Rate 5’9

ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvervvv

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Is this closer to the final result? Make a new thread with a before/after.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
I will. Rate on these pics?
Idk. 4-5 PSL range I guess. You'll probably get better feedback from other users and with a proper before/after thread.
Edit: I think the eyes look kind of off and unnatural but didn't let that feed into my rating, because I'm wondering if 1) its because I know what you look like before and know you had surgery, so I'm "primed" to find it unnatural looking and/or 2) this isn't yet a decent approximation of the final result and swelling still has to go down.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Respond to my msg, i have something important to ask abt ur friend

Idk. 4-5 PSL range I guess. You'll probably get better feedback from other users and with a proper before/after thread.

What is an average psl rate?

Look better but weird ass haircut and lips

Are you balding mate? Hair on top looks too thin

Massive improvement over your before pics. Eye area needs a few more weeks for the swelling to go down and tissues to settle.

Fix your eyebrows tilt and hairline now.

Ascended from 4 psl to 4,75

Holy shit that a true ascension.bro wp. How much ?

Idk bro , but something about your eyes looks a bit weird.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2227 and Hades
You kinda overdid it. Hopefully it's still swollen.looks beeter than before anyway.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
How old are you ? Will you get others surgeries ?

You look great, but fix that lazy eye and get jaw width and length fillers you look like a kid jfl

You look great, but fix that lazy eye and get jaw width and length fillers you look like a kid jfl
You kinda overdid it. Hopefully it's still swollen.looks beeter than before anyway.
Idk bro , but something about your eyes looks a bit weird.
ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvervvv
Look better but weird ass haircut and lips

Can you guys give a number rate?

Hard to say for now we ll see how its like when the swelling is completely gone although even in this state its much better than before

• +1
Decent lower third bones, but lack of dimorphism in upper half. Your eyes look a bit childish/feminine. Coloring failo, you look like a refugee.
You're average, around 4.5 PSL (5.5-6 normie rating.)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension
below average in the west. guy is manlet ethnic with small skull

i guess you can argue the eye surgery is an imporvement from his cuck eyes (albeit it looks comical/retarded), but that's not what holding him back in the grand scheme of things.

even if we just look at skull he just lacks overall volume. everything seems so small, narrow and childlike. he will never be taken seriously based on his physical appearance in real life. he needs to status-maxx, that's his out

people who rate him 4 psl or over are being disingenous

https://looksmax.org/threads/important-phenomenon-about-users-ascensions-ratings.45388/

^
never forget that NEVER rate based on the "improvement", but how he stands now objectively in stranger's first impression. people get too emotionally invested in improvement-storylines because it in a way reflects to their own aspirations and are more prone to overrate people as they wish themselves for their surgeries to have such result they disingenously project

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Titbot, LordNorwood and 4 others

i guess you can argue the eye surgery is an imporvement from his cuck eyes (albeit it looks comical/retarded), but that's not what holding him back in the grand scheme of things.

even if we just look at skull he just lacks overall volume. everything seems so small, narrow and childlike. he will never be taken seriously based on his physical appearance in real life. he needs to status-maxx, that's his out

https://looksmax.org/threads/important-phenomenon-about-users-ascensions-ratings.45388/

^
never forget that NEVER rate based on the "improvement", but how he stands now objectively in stranger's first impression. people get too emotionally invested in improvement-storylines because it in a way reflects to their own aspirations and are more prone to overrate people as they wish themselves for their surgeries to have such result they disingenously project
Good post. To me he's 4.5, just another normie. He's not hideous, but he's definitely not attractive either. I don't think he's below average, but if my subjective opinion is wrong and he's somehow objectively below average, I still don't see how he's significantly below average. He's not below 4 in my opinion. I can see how some people would think he's 4, but I don't think he's in 3 territory unless he lives in an all white European country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

^
Yeah I agree unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2486

^

If the issue is not being DOM enough, would growing my beard out make a difference?

If the issue is not being DOM enough, would growing my beard out make a difference?

Which picture did you upload? It’s deleted now.

And if you wanted to look more dom, and have a small skull and facial structure...all you can really do is have Eppley custom make you series of insane skull and facial implants (facial ones being browbone, midface, zygos, wraparound jaw). I have no idea how much that would even cost lmao.

Here he’s describing his midface “mask”—he calls it a mask because of how much area it covers:

Also get a thicker neck.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
u need size son. like taking more space up on earth. getting fat would probably be a looksmax for you. im dead serious about this

• +1
Reactions: Slob
u need size son. like taking more space up on earth. getting fat would probably be a looksmax for you. im dead serious about this

Thank you, dirty bulking right now

• +1

Anyone who thinks this:

...will look better fat, is an absolute dumbass. A fat face will only make those eyes look worse. He’ll also look even more infantile.

Might as well just add a ton more volume to hair and beard if he doesn’t want to get his whole skull and face restructured by Eppley.

Anyone who thinks this:

...will look better fat, is an absolute dumbass. A fat face will only make those eyes look worse. He’ll also look even more infantile.

Might as well just add a ton more volume to hair and beard if he doesn’t want to get his whole skull and face restructured by Eppley.
i was obviously overexaggerating, but the point was getting few MM here and there on his face wont change too much with how hes treated IRL by women. his size is such a failo that the face almost doesnt matter unless he's legit chad level, but he's clearly far from that, so he benefits more from putting size on (non fat preferably)

i was obviously overexaggerating, but the point was getting few MM here and there on his face wont change too much with how hes treated IRL by women. his size is such a failo that the face almost doesnt matter unless he's legit chad level, but he's clearly far from that, so he benefits more from putting size on (non fat preferably)
You have to live up to your height. I'm proud to be 5'11, I live with that shit day and night, 5'11 is an extreeeeemely masculine height and alpha height. No cope deadly serious

• +1
You have to live up to your height. I'm proud to be 5'11, I live with that shit day and night, 5'11 is an extreeeeemely masculine height and alpha height. No cope deadly serious
jeff seid maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

@LooksPSL should go without saying that you would look better with added muscle mass, especially add some thickness to your neck ASAP.

What would you rate just my face? Forget height and body

4 you should have focused on pulling the maxilla, midface and mandible forward instead of eye surgeries

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
4 you should have focused on pulling the maxilla, midface and mandible forward instead of eye surgeries

Is 4 average?

• +1

Nigga you keep asking for ratings from everyone like it’s going to change anything. You’re currently in the 4 range, even if there’s more swelling left and your eye shape improves you’d just be higher in the 4 range.

If you want to get in the 5 range ask Santa for Barry Eppley’s deepest darkest secrets and hold them against him as blackmail to give you skull, face mask, and wraparound jaw implants.

ALSO train your neck.

Is 4 average?

Yes, average in terms of attractiveness (Like 0 being impossible for anyone to find anything attractive about that person—deformed essentially, and 8 being physical perfection).

In terms of population, it’s most likely above average, but it doesn’t really mean much consolation to know you’re better looking than the average American land whale man who’s balding.

IF you put a gun to my head and made me guess, I’d say PSL 4.5 JUST FACE (not taking into account your supposed small skull or pencil neck), give or take 0.25 points.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Titbot