Rate 17M

he don't look anything like me
nah im sick of you,you rate legit chadlites ltn,then give every single fucking cyclopse a high rating,its embarrasing your showing your true colours

nah im sick of you,you rate legit chadlites ltn,then give every single fucking cyclopse a high rating,its embarrasing your showing your true colours
i haven't rated one chadlite ltn tbh

your chin is too short and its legit recessed... bro on my life swear down to god your a 5/10 high subhuman-low ltn range not higher
what do you think this guy is then
IMG 8194

how tf you know what i got or not you got over 1000 posts on an incel website
because i thnk your from europe and 5'8 is bottom 10 percent of heights over here and your face is below average,your a kisless virgin and it will opnly get more brutal when your college age

because i thnk your from europe and 5'8 is bottom 10 percent of heights over here and your face is below average,your a kisless virgin and it will opnly get more brutal when your college age
not in europe, heights average where im at

yeah guy with long hair is a legit mtn,but op is low ltn,mid ltn facially but look at first pic,clearly 5'8 or lower so his smv is low ltn probs pushing subhuman in western world tbh
Yeah this guy is done for, idk why ppl are rating whatever they're rating, he's already ugly facially and with 5'8 he actually might be closing in on subhuman smv ngl

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
ur a hugeless virgin bastard, a bitchless kid fucker who spends all his day on an incel website built to get you no pussy. Every nucleotide in my being supersedes ur entire family tree you broke mother fucker. The very zenith of ur existence is having the privilege of uttering a word towards me. Ur very living being causes automatic ostracization and the rates of suicide when up 50% when u were born u ugly fuck. U impure genetic monkey ur children ( if theres ever a women ugly enough to bare them ) will destroy the autism spectrum itself just from holding ur dna. Ur monkey ass is the living proof of the evolutionary existence you neanderthal. Crawl back to whatever dumpster trailer trash ur inbred family came from.

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and dervw4cenks
ur a hugeless virgin bastard, a bitchless kid fucker who spends all his day on an incel website built to get you no pussy. Every nucleotide in my being supersedes ur entire family tree you broke mother fucker. The very zenith of ur existence is having the privilege of uttering a word towards me. Ur very living being causes automatic ostracization and the rates of suicide when up 50% when u were born u ugly fuck. U impure genetic monkey ur children ( if theres ever a women ugly enough to bare them ) will destroy the autism spectrum itself just from holding ur dna. Ur monkey ass is the living proof of the evolutionary existence you neanderthal. Crawl back to whatever dumpster trailer trash ur inbred family came from.
Ur ugly asf kill urself

Yeah this guy is done for, idk why ppl are rating whatever they're rating, he's already ugly facially and with 5'8 he actually might be closing in on subhuman smv ngl
isnt it sad anthonygenuienly rated this guy ltn but the sub human 5'8 cyclopse long nose 'high mtn' how much you wanna bet anthony is also a coping cyclopse manlet?

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Lol wtf that guy is better looking than op easily
look at the first picture and just laugh bc op claimed 5'10 too,you can tell hes 5'7 max fully over

is that all ur inbred brain could utter you dumb fuck try more than 5 words next time
No but this isn't even an insult I'm saying it genuinely. You're ugly and short combined like you better hope you win the lottery to get LL and facial surgeries. You came here for a reason and it's cuz you're bottom of the barrell

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
is that all ur inbred brain could utter you dumb fuck try more than 5 words next time
nigga wvy you mad you are subhuman? honestly its okay your eyes are touching and your nose is crooket and takes up half your face,neverr seen such an agnry post,atleqast you can buy hookers

No they aren't please you are spitting utter bs holy fuck, subhuman are less than .1% of the population kys if you think these dudes are subhuman and go learn how to rate according to the PSL rating nigger https://incels.wiki/w/PSL_rating
this site has been infected with people who have no clue how the rating system that has been used forever here and standard deviations work and it’s getting really fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 97baHater
this site has been infected with people who have no clue how the rating system that has been used forever here and standard deviations work and it’s getting really fucking annoying
So what would you give me??

upper parts of mtn prob. 70ish percentile

i audibly laughed when that little kid said ltn
maybe more like 65th percentile. ur jaw is worse than i thought at first glance

maybe more like 65th percentile. ur jaw is worse than i thought at first glance
ight thx, im prob just gonna fix coloring and skin dont know how else to softmaxx to fix failos but bitches arent worth surgery and hardmaxxing