• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Still a 7psl gigachad for his age
Still mirin
Still khhv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 10679, Deleted member 6512 and 12 others
56 but hair like a 20year old what in the

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, karbo, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, fogdart, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
Mogs me brutally

Genes. Stop coping. Some of the richest celeibrities in the world dont have hair like that.
yeah, sure, if he was poor worker at the factory he would has same hair for sure.
You really think Tom Cruise for example has that hairline and no gray hair at 58 cause of genes?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8699 and 7 others
yeah, sure, if he was poor worker at the factory he would has same hair for sure.
You really think Tom Cruise for example has that hairline and no gray hair at 58 cause of genes?
Anyone can dye their hair. You are really stupid if you think its rare for 60 year old men to have hair like rob lowe, vincent pastore, brad pitt, cruise, etc. Just because you are probably balding it doesnt mean the rest of the world is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, karbo, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
His prime is solid 7 psl or higher.
6.5 psl for his age easily, mogs everyone in this forum. He dyes hair and eyebrows though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and audreyen
If thats not his natural hair colour anynore he should just go grey. It worked for george clooney.

Is he on fin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Is he on fin?
It doesnt matter if he is or not. His hairline is 100% due to genes and not 'fin'. Same with rob lowe who said he is on finasteride, their great hair cannot be attributed to some pill.....it is just genes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Heguldus, buflek and 1 other person
It doesnt matter if he is or not. His hairline is 100% due to genes and not 'fin'. Same with rob lowe who said he is on finasteride, their great hair cannot be attributed to some pill.....it is just genes.
Lol genes huh.
I thought it was the head shape that causes balding.

Also..stop destroying this guys thread. If you want to say something take it to dms or my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Enfant terrible
@Enfant terrible

mirin
fucking leo and pitt man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Anyone can dye their hair. You are really stupid if you think its rare for 60 year old men to have hair like rob lowe, vincent pastore, brad pitt, cruise, etc. Just because you are probably balding it doesnt mean the rest of the world is.

Rob Lowe is on fin for years he admitted it
Pitt is probably the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5292
his hair is that of a 16 yr old tiktok eboy. brutal!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
doesn't mog o pry, jfl ofc he is a chad but i've never seen his zygos or hunter eyes

• +1
Rob Lowe is on fin for years he admitted it
Pitt is probably the same
Doesnt matter if rob lowe is. He said he did 30 years ago. His hair 30 years ago had and he had no recession during that time or now. And finasteride is not a cure, you cannot have hair like that becaude of it. If you read the results people barely maintain their Norwood 2 or 3s for more than 5 years. Just think for one second. Genes are more powerful than some dht reducing pill.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Wrong. He has great hair genetics for sure but he’s had hair transplants at his temples. His hairline started to recede around Fight Club and he’s had multiple HT to fill it back in since. Cope if you disagree. He’s probably on fin too.

Attachments

• 39DDA789-732C-4F3A-ADB0-CA67E5BE64C2.jpeg
    39DDA789-732C-4F3A-ADB0-CA67E5BE64C2.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 117
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Wrong. He has great hair genetics for sure but he’s had hair transplants at his temples. His hairline started to recede around Fight Club and he’s had multiple HT to fill it back in since. Cope if you disagree. He’s probably on fin too.
So much this. In 2007 he got a hair transplant for sure.

he is not prone to baldness. look how prominent his temporal points are. And he has the exact same hairline now. That picture you posted of him with the buzzcut was when he was 40. Stop coping. He has the same hairline. The small recession you noticed is a mature hairline and it looks worse because the picture is taken above his head. Slight temple recession doesnt = male pattern baldness.

Attachments

• adastra-lapremiere-003.jpg
    adastra-lapremiere-003.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 165.jpg
    165.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 81
So much this. In 2007 he got a hair transplant for sure.
these are all pics of him around 2015 where has the exact same temple recession as before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Aniston, is by the way also an anti-aging mogger female.

