BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
From this thread:

RDT 20220825 1528124895212812998399611

RDT 20220825 1528137604391023680918226
RDT 20220825 1528189082447759394684355
RDT 20220825 1528202778096127476892153

To Muslimcels: she does not identify as Muslim

@Pakicel @Wallenberg

Too long face. Looks mediocre in her 2nd and 3rd photos. I would say MTB but maybe realistically HTB. Not my type.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Chadeep, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
@Oberyn

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
mtb max without frauded pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, fogdart, Broly and 2 others
Chin mogs me

very enlightening poll I think .org users are all homosexual

very enlightening poll I think .org users are all homosexual
Is that surprising tho? Anyone who looks at pics of male models all day in awe of their forward growth and eyebrows is not normal

she's a becky.

MTB, photos too small

shes either bloated in the face or just has no bones at all (recessed)

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
she's yes swiping 1/1000 profiles that's the only way her shit makes sense

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, to be human and 1 other person
Not even gigachad has a chance. She's only looking for the terachads

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Xangsane
  • +1
She srs might because you're white passing and it's a gook which = white fever
I face revealed to her on Reddit DMs and she ghosted me :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson and to be human
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson and to be human
I asked her to rate "me and my friends" (aka the forum chads and me) and got ghosted :ROFLMAO:
Whatever, and remember this:

> HAPA
> HQNP

A woman cannot be both

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Ken
She's a Stacy in the 1st pic but MTB in the other pics.

Whatever, and remember this:

> HAPA
> HQNP

A woman cannot be both
Why cant HAPA's be HQNP? The attractive ones usually look HQNP.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and to be human
Chin is too long. Short chin would ascend her hard. Someone needs to morph her

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Girls like this who "struggle" on dating apps they think being HTB and having a good career means they are a 10 and deserve a gigachad investment banker. They judge themselves how they'll judge men, forgetting that most men don't really care that much about her Phd/Career. She'd either have to compromise on looks or career to find a man. If she wants HTN+ white dude then he won't necessarily be as careermaxxed as she is or she could go for a sub-HTN white dude who has an amazing career like doctor or lawyer at a top firm. She's aiming for 6ft and above HTN+ white dudes who have amazing careers like her, but those dudes have TONs of options and would rarely date a non-white foid so it's over for her. She could easily pull a HTN+ ethnic with an amazing career but I doubt she wants an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Blackgymmax
Girls like this who "struggle" on dating apps they think being HTB and having a good career means they are a 10 and deserve a gigachad investment banker. They judge themselves how they'll judge men, forgetting that most men don't really care that much about her Phd/Career. She'd either have to compromise on looks or career to find a man. If she wants HTN+ white dude then he won't necessarily be as careermaxxed as she is or she could go for a sub-HTN white dude who has an amazing career like doctor or lawyer at a top firm. She's aiming for 6ft and above HTN+ white dudes who have amazing careers like her, but those dudes have TONs of options and would rarely date a non-white foid so it's over for her. She could easily pull a HTN+ ethnic with an amazing career but I doubt she wants an ethnic.
this makes more sense

And what are these options?

Define ethnic?

would bang her anus