Rate 24 year old me

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
BBE9B7AE A614 4EC0 87A1 04E4CB16D4C1

Only pic I have after deleting social media, and dropping my old phone in the ocean

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
11/10 in Asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and tallnegga
Male gaze maxed

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
Male gaze maxed
Would be more jacked if male gazemaxxed I was 220 at 13ish percent bodyfat there. For my frame I need to be 240 10ish percent bodyfat then I’ll truly be male gaze maxed

I see why only degen white girls and blacks are interested in you. You have that hood/thug white guy look. Like you'd be in a biker gang or sell drugs or some shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Corleone, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
White hamza

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Hmm

Attachments

• FaceApp_1666347608325.jpg
    FaceApp_1666347608325.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tallnegga and Elvisandreaa
Beard makes you look older than you are.

• Hmm...
Holy shit I would do anything to look like that
And I wanna look like this but it's not happening cause there are no fucking surgeries for your midface that makes sense Xd

Attachments

• FaceApp_1666362938873.jpg
    FaceApp_1666362938873.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Hair and neck is doable, eyes are possibly doable with contacts and infraorbital rim implants and jaw fillers.. skin can be simulated by makeup contouring.. but midface is literally over.

@curlyheadjames please invent some new midface surgeries

• So Sad
I see why only degen white girls and blacks are interested in you. You have that hood/thug white guy look. Like you'd be in a biker gang or sell drugs or some shit
Has potential if she shaves the red-neck beard, grows out his hair and starts dressing his age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga and gymmaxedhorse
That style of beard looks like shit idk why people cut it that way, it's basically screaming IMA RAPE U, that should be it's name
I’m from the Deep South so it’s not that out of fashion over here but I’ll just be growing a short beard from now on

I’m from the Deep South so it’s not that out of fashion over here but I’ll just be growing a short beard from now on
Just shave it, it looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and tallnegga
Hair and neck is doable, eyes are possibly doable with contacts and infraorbital rim implants and jaw fillers.. skin can be simulated by makeup contouring.. but midface is literally over.

@curlyheadjames please invent some new midface surgeries
literally all one has to do to get a compact midface is zygomatic sandwich osteotomy, lefort 1 + ccw rotation, and lip lift. Just don't get them too wide to fuck your ESR.

literally all one has to do to get a compact midface is zygomatic sandwich osteotomy, lefort 1 + ccw rotation, and lip lift. Just don't get them too wide to fuck your ESR.
u should become a plastic surgeon

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Frankiks2, tallnegga and Deleted member 22623