Rate 18M Ik I’m not a Chad

D

Deleted member 21676

10x10BP bwc
Trying to reverse some downward growth I’ve had been gymaxxing without actaully “gymaxxing” the last 4 years or so do if I so go full prettyboymax or hop roids and try to change some bone structure for masc Chad face

Attachments

• 8102A942-AD47-4F7E-8DC8-1BCC984EFA7D.jpeg
    8102A942-AD47-4F7E-8DC8-1BCC984EFA7D.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 651A2DF4-8E9C-419D-A2FA-CD9493437DF6.jpeg
    651A2DF4-8E9C-419D-A2FA-CD9493437DF6.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2D4FF506-36BD-4BA5-9ACB-8D72D57E31E4.jpeg
    2D4FF506-36BD-4BA5-9ACB-8D72D57E31E4.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Lmao
4.5/10 idk but probably mtn

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
htn with good appeal to jbs

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, It'snotover, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Ye, around HTN. Not cute enough to steal a girl from another person, but cute enough to secure a girl as long as she is single

• Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
i'm not good at rating i meant psl there
oh, yeah maybe he is 4.5 psl but not on normie scale because he is clearly above average looking

oh, yeah maybe he is 4.5 psl but not on normie scale because he is clearly above average looking
311068F0 0D05 4E0C 827D 95A1E8CF1B9F

yeah my bad, the way people rate on here gets me confused bc ppl switch between psl and /out of 10 too often. he is above average for sure but he has nct, lacks undereye support, and has a narrower jaw than ideal. idk how wide the htn scale is but i've seen guys like this get rated htn as well. how do you differentiate between htn & chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
yeh youre probably a 4/10 but if you actualy get any slays its just coloring saving you lmfao

• Hmm...
View attachment 1834427

yeah my bad, the way people rate on here gets me confused bc ppl switch between psl and /out of 10 too often. he is above average for sure but he has nct, lacks undereye support, and has a narrower jaw than ideal. idk how wide the htn scale is but i've seen guys like this get rated htn as well. how do you differentiate between htn & chadlite
tbh ratings are simply shit and subjective, the real thing that matters is how women treat you in real life lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, CEO of Sex and Deleted member 16683
yeh youre probably a 4/10 but if you actualy get any slays its just coloring saving you lmfao
smv wise he is higher than 4/10. he is white and has a good body, wouldn't be surprised if he is tall

One of the few legit raters here. Everyone else is like 'muh bones'.

smv wise he is higher than 4/10. he is white and has a good body, wouldn't be surprised if he is tall
He is an average white teenager.

he has no bones or anything. he has a tall chin which is nice but lol hes so recessed he looks old with sub par eye area but he has the good skin and hair like those tiktokers so theres no way hes incel

he has no bones or anything. he has a tall chin which is nice but lol hes so recessed he looks old with sub par eye area but he has the good skin and hair like those tiktokers so theres no way hes incel

I think that is why people were rating him higher. That is what I meant by 'muh bones'.

On what planet is he below average?
He has a long midface, eye area is subpar, nasolabial folds etc. But colouring and pheno saves him.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Should I keep gymaxxing or pretty boymax and surgeries as well ?

Idk wtf that means
bimax and whatever osteotomy to widen your mandible would give you a god tier ascension in your case

He has a long midface, eye area is subpar, nasolabial folds etc. But colouring and pheno saves him.
the only 2 things that actually matter

Should I keep gymaxxing or pretty boymax and surgeries as well ?

Idk wtf that means
Most people here can't rate you know. I'd honestly trust @Blackgymmax's ratings out of everyone here.

4.25 psl imo, just slightly above average but has good potential to be at least HTN if he gets bimax. those undereye lines and nasolabial lines from recession makes him look terrible

mtn is mid tier normie, pretty much average or slightly above

4.25 psl imo, just slightly above average but has good potential to be at least HTN if he gets bimax. those undereye lines and nasolabial lines from recession makes him look terrible
Yeah. Bimax will help.

