacing and long midface looks goofy asf? hes ltn too

no i said guy with long hair is mtn dont you get that?
yeah i know im saying that makes sense ur comparsion show him as the true mtn

yeah i know im saying that makes sense ur comparsion show him as the true mtn
yeah guy with long hair is a legit mtn,but op is low ltn,mid ltn facially but look at first pic,clearly 5'8 or lower so his smv is low ltn probs pushing subhuman in western world tbh

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
yeah guy with long hair is a legit mtn,but op is low ltn,mid ltn facially but look at first pic,clearly 5'8 or lower so his smv is low ltn probs pushing subhuman in western world tbh
my point was i disagreed, the kid u showed with long hair is bordering on subhuman

kys height dont matter if u look good enough subhuman is outrageous fagot

kys height dont matter if u look good enough subhuman is outrageous fagot
bro your 5'8 and youd ont look good your eyes are touching long crooket nose and no jaw,you look like anthony tho thats why hes overating as a cope

bro your 5'8 and youd ont look good your eyes are touching long crooket nose and no jaw,you look like anthony tho thats why hes overating as a cope
is u blind look at the side profile talking bout no jaw visionmaxx

is u blind look at the side profile talking bout no jaw visionmaxx
your chin is too short and its legit recessed... bro on my life swear down to god your a 5/10 high subhuman-low ltn range not higher

he don't look anything like me