Rate 5’9

He fucked himself up with that eye surgery, His harmony is over forever

Honestly disagree. His eye area was literally melted in the before. Will definitely be an improvement if what he said is true, about not being able to currently open his eyes all the way and that this will improve.

What’s the original?

What would you rate just my face? Forget height and body
Homie you've gotten enough face ratings to get an idea, plus idk why you even want @cocainecowboy's face rating as he clearly implied he considers you a sub 4. His advice is probably on point, instead of fucking around with your face to try and get a higher rating from an incel forum you'd probably be better served putting on size.

He fucked himself up with that eye surgery, His harmony is over forever

I can’t even open my eyes fully yet lmao. It’s my fault for posting these not finished pics but the final results will be different. Taban doesn’t even post after pics until 9 weeks. I’m 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I can’t even open my eyes fully yet lmao. It’s my fault for posting these not finished pics but the final results will be different. Taban doesn’t even post after pics until 9 weeks. I’m 2 weeks.

Thank god you replied I thought you suicided

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

Listen to me son

Yeah you should just stop posting pics and wait the full 9 weeks to judge your results. I feel like you're in this mindset where you're antsy as fuck about it and you want to prove to yourself that you ascended so you keep asking everyone for a second opinion hoping a few people rate you a 6 PSL or something. Just wait for final results.

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL and Golden Glass
Yeah you should just stop posting pics and wait the full 9 weeks to judge your results. I feel like you're in this mindset where you're antsy as fuck about it and you want to prove to yourself that you ascended so you keep asking everyone for a second opinion hoping a few people rate you a 6 PSL or something. Just wait for final results.

You’re right. It’s not healthy

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and LordNorwood
You’re right. It’s not healthy
Good on you for admitting that
Just try and enjoy your life for the next few weeks, lift as well

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
IPD, nose, neck, lips and ears are what keep him down.

Someone morph him with a wider neck srsly itll ascend him hard

oh wait that is a morph

Still waiting on @SirGey to provide the original

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962