Rate 17yo 6’4

N

ndcel6767

Iron
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Posts
36
Reputation
17
18 in a month
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9280.png
    IMG_9280.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9281.png
    IMG_9281.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9189.jpeg
    IMG_9189.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 0
Mtn, you have htn potential good base
 
Please fix your hair
Mtn but doesn't matter since you're tall and young
 
true aryan
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian, ndcel6767 and holybrutal
Please fix your hair
Mtn but doesn't matter since you're tall and young
What is there to fix abt my hair? Don’t say my hairline because it is naturally like that and not receding
 
What is there to fix abt my hair? Don’t say my hairline because it is naturally like that and not receding
It's just far too short for your face in general it does not look like it fits your head just grow it out g
 
It's just far too short for your face in general it does not look like it fits your head just grow it out g
This is probably the longest I’ve ever had it, how long would you recommend me to grow it and do you think I should still get fades?
 
This is probably the longest I’ve ever had it, how long would you recommend me to grow it and do you think I should still get fades?
Never get a fade, grow it out at bottom of earth length probably or if you like it and want to keep growing it, shoulder length is great
 
Never get a fade, grow it out at bottom of earth length probably or if you like it and want to keep growing it, shoulder length is great
having it that long would make you look more ND dude
 
His hair texture is very different from what I have though. My hair is very straight and kinda like springy so I have to put in a lot of wax to get it pulled back and idk if I could style my hair like his if it was that length
 

Similar threads

chiggerbite87
Replies
10
Views
66
ndcel6767
N
bubbyy
Replies
4
Views
85
gray.
gray.
Maen
Replies
2
Views
42
mightypiglet
mightypiglet
SndzBP
Replies
6
Views
76
rapejews
R
doruxx
Replies
9
Views
120
Prøphet
Prøphet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top