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
Aniston, is by the way also an anti-aging mogger female.
she looked very old in that netflix adam sandler movie. Also a lot of fakeup. Pitt has top tier genes. Women have fakeup.

he is not prone to baldness. look how prominent his temporal points are. And he has the exact same hairline now. That picture you posted of him with the buzzcut was when he was 40. Stop coping. He has the same hairline. The small recession you noticed is a mature hairline and it looks worse because the picture is taken above his head. Slight temple recession doesnt = male pattern baldness.
I’m not saying he’s prone to baldness, I literally said he has great hair genetics. I’m saying he’s had work done to his hairline since around Fight Club. You’re fucking retarded if you deny this

Attachments

• F548C0AD-BC4A-4D51-BAF5-2DE3BB424C97.jpeg
    F548C0AD-BC4A-4D51-BAF5-2DE3BB424C97.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 60C31EC0-0247-41E9-9512-4C633FB1B32D.jpeg
    60C31EC0-0247-41E9-9512-4C633FB1B32D.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
I’m not saying he’s prone to baldness, I literally said he has great hair genetics. I’m saying he’s had work done to his hairline since around Fight Club. You’re fucking retarded if you deny this
you are posting pics of him where the camera is above his head. here's him in the exact same year of those photos with the same haircut. You can see slight temple recession which has stayed the same until now. I have a round hairline and if i took a picture from above it would look like a v type of hairline.

ZuhDZBW
Actor brad pitt news photo 1591819787

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
these are all pics of him around 2015 where has the exact same temple recession as before.

Thats because of the 2007 hair transplant. He recovered what he had lost.

she looked very old in that netflix adam sandler movie. Also a lot of fakeup. Pitt has top tier genes. Women have fakeup.
This is anecdotal proof, though, also.

That men can maintain more of their SMV, when they age well. Compared to females.
In that sense the age-ing pill can be less brutal for men than for women (if th dude can keep his hair, decent-ish collagen/skin, and doesn't get fat obviously).

I mean.
Aniston aged really well (compared to average people), yet she lost alot of SMV compared to her prime.
Pitt aged really well, he lost some SMVcompared to prime (but not nearly as much as women do).

Not buying a hairtransplant, when you can afoord it and lost plenty hair. Is foolish.
hair = life (for 90+% of men). Only few men can rock the bald looks, most can't.

no his hairline is exactly the same as it was in 2007 and before, he has slight temple recession especially on his right side.

T
no his hairline is exactly the same as it was in 2007 and before, he has slight temple recession especially on his right side.
No

I will rather die than be old and lose everything

OK. Keep on coping lol. why are you desperate for pitt to be balding. He has 100% not had work done to his hairline because there are 1000s of images as proof. https://bradpittweb.com/photos/index.php this site has an entire image gallery which contains almost every single picture pitt has been in over every single year and if you look at a couple of pics from every year it will prove that he has not had work done.

This

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-095211_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-095211_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 38
OK. Keep on coping lol. why are you desperate for pitt to be balding. He has 100% not had work done to his hairline because there are 1000s of images as proof. https://bradpittweb.com/photos/index.php this site has an entire image gallery which contains almost every single picture pitt has been in over every single year and if you look at a couple of pics from every year it will prove that he has not had work done.
I have more hair than him bro. Look at my pics.

I have more hair than him bro. Look at my pics.
Then why are you so desperate for him to be balding then lol? There is definitive proof that his hairline has not had any work done to it.

you are posting pics of him where the camera is above his head. here's him in the exact same year of those photos with the same haircut. You can see slight temple recession which has stayed the same until now. I have a round hairline and if i took a picture from above it would look like a v type of hairline.

View attachment 683016View attachment 683017

Attachments

• 67406841-C46A-43F9-AA50-0FBAE428B72C.jpeg
    67406841-C46A-43F9-AA50-0FBAE428B72C.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 47
Then why are you so desperate for him to be balding then lol? There is definitive proof that his hairline has not had any work done to it.
No its not. I am not desperate. I just tell the truth

he also had surgeries on his ears and chin.

you are posting pictures where the camera is above his head again retard.

67406841 C46A 43F9 AA50 0FBAE428B72C
Actor brad pitt news photo 1591819787

Even without surgeries he is a chad tho. But he did plenty of procedures.

he also had surgeries on his ears and chin.
that link to his fansite with a humongous image gallery is proof that he has not had work done. the evidence is in that link. It shows every single photoshoot he has done, every single candid, screencaps from his films, every movie or premier event he has ever gone to. Look through it if you believe he had work done.

that link to his fansite with a humongous image gallery is proof that he has not had work done. the evidence is in that link. It shows every single photoshoot he has done, every single candid, screencaps from his films, every movie or premier event he has ever gone to. Look through it if you believe he had work done.
I am not gay as you, phaggot.

Everybody knows he had gigantic ears retard.

Everybody knows he had gigantic ears retard.
yeah i know he had ear work done. There are pictures with evidence showing a change in his ears. But there are no pictures that prove he had work done.