Rate 18M Ik I’m not a Chad

Subjective ratings from autists here don’t matter. What matters is if you can fuck women or not. Just do softmaxxes like the gym, skincare, fashion etc
This OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
Subjective ratings from autists here don’t matter. What matters is if you can fuck women or not. Just do softmaxxes like the gym, skincare, fashion etc
Guess I’m set for the most part I can fuck woman just want to start dating real world 9-10s not 6-7-7.5s but thanks for the advice bro

How do I “softmaxx” like idk how I should change hair , I already go to gym etc
Well, I guess you are maxxed out then. If you can get 7/10 women, why are you even here lol. Just leave. There is nothing beneficial for you to learn. I would not get surgery if I was successful with women.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Guess I’m set for the most part I can fuck woman just want to start dating real world 9-10s not 6-7-7.5s but thanks for the advice bro
Age and slay count?

How will you do that? Surgery would improve you but it won't turn you or anybody else into a gigachad.
Blast a gram of tren and ungodly amounts of growth hormone to physically grow my skull and then end up dead within 5 years

Blast a gram of tren and ungodly amounts of growth hormone to physically grow my skull and then end up dead within 5 years
Lol. You would prolly would not be much happier even if you succeeded.

I'd leave before this site makes you mentally ill.
I think I will soon, I think what honestly was the worst thing for me was posting on r/truerateme and they in-depth let rip apart your genetic flaws lmao

Will do I’ll continue mewing chewing etc try to get some more forward growth if not I’ll get surgery idk if I really need it tho I still get girls just not 9-10/10 girls
you'll never get 9s as your psl will be too low

You don’t go outside if you think that’s average. Average norman looks much worse
90% of guys I saw on tinder didn't look as bad as this guy. but no one had his colloring

Trying to reverse some downward growth I’ve had been gymaxxing without actaully “gymaxxing” the last 4 years or so do if I so go full prettyboymax or hop roids and try to change some bone structure for masc Chad face
you can get a becky

Maybe not legit look scale 9s but like real world 9s I’ve come close a few times
probably 6s. 9s would be have guys who look like model versions of you spamming them.
coloring means you have good skin tone and undertones. you look like you're glowing

probably 6s. 9s would be have guys who look like model versions of you spamming them.
coloring means you have good skin tone and undertones. you look like you're glowing
Ok yea maybe not 9s but I’m fine with that tbh bc I’ve been with attractive girls and if I get surgery or some shit I can bump up the level of attractiveness a little more

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ur not bad looking and ur body probably halos you by 0.5 psl point extra IRL so above average