All that is autism if you’re talking about the normie 1-10 scale. He looks good overall.
Also lol at judging his midface from closeup, weird angle selfies

• +1
His eye area looks dead average, you might be thinking that people are walking with hunter eyes because people here fraud all their pics? but yeah his midface is kinda longish but lens distortion is a thing and OP probably doesn't even know what this is

All that is autism if you’re talking about the normie 1-10 scale. He looks good overall.
These pics are frauded you know. He probably looks worse IRL. I didn't say he looks bad. He is average imo just low end of it.

nice gigachad on your pfp bro, wonder who this is!

• Love it
On what planet is he below average?
earth.
Most people here can't rate you know. I'd honestly trust @Blackgymmax's ratings out of everyone here.
i understand why theyre saying above average, and he will do above average for his actually facial ratios and psl (both bad). people however need to see that this is realistically what a good base looks like. good appeal despite having numerous facial flaws that can all be fixed through surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
earth.

i understand why theyre saying above average, and he will do above average for his actually facial ratios and psl (both bad). people however need to see that this is realistically what a good base looks like. good appeal despite having numerous facial flaws that can all be fixed through surgery
You don’t go outside if you think that’s average. Average norman looks much worse

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
OP if you want honest feedback just know you look fine, you are white, good pheno good coloring no big failos so you can leave this shithole before you get addicted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
earth.

well eyes and midface aren't very fixable failos

can you rate me when I'm done looksmaxxing? if you call me a 4/10 I would be really satisfied tbh lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
OP if you want honest feedback just know you look fine, you are white, good pheno good coloring no big failos so you can leave this shithole before you get addicted
Will do I’ll continue mewing chewing etc try to get some more forward growth if not I’ll get surgery idk if I really need it tho I still get girls just not 9-10/10 girls

• +1
Make a Tinder and use some boosts if need more matches. Nothing to shit pants over. Your looks are fine.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and CEO of Sex
earth.

I thought a good base is something like have a very good eye area with perfect ratios except for a really fucked up nose or acne ridden skin or being very fat. I would not call this a 'good base'. He has mostly average features with long midface, bad FWHR etc. Surgery can't make his skull shorter or his eye area top tier.

But yeah. If he softmaxxes, he can do well especially if tall and NT. He has a 'good base' in that sense.

you're already ahead of 90% of this place jfl imagine coming here to ask for advice from indians and incels
Yeah tbh I don’t know how mentally damaged you have to be to end up on this shithole while actually being able to get laid.
It’s something i’ll never understand.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Will do I’ll continue mewing chewing etc try to get some more forward growth if not I’ll get surgery idk if I really need it tho I still get girls just not 9-10/10 girls
Not surprised at all. 4-7/10 women should not be hard to get for you at all.

you're already ahead of 90% of this place jfl imagine coming here to ask for advice from indians and incels
I still want too become gigachad tho 😂

Not surprised at all. 4-7/10 women should not be hard to get for you at all.
I usually don’t try to dip below the 5 range and the two girls I dated were objectively 7-7.5s imo

Yeah tbh I don’t know how mentally damaged you have to be to end up on this shithole while actually being able to get laid.
It’s something i’ll never understand.
I don’t know either I def have some body issues tho

I don’t know either I def have some body issues tho
Subjective ratings from autists here don’t matter. What matters is if you can fuck women or not. Just do softmaxxes like the gym, skincare, fashion etc

I thought a good base is something like have a very good eye area with perfect ratios except for a really fucked up nose or acne ridden skin or being very fat. I would not call this a 'good base'. He has mostly average features with long midface, bad FWHR etc. Surgery can't make his skull shorter or his eye area top tier.

But yeah. If he softmaxxes, he can do well especially if tall and NT. He has a 'good base' in that sense.
How do I “softmaxx” like idk how I should change hair , I already go to gym etc