LKira
⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩❦︎𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2025
- Posts
- 1,537
- Reputation
- 1,419
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I'm gymcoping atmlose 10% and come back
Top 50%mediocre![]()
thats a fair rating, i would recommend losing more weight
thats a fair rating, i would recommend losing more weight
u visibly under average. recessed maxilla and weak chin + recessed infras and low dimo are all big flaws in your face. ideally, you'd get djs and fillers. dont do genio. hop on oral minox or sum shit that helps misc and gl man
Yeah, that seems right. I'm sub 5 AND brown inu visibly under average. recessed maxilla and weak chin + recessed infras and low dimo are all big flaws in your face. ideally, you'd get djs and fillers. dont do genio. hop on oral minox or sum shit that helps misc and gl man
, so even worse. How do I know if I need fat grafting or infra implants? How do I better dimo so I don't look like a kid? I got Rogaine and Dr. Pen M8S dermapen, so should I use that for brows?i ain't that deep in the rabbit hole. u rlly wanna go and talk to the regulars here for shit like that. tbh alot of girls really enjoy doing makeovers on guys. i've had 2 come up to me asking me if they could gimme a brow piercing or a buzz (said no)... but alot of girls if you're friends with them will be super open to giving you edgy advice on these subjects.Yeah, that seems right. I'm sub 5 AND brown in, so even worse. How do I know if I need fat grafting or infra implants? How do I better dimo so I don't look like a kid? I got Rogaine and Dr. Pen M8S dermapen, so should I use that for brows?
I don't have female friends. I think I'd rather not talk to girls about looks as a sub 5i ain't that deep in the rabbit hole. u rlly wanna go and talk to the regulars here for shit like that. tbh alot of girls really enjoy doing makeovers on guys. i've had 2 come up to me asking me if they could gimme a brow piercing or a buzz (said no)... but alot of girls if you're friends with them will be super open to giving you edgy advice on these subjects.
Nobody here has eitherI don't have female friends. I think I'd rather not talk to girls about looks as a sub 5![]()