Rate 4'11 girl

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
And no shes is not a minor, i remember she made a story saying that someone was pretending to be her and a minor on instagram

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6723 and 9 others
cute

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
She is proof that a girl can be super short yet still be proportionate. When people here 4'11". they'll think she's bloated/fat. She's ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Neurose, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
fuck my kids gonna cooooooooom

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
@magnificentcel ur gonna like her

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Omfg she’s so cute. I need her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Neurose and Deleted member 5875
She looks subhuman af

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, magnificentcel and Deleted member 5875
Nice try FBI

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Neurose, Deleted member 9391 and 1 other person
This is why subhumans like @knajjd exist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist, ManzareK, magnificentcel and 1 other person
Go ahead. Just remember to hand your son the gun(in minecraft) once he comes of age and when he realises that being five feet means death anyway.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, mulattomaxxer and magnificentcel
Smv mogs the whole forum into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and SOS-Sonic
Recessed rat

• WTF
Looks like shit and should get LL someone like me wouldn’t look at her a 2nd time.

• WTF
not my taste and i like neotony but that's just too much

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist and magnificentcel
I'd fuck her but if she gets pregnant and the kid is not female - abort instantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Neurose, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Hot but bad for breeding male sons

• +1
Reactions: Neurose and Deleted member 2214
Looks adorable ngl, I just don't like the first pic.

r9k e girl tier

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Very attractive, doesnt have the PSL stacy robust features, but still high smv obviously guys will be jumping over each other for a chance at this chick. Im sure she has a thousand orbiters blowing up her phone

I don’t like this white woman

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Annihilator and Deleted member 6341
Small girls take gigapenis over for you

Small women* mb FBI

I don’t like this white woman
Me too, I don't get the appeal. This TikTok girl mogs her IMO.

Clrs

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Go ahead. Just remember to hand your son the gun(in minecraft) once he comes of age and when he realises that being five feet means death anyway.
This.
Heightism.
For fun okay, but for children creation. If you get a boy and he get those height genes. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
fucking disgusting looks like kid

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
fuuck cute as fuck damn short height itself is attractive damn

is fuckable but still genetically inferior. she is a midget with that typical annoying internet girl facial phenotype

but of course internet nerds think shes a goddess

This.
Heightism.
For fun okay, but for children creation. If you get a boy and he get those height genes. Brutal

The idea that short women are desirable and fun is weird IMO.

Contrary to bluepilled men's imagination, tall women HAVE higher SMVs in real life than short women. Literally most female models like Adriana Lima are tall and models in the 90s were even taller. There seems to be a positive correlation between being above average in height and being an objectively beautiful woman; the taller a woman is (most of the time) the more attractive her face is. And a lot of intelligent men and elites seem to prefer tall women over short women.

• +1
her looksmatch is hurling himself off a bridge as we speak. that said, still very attractive, cope to say otherwise

Contrary to bluepilled men's imagination, tall women HAVE higher SMVs in real life than short women. Literally most female models like Adriana Lima are tall and models in the 90s were even taller. There seems to be a positive correlation between being above average in height and being an objectively beautiful woman; the taller a woman is (most of the time) the more attractive her face is. And a lot of intelligent men and elites seem to prefer tall women over short women.
models aren't representative of the general population. there have been studies on this, short women have more kids, tall women invest more into their careers

• +1
Its over for talll guys.

her looksmatch is hurling himself off a bridge as we speak. that said, still very attractive, cope to say otherwise

models aren't representative of the general population. there have been studies on this, short women have more kids, tall women invest more into their careers

Juggernaut Law back at it again. The short women receive a surprisingly large amount of attention from men, more attention than tall women. An average man think that because a girl is short, then she is more attainable, so he must have a chance with her, but the issue is that other men think the same, which in the end makes her even more desired than tall and intimidating woman.

• +1
Juggernaut Law back at it again. The short women receive a surprisingly large amount of attention from men, more attention than tall women. An average man think that because a girl is short, then she is more attainable, so he must have a chance with her, but the issue is that other men think the same, which in the end makes her even more desired than tall and intimidating woman.
so ugly women get more attention? no. that's cope. I don't care either way because caring that much about a girl's height is kinda retarded unless you have a wide ass selection to choose from(you probably don't no offense). just take what you can get theory

so ugly women get more attention? no. that's cope. I don't care either way because caring that much about a girl's height is kinda retarded unless you have a wide ass selection to choose from(you probably don't no offense). just take what you can get theory

Female attractiveness is unrelated to number of children in modern societies.

A woman can be very good looking and date any man she wants but if she doesn't have unprotected sex on her fertile period, her genes will die and she is an evolutionary dead end.

i didn't mean, to say. short women are more fun. But, easier to get (as a taller man) for ons, fling type of perposes. With fun I meant: ons
/flings/breaking dry spells/etc....

for reproduction. Height of female is imo important.
I set mesef the height barrier for women on 170 cm minimum. in dude terms that would 182cm (12 cm, average difference, men vs women). i/'m 187/188 so i would with 170 cm, be dating down 5 cm in